[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

What will you main this patch?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13147448/r

This is mainly a question for those who are already into endgame, have cleared HH at least once and will be gearing up in VM. Feel free to vote anyway, as full poll looks better than no poll. Also feel free to choose more than one class, try not to troll. Midtier armor + VM Wep gloves and belt still counts as kind of a main. Aslong as you intend on playing the class and seeing it through, voting is fine.

If you're salty about being in Australia and not having 40 ping, feel free to give your input xd.

Lancer + Archer here.

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lancer, cause that's the only class I play and actually enjoy.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    slayer for life :D
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    I'll stick to priest and mystic, but prolly with valk on the side.
  • In the 4 years I've played th8s game I've mained most of the classes, but archer was my original main.

Given the current situation of archer, it's my dps main
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Ninja, then valk, always
  • clearly ninja
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Sorc is my one and only main
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    Love Ninja, want to try Sorc tho
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    All :D but I play Vi class, war, val, Sorc more, then slayer, zerk, archer which I play often.

PS: your vote says Lancer is 1st, then why we wait so much for a lancer tank? :angry:
  • AbaddonoffireAbaddonoffire ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    All :D but I play Vi class, war, val, Sorc more, then slayer, zerk, archer which I play often.

PS: your vote says Lancer is 1st, then why we wait so much for a lancer tank? :angry:

was thinking the same thing hahahahaa ik most mmo's everyone says they want to main the tank (low que times) and usually end up not doing it.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    DesuBean wrote: »
    http://www.strawpoll.me/13147448/r

This is mainly a question for those who are already into endgame, have cleared HH at least once and will be gearing up in VM. Feel free to vote anyway, as full poll looks better than no poll. Also feel free to choose more than one class, try not to troll. Midtier armor + VM Wep gloves and belt still counts as kind of a main. Aslong as you intend on playing the class and seeing it through, voting is fine.

If you're salty about being in Australia and not having 40 ping, feel free to give your input xd.

Lancer + Archer here.

Sounds like I've never mained anything nor will main a character ever...
  • ViauxiViauxi ✭✭✭
    Lancer
    Why: Way easier than Warrior. Brawler is just dps....from the front. Zerker is not a tank.

Sorc
    Why: Overbuffed class is overpowered. Only dps I never played because it was literal trash tier for most of Tera's life. Until now. Archer was worse with that [filtered] final salvo skill they use to have that broke your entire skill bar (baffles me how it took them like 4 years to fix it and they didn't even fix it....they just straight up removed it.). Reaper feels very out of place in this meta because every skill has a loong wind up animation, which is extremely annoying. Many skill chains are very inefficiently specific. You have to chain skills so hard to do "meh" damage in comparison to all these burst damage classes. The class feels like a poorly designed sorc with the awkward medium-ish range they fight at (Also hardest dps class to solo bams with, Ever). Ninja is just ridiculously simple. I'm trying to figure out why even release that class if 76% of their dps rotation is literally left click. lol Just joking. Actually, not really joking. Valkyrie is just Lyn from Vindictus a Castanic with a glaive. Yep. I think they are running out of ideas over there. The rest of the DPS I have no beef with.

Priest
    Why: More fun than Mystic...after playing mystic for years. Tired of chasing people who run away from me so I glyph DI for range and pull the scrublord from across the map every time that [filtered] happens.

Can't wait for next patch for more power creep, no new content, and another class no one asked for.

At least there's Elins.
  • priest, forever a healer
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    cute elin, because they are too cute B)
  • brawler/priest/warrior/mystic to fulfill the holy trinity