[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Missing leveling rewards items from event

Like the title says, sometimes I don't get the reward when I reach the level thats supposed to reward me them.
The other day for an example, I leveled a slayer to 65 and didn't get the weapon skin that we are supposed to receive as a reward.
Today I leveled a new char I made to 20 and didn't receive the 1-day elite status voucher either.
We already are having issues with instances, fashion coupons and other stuff and now this?
I'm starting to think that I'm actually playing a pile of glitches instead of a game, seriously -___-

Comments

• Just hit 60 and noticed I didn't get my rewards as well. In fact I don't remember getting any from level 40 on.
  • This has come up in a few threads now. You can only level one character per class per server to get the rewards. So, for example, if you already leveled a ninja and got all the rewards, you can't level another ninja on the same server to get the rewards again. You could either do a different class, or level that class on a different server.
  • This has come up in a few threads now. You can only level one character per class per server to get the rewards. So, for example, if you already leveled a ninja and got all the rewards, you can't level another ninja on the same server to get the rewards again. You could either do a different class, or level that class on a different server.

Ah, thank you for clearing that up.
  • SrosaSrosa ✭✭
    i leveled from 1-50 in 5hour then all this time im not getting any reward not even elite voucher 1 day no exp scroll then hit 65 i dont get nightforge weapon skin either and no lv65 crystal >.<