[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Is the new rabbit mount account bound?

Comments

• LancerJiva wrote: »
    They're in the dressing room atm, does that mean we'll get them this thursday? @Halrath

Maaaaybe... ;)
  • one can only dream
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    Well hopefully we get some heads up, unlike the last sale that was announced a day after it started lol.
  • YabiYabi ✭✭
    It's character bound. I guess we're not getting new account bound mounts anymore.
  • Too bad it's NOT account bound. I would have bought both. Yet another mount I won't own until they release it as account bound in the future... if the game doesn't die before then.
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    Awh, damn, yea I thought it wud be an account version as well. That's oki, I'll save my money for the swimsuit release
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    XD gg no account bound I have to many character to buy for all ;~; I the feature wI'll there be a account bound bunny?
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    Not having account bound mounts for the past few releases is...weird. I guess we all have to cough up more cash if we want the same mount for multiple characters. A lot more cash. Because each of these new character mounts are starting to get close to the price of old account bound ones.
  • I'm very upset why there is no account bound version :( eme only wants our money >:C
  • I was going to buy one for myself but the hind-legs on that damned mount are terrifying.
  • I think there is a Cash shop testing atm there doing 3 things to see what is selling well. If the mounts fail to sell well. it will be a account mount.

its competing with Dragon loot box bundle and 50% sale (Starter Pack).

If it does sell well means there will be more mounts but if its just for profits for a player then they wont. That's just my theory.

• Question on the bunbun mounts.
    I could have sworn when I bought mine and I pushed space bar the bunny covered it's eyes with its floppy ears....now I hit space bar, it jumps up and wiggle hovers down to the ground.
    Has the animation changed?
  • Looks like there was an unintentional change to the spacebar animation during the new Patch.

We received a few reports via Tickets, and after testing it, we are able to confirm the previous animation is no longer on any of the versions of the Bunny Mounts.

A Bug Report has now been filed for further review by Bluehole.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like there was an unintentional change to the spacebar animation during the new Patch.

We received a few reports via Tickets, and after testing it, we are able to confirm the previous animation is no longer on any of the versions of the Bunny Mounts.

A Bug Report has now been filed for further review by Bluehole.

Probably is not a bug, but something intended for BHS.

May I ask if posible to get both animations for bunny mounts?

They're so cute so I can't decide for one.
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Okay, thank you for the update.

*edit/add
    I want the original animation it was advertised as and I bought it for