[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Is the new rabbit mount account bound?

1235»

Comments

• LilMsQTay wrote: »
    Okay, thank you for the update.

*edit/add
    I want the original animation it was advertised as and I bought it for

THIS. I'm so annoyed that they changed this. Not only have I had to buy the bunny mount several times so I can have it for different toons, but they go and change the animation without a way to preserve the one I paid for. And it's not like it's cheap either. I'm so irritated. One of the reasons I bought the thing is because it plays peek-a-boo. Silly? Maybe, but after a long day at work there's something about a peek-a-boo playing bunny that makes me smile. This hovering wiggle thing.... not so much.
  • > @CandyTX said:
    > LilMsQTay wrote: »
    >
    > Okay, thank you for the update.
    >
    > *edit/add
    > I want the original animation it was advertised as and I bought it for
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > THIS. I'm so annoyed that they changed this. Not only have I had to buy the bunny mount several times so I can have it for different toons, but they go and change the animation without a way to preserve the one I paid for. And it's not like it's cheap either. I'm so irritated. One of the reasons I bought the thing is because it plays peek-a-boo. Silly? Maybe, but after a long day at work there's something about a peek-a-boo playing bunny that makes me smile. This hovering wiggle thing.... not so much.

Yea, I'm going to wait a couple weeks for the fix b4 I ask about a refund
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen but now I see it, what the, I am mad, very mad, very really mad, well technically I am always mad but come on now, why the heck changed her taunt, Peek-a-boo was a refreshing idea, was a cool idea, was cute, why change a good thing and turn it to something ugly and stupid, The heck is wrong with BHS.

I wanted to buy lots of them for my chars on Black Friday, I don't even wanna buy a single thing from store. Why? When good things changed with bad/stupid things, then you know those developers are stupid as heck, I mean there is absolutely zero sense for changing that, I can't, just can't endure this, not even Insulated inner can help me.

@Spacecats @Halrath @seandynamite @Denommenator @Lord, @God, @ Jesus, @ Fraya, @Velik, anyone, please force them to change that back.
  • I'll be damned... I logged in a week ago and they had changed it back... I'm not sure if it was a mistake or someone actually listened.... either way... my bunny plays peek-a-boo again!!!! Yay!