[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 1/27 at 6pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Fey Forest PvP tourney -FINAL CLASH- [Winner: Master - Brawler]

Comments

• Blurberry wrote: »
    Blurberry wrote: »
    Coolkicl wrote: »
    See you in the finals lewing :VVV)

You sure about that? >:)

its legit gonna be cool vs apex pumped rob or me. all uother kids are [filtered]

We will see how far you lancers get without your regen builds.

who even r u

Hello I'm new
  • Blurberry wrote: »

its legit gonna be cool vs apex pumped rob or me. all uother kids are [filtered]

looks like the only thing you got better at is forum banter

lewing the final series was 4-3. but 2 of my wins we redo'd b/c you bitched that robbie-bear was slaying your old [filtered] on the side lines.

im impressed at your ability to pull [filtered] out of your [filtered]. you may be the best in FF in doing that. "[filtered] to cuddly" is also how i won against arnetra sean and lux right?
    what's your premade excuse for losing this weekend?
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭

losing corsairs???
  • xoBarb wrote: »

losing corsairs???

you proud?
  • BlurberryBlurberry ✭✭✭

looks like the only thing you got better at is forum banter

lewing the final series was 4-3. but 2 of my wins we redo'd b/c you bitched that robbie-bear was slaying your old [filtered] on the side lines.

im impressed at your ability to pull [filtered] out of your [filtered]. you may be the best in FF in doing that. "[filtered] to cuddly" is also how i won against arnetra sean and lux right?

its literally recorded. watch the v0d
  • LEWINGSENPAISOGOODTEACHMERETALIATEMACRO
  • Admissions closed
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭
    xoBarb wrote: »

60% of the ppl you listed are probably gonna dodge this tourney just like every other form of pvp

v unlucky

• BlurberryBlurberry ✭✭✭

60% of the ppl you listed are probably gonna dodge this tourney just like every other form of pvp

v unlucky

4got it was fathers day. my dad is still in my life and doesnt fist fight with the kids. cough cough. so idk if ill make it!!!
  • Over! 1st - Master - Brawler
    2nd - Coool - Slayer (ikr?)
    3rd - Arnetra - Gunner
  • > @TheNobleNoble said:
    > Over! 1st - Master - Brawler
    > 2nd - Coool - Slayer (ikr?)
    > 3rd - Arnetra - Gunner

Dam that coool guy looks like an animal
  • KlankKlank ✭✭
    Hes a god, but hes weak to brick walls
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    He's a god, but he chokes under pressure
  • EdomdrahEdomdrah ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Tis a shame anyone worth a damn in PvP quit ages ago... This is like Frodo and the hobbits having a tourney after all the big wigs from the silmarillion bit the dust.

I mean seriously... the rules for the tournament alone are a joke... restrictions on skills for each class? There's never been such a thing as a BM skill... there's only people with bad attitudes about losing to people who play the full game... Not some restricted trash.
  • Edomdrah wrote: »
    Tis a shame anyone worth a [filtered] in PvP quit ages ago... This is like Frodo and the hobbits having a tourney after all the big wigs from the silmarillion bit the dust.

I mean seriously... the rules for the tournament alone are a joke... restrictions on skills for each class? There's never been such a thing as a BM skill... there's only people with bad attitudes about losing to people who play the full game... Not some restricted trash.

I actually laughed at this. The skill restrictions are there so some classes don't just plow other classes with the other class having little or no counter play (ex: reaper shadow reaper perma stun, warrior oneshot DG combo) Besides, these skills are accepted by the majority of PvP players.