No maintenance on 10/17. Maintenance is moved to Thursday, October 19.

True Love Story Contest

PBhxIbo.jpg

Love is in the air, and a new contest has begun!

Between now and June 18 at 11:59 p.m. PDT, write and send a tale of true TERA love to FanArt@enmasse.com. If you make it a video, you might even get a little extra flowery prize!

The top winners of this contest will get themselves a set of the new wedding outfits arriving once the contest ends. Top placement will even get a dyeable set.

We'll be holding a PART 2 to this contest and giving away even more prizes once the PART 1 winners are decided and the love stories have been told. What could part 2 entail? Hmm... are those wedding bells we hear in the distance? <3 <3 <3

For details on this contest, see the full article: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-true-love-story-contest

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    man CH players got so many tales about these kinda stuff, but that might get a bit graphic tho :lol:
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    man CH players got so many tales about these kinda stuff, but that might get a bit graphic tho :lol:

I sent mine in but left the spicy bits out, being from CH and all.... :P
  • mm, i've been wondering if potential winners can choose not to have their stories posted at forums or read aloud during the stream?

@Spacecats
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 12
    do you think i can write a story about a elin trick and trap popo in a date to eat them as black widow or prey mantis ?
  • TianaTiana ✭✭✭
    Regarding videos, what are the requirements? Length/etc?

Also, don't tease me with a marriage system. Please for the love of Seren do not.
  • edited June 13
    guys can u help me? could u give me the link where i supposed to put in the link of my video? i know its in FanArt@enmasse.com how do i get in?
  • edited June 13
    Cheyser wrote: »
    guys can u help me? could u give me the link where i supposed to put in the link of my video? i know its in FanArt@enmasse.com how do i get in?[/quote
  • ScrapScrap ✭✭
    my question is, does it need to be between intimate partners? maybe that sounds odd, but there are a lot of players who are extremely close friends and think the world of each other without being romantic, and I think that sort of thing should apply. c:
  • TianaTiana ✭✭✭
    edited June 13
    Cheyser wrote: »
    guys can u help me? could u give me the link where i supposed to put in the link of my video? i know its in FanArt@enmasse.com how do i get in?

You should be able to attach it to the email.
  • mm, i've been wondering if potential winners can choose not to have their stories posted at forums or read aloud during the stream?

@Spacecats

Explain your situation when you submit your story and we can probably work something out. Like any contest we prefer to share the winning stories with the TERA community both because they're probably great entries, but also to confirm to everyone else that submitted work what the winning entry looked like. But exceptions can always be made.
  • Cheyser wrote: »

You can upload it to YouTube (or Instagram if it's short enough) and paste the link in the e-mail. Attaching a whole video to an e-mail is usually too big to send.
  • KyonchiiKyonchii
    edited June 14
    Is the prize only for the participant that won, or for both the participant and the partner? Since I feel that it'll be kinda sad that contest of love only gives one person the reward :/
    Also, is there a separate category for videos or?
    @Spacecats
  • PantyPanty ✭✭
    is it real love stories or made up ones? @Spacecats
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    mm, i've been wondering if potential winners can choose not to have their stories posted at forums or read aloud during the stream?

@Spacecats

Explain your situation when you submit your story and we can probably work something out. Like any contest we prefer to share the winning stories with the TERA community both because they're probably great entries, but also to confirm to everyone else that submitted work what the winning entry looked like. But exceptions can always be made.

Can I replace every Elin word in my story with "spacecats" ? o.o
  • can I just submit this instead of e-mailing it? here is my video