This event upsets me

2»

Comments

• Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    Yeah this event sucks. I have to press the power button to turn my pc on, then *gasp!* typing the password! It kills me every time, then I have a panic attack deciding which character to login :(

Story of my life bro
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    People nowadays get offended by literally everything. Can you all pls stop arguing and keep at least one thread clean??

I don't want to choose any side but from my own side I see that you make harder life to everyone around. Can you all be a bit more friendly? Or it's impossible to live w/o shi*ting everywhere?

Amen \o/
  • > @LesbianVi said:
    > lols, nice one, and yet people cry about tokens. You actually mentioned the real problems. I can't close my eyes for a second, all I see are blue boxes, I see them around my room too. Shrugs, EME you took a little popo brain I had :anguished:
    How much did you farm to begin hallucinating virtual blue boxes?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    kawariku wrote: »
    > @LesbianVi said:
    > lols, nice one, and yet people cry about tokens. You actually mentioned the real problems. I can't close my eyes for a second, all I see are blue boxes, I see them around my room too. Shrugs, EME you took a little popo brain I had :anguished:
    How much did you farm to begin hallucinating virtual blue boxes?

Lost count, was spending them after reaching a point a lot. But I was just doing, I don't know, maybe because I had less work for the past 4 days lol
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    I counted today. A bit more than 7000 :proud: There were some canephora's which I disnt count. Picked them every time I thought "last time!". But after found more and more and now I can't tell how much I spent on them.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I love the token events--being able to pick your prize for a change is NICE. (Don't get me wrong, I also loved Kyra's--esp the way it was done last!)

No matter how casual you are, should have been possible to get at least one thing you wanted these last ten days.

Now (ahem)--Oh, WOE is me, for my dragon has flown her wings to the bone trying to quench my thirst for the elusive blue boxes. But my thirst cannot be satisfied, as these rare beauties constantly elude me! Why do they evade me? I do not have an unfortunate odor. I would treat them well, like Princes! And yet they flee from my presence.

And so I will continue to search...until tomorrow at maintenance. Or when I need to sleep. Or feel like doing something else.

This thread is awesome, I love the satire.
  • The whole month totally sucked until the Blue Box Event, and those even needed a severe buff to their spawnrate. The Surge Events were on par with how they should have been since May 1st.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »

And so I will continue to search...until tomorrow at maintenance. Or when I need to sleep. Or feel like doing something else.
    Sorry to burst your bubble but it's already over

But really that was beautiful :')