6/9 Twitch Stream: Introducing Product Manager Seandynamite

CTazIr9.jpg

Come meet TERA's new Product Manager, Seandynamite!

Of course, we've all heard the legend. But who is the man? Inside you will learn how Seandynamite became one of the richest and most powerful men in Pora Elinu. Learn the amazing history of the Dynamite family, starting with his great grandfather Bufford "Big Bang" Dynamite, fastest gunner in the west. See Seandynamite's humble beginnings, and how a trip to Bamarama on his 21st birthday made him a millionaire overnight. Share in the excitement of a fabulous winning streak that earned him the nickname "the luckiest Popo in Arborea!" Learn how Seandynamite parlayed that lucky winning streak into the vast empire called Sean Co. Discover how, in 1979 Seandynamite successfully lobbied to legalize chupathingey farming, and turned Hill Valley's dilapidated court house into a beautiful Tuwangi partyswamp.

Seandynamite: "I just wanna say one thing... Velik bless the Federation."

Meet the women that shared in his passion as he searched for true love. And relive Biff's Seandynamite's happiest moment as in 1973 he realized his lifelong romantic dream by marrying his high school sweetheart, Elleon Kubel-McFly.

The stream begins at 3 p.m. PDT at https://www.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment

Comments

• :eh: Seandynamite! Gift meh something, oh wait we should give welcome gifts. Slowly backs away. hyped a bit :3
  • Seandynamite since u're millionaire, can u buy new servers for TERA? It would be much appreciated.

And welcome. o/
  • There is no men in Pora Elinu..
    O.o
    O.o

That's why he's the richest and most powerful, he's the only one :p
  • edited June 9
    Player coucil application results when?
    O.o

That's why he's the richest and most powerful, he's the only one :p

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)
  • Question: It's been almost 4 years since TERA has had an expansion / level cap increase. i.e. Fate of Arun; can we expect something such as this again in the future? (More maps and level cap increase?)
  • @SeanDynamite Around when will we be getting a sneak peak of the new 2017 swimsuits?
  • Hey!
    Any thoughts about improoving support for tera?
    it takes 2 weeks to get responses
  • Are we Gonna have a Summer Event??
    More NEW Pets?? (with auto Loot or Bank slots)
    More NEW Costumes / Weapon Skins in the Fashion Coupon Store???
  • any codes today? don't make me go check, dear forum-goers, please god no
  • Cliffs of Insanity
  • Any chance of us getting a PvE event this month? Most of my guildmates and myself included avoid PvP like a plague it is :anguished:
  • Did i heard something about a 2017 swimsuit collection? My ears must have been deceiving me.