[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Fey Forest PvP tourney -FINAL CLASH- [Winner: Master - Brawler]

Comments

• Blurberry wrote: »
    Blurberry wrote: »
    Coolkicl wrote: »
    See you in the finals lewing :VVV)

You sure about that? >:)

its legit gonna be cool vs apex pumped rob or me. all uother kids are [filtered]

We will see how far you lancers get without your regen builds.

who even r u

Hello I'm new
  • Blurberry wrote: »

its legit gonna be cool vs apex pumped rob or me. all uother kids are [filtered]

looks like the only thing you got better at is forum banter

lewing the final series was 4-3. but 2 of my wins we redo'd b/c you bitched that robbie-bear was slaying your old [filtered] on the side lines.

im impressed at your ability to pull [filtered] out of your [filtered]. you may be the best in FF in doing that. "[filtered] to cuddly" is also how i won against arnetra sean and lux right?
    what's your premade excuse for losing this weekend?
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭

losing corsairs???
  • xoBarb wrote: »

losing corsairs???

you proud?
  • BlurberryBlurberry ✭✭✭

looks like the only thing you got better at is forum banter

lewing the final series was 4-3. but 2 of my wins we redo'd b/c you bitched that robbie-bear was slaying your old [filtered] on the side lines.

im impressed at your ability to pull [filtered] out of your [filtered]. you may be the best in FF in doing that. "[filtered] to cuddly" is also how i won against arnetra sean and lux right?

its literally recorded. watch the v0d
  • LEWINGSENPAISOGOODTEACHMERETALIATEMACRO
  • Admissions closed
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭
    xoBarb wrote: »

60% of the ppl you listed are probably gonna dodge this tourney just like every other form of pvp

v unlucky

• BlurberryBlurberry ✭✭✭

60% of the ppl you listed are probably gonna dodge this tourney just like every other form of pvp

v unlucky

4got it was fathers day. my dad is still in my life and doesnt fist fight with the kids. cough cough. so idk if ill make it!!!
  • Over! 1st - Master - Brawler
    2nd - Coool - Slayer (ikr?)
    3rd - Arnetra - Gunner
  • > @TheNobleNoble said:
    > Over! 1st - Master - Brawler
    > 2nd - Coool - Slayer (ikr?)
    > 3rd - Arnetra - Gunner

Dam that coool guy looks like an animal
  • KlankKlank ✭✭
    Hes a god, but hes weak to brick walls
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    He's a god, but he chokes under pressure
  • EdomdrahEdomdrah ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Tis a shame anyone worth a damn in PvP quit ages ago... This is like Frodo and the hobbits having a tourney after all the big wigs from the silmarillion bit the dust.

I mean seriously... the rules for the tournament alone are a joke... restrictions on skills for each class? There's never been such a thing as a BM skill... there's only people with bad attitudes about losing to people who play the full game... Not some restricted trash.
  • Edomdrah wrote: »
    Tis a shame anyone worth a [filtered] in PvP quit ages ago... This is like Frodo and the hobbits having a tourney after all the big wigs from the silmarillion bit the dust.

I mean seriously... the rules for the tournament alone are a joke... restrictions on skills for each class? There's never been such a thing as a BM skill... there's only people with bad attitudes about losing to people who play the full game... Not some restricted trash.

I actually laughed at this. The skill restrictions are there so some classes don't just plow other classes with the other class having little or no counter play (ex: reaper shadow reaper perma stun, warrior oneshot DG combo) Besides, these skills are accepted by the majority of PvP players.