[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Dragon Scales!

245

Comments

  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    Bankable would be nice.

    dragons been out for a while now and i think its ok to let them be bankable
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    In all honesty ....

    If someone wants a dragon on a character he should go farm it on that character and not use another just to move them around. Stop asking for hand downs and work for it.
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    > @LesbianVi said:
    > The point is that dedicated players get a dragon, not everyone, not so fast. remember how it was at start? you could end up not getting one after 400 dragon scales or even 2K dragon scales, was RNG heck, they gave a system which is way better, guaranteed. So, now if they make dragon scale bankable, all that dedication seems less and will just seek for exploits and other stuff. but with fragments bankable, each alt at least farms 10 scales, means did 10 VG or won BG, dedicated a time and got a fragment.

    I play for 4 years, but I don't have time to farm all these dailies. Do you say that i'm not dedicated enough?

    Let me say this again: 4 years.

    If you mean lifeless tryhards should get things faster that's already a thing. If you farm 24/7 with 16 characters you will get it faster than me that I can devote 2-3 hours per day maximum and only if my job allowed it.

    Why should I spend months to arm for something after all these years (and money) I have spend in the game. Because you need 400 scales for 1 dragon. Now imagine how many days I need to farm to get 1 dragon for 1 character.

    And I don't understand why people want everything to be harder. Not for themselves but for everyone. You want dungeons to be harder? Try going in without bravery. Even harder? Try without nostrums. You can find ways of increasing the difficulty in game without having EME or BHS change anything.

    BUT. You have no way of making things easier, in game, for people that don't have unlimited time.

    And here is where these events come in place. They happen so as to help people that don't have a lot of time to have a chance at the same things that lifeless tryhards have.

    So, stop saying that things are TOO easy. If you want some chalenge you can try things in game. Use your imagination. (Pokemon players have discovered nuzlocks for years and here people have tried all healers raids for fun)
    Easy events are MY ONLY chance at some things.

    P.S. Don't take this to the other side of the argument. I don't want all the challenge to be stripped off of the game. It is fine as it is. Just a fine tuning on the events to have better results.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimoir wrote: »
    In all honesty ....

    If someone wants a dragon on a character he should go farm it on that character and not use another just to move them around. Stop asking for hand downs and work for it.

    +1000

    This, this, NA forum community is asking for hands out, you say something they jump on you. The reason I said fragments should be bankable is, at least it takes time and requires 10, and it helps the players which likes to hop on alts and play differently, and dragons are not trade-able, but banking dragon scales is just asking for hand down as you said.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Grimoir wrote: »
    In all honesty ....

    If someone wants a dragon on a character he should go farm it on that character and not use another just to move them around. Stop asking for hand downs and work for it.

    +1000

    This, this, NA forum community is asking for hands out, you say something they jump on you. The reason I said fragments should be bankable is, at least it takes time and requires 10, and it helps the players which likes to hop on alts and play differently, and dragons are not trade-able, but banking dragon scales is just asking for hand down as you said.

    Do you understand what 'hand-out' means? We're asking for some things to make sense, not to be given free stuff.

    I don't understand how asking for the scales to be bankable is asking for hand-outs. You still have to farm them, it still takes time.
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    Because they aren't bankable, I'm about to have a dragon that I can't put on another character or in my bank on my priest. Yeah, that does me a whole lot of good.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dokibun wrote: »
    Because they aren't bankable, I'm about to have a dragon that I can't put on another character or in my bank on my priest. Yeah, that does me a whole lot of good.

    I thought you could bank the skill book?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been working since I am 17 8 to 12 hours a day, 6 days of a week, don't bs me about having a life, thanks.

    if you asking for dragon scale being bankable, that is asking for hand out. This is not only thread, just check 4 pages and see threads and you get the idea. if you can't manage your time after 4 years and don't know how to farm them, then I can't help you, btw there is another thing, you want a dragon so badly you go buy one, I remember less crying when it was RNG over RNG to get the dragons.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    They wanted to make sure it would take months for anyone to get a 1.5 dragon, so that more people would be tempted to buy a p2w dragon.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys who don't want bankable scales, why are you ok with goldfinger tokens being bankable? With the same premise of 16 characters doing 8 IoD a day, that gives you 8 innerwear boxes a day, and those can be sold on the broker. Why is that ok, but not the scales?
    LesbianV wrote:
    I remember less crying when it was RNG over RNG to get the dragons.

    Then you remember badly. The crying we did back then is the reason we got a new system for the dragons.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Goldfinger tokens shouldn't be bankable.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    The game is designed to be a farm and grind, but anyone that wants to create more chars to farm and grind gets shafted.
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    This, this, NA forum community is asking for hands out, you say something they jump on you.
    It's the exact opposite.
    NA community only wants harder and harder things on a game that trash every fkn hard work every 6 month, period.

    Tbh, i think there's only two kind of players that beg for "harder" grind on Tera:

    *Ppl that gets everything handed out on their >real life<, i mean, young ppl without a job that can grind 6 Hr/day and someone pays their bills;
    *Ppl with jobs that just swipe and sell EMP, after all, we all know that only U$100 can buy like 640K+ gold (that's like more than 3 months of farming for most free players!)

    This post from kamizuma said everything about most of NA tera's endgame players: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/154099#Comment_154099

    Imo, most ppl that begs for "harder grind" on NA forum are just hypocrites, plain and simple..
    Maybe you all should play like a 100% free player, grind your life 6 Hr+ /day for your full VM9+15 toon and trash everything by december cuz VM10, then you can put all your grlorious "virtual hard work" on some kinda of resume so you can get some atual real job that truly value "hard work".
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I have been working since I am 17 8 to 12 hours a day, 6 days of a week, don't bs me about having a life, thanks.
    Are you another Hypocrite?
    If you truly work 8~12 Hr/day, how in the earth can you fkn grind 400 scales on a reasonable time?
    When i was playing this game, i got only till 28/40 for this nerfed 1.5x dragon on my sorc (there's still another 2x crit one that you can buy for 400K+ on TB!), i was active af on vm8 patch with 104 RMHM clears and idk how many clears on 4 stars + dungeon that reward sclaes ..

    Or maybe you are just another big EMP spender that p2w your way thru all this grind and just want harder stuff for us f2p players ;)







  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Nice, i got my post deleted cuz i said the sad truth?

    Truth be told, most ppl that want "harder grind" here on NA forum are just big EMP spenders, they can just p2w their way thru all this grind.
    They know that only U$100 on EMP gets 640K gold so in the end, they want "harder grind" just for us f2p players :)

    Imho, everyone should read this posts from kamizuma (skip to 2nd "different post"): https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/154099/#Comment_154099

    This "hard work" talk is just BS.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Grimoir wrote: »
    In all honesty ....

    If someone wants a dragon on a character he should go farm it on that character and not use another just to move them around. Stop asking for hand downs and work for it.

    but is more easy dont doit this, because they dont pay to for dragon in broker
Sign In or Register to comment.