[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

TSNM event

Comments

• sanj66 wrote: »
    ChaosGlint wrote: »
    honestly if they had added talismans to tsnm for the event they might as well have added it to [filtered] channelworks

Funny i looked you forum profile history and i didn`t see any complains on the VHNM talisman jackpot? O yeah, i guess you did not have deathwrack already back them.

Maybe we should start searching other people forum profiles and see if they were complaining back on VHNM or only now after they got their gear done.

he doesnt have deathwrack now either, he didnt even do the vhnm event, i had to beg him to craft ambush last patch cuz you dont need vm to do any content, its a luxury, not a necessity, you are full ambush +15 as well you dont need deathwrack lol. i didnt complain and i didnt do vhnm spam like other people so what? i was forum muted back then, your points are honestly so empty, just run vshm, myself and my friends spent hours wiping there sometimes due to the lag spikes during the anniversary event, but we still stuck to it and worked for the clear and now all of us are almost full deathwrack, whats stopping you from doing the same?

What's stopping them? They probably can't even do VSHM, hence why they want talisman's to drop in TSNM.

People want the best in slot gear without having to put in the effort. They want it to be easy and drop in easy dungeons so they don't have to do the hard stuff lmao.
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    As we can see here, NA Tera comunity is just aids.
    This "handout/hardwork" talk is just BS.
    "Try Hards" Tera players, BHS will gladly trash your glorious full +15 VM every fkn 6 months and you come here asking for harder grind?
    That is just hilarious!
    From some1 that cleared every fkn HM dungeon since VM5 patch, there's no challenge after 10x+ clears, it's just repetitive mindless grinding,
    "Omg, but it's so ez to gear on VM9 now and there's nothing more to do!1!" Plz, just gear an alt on VM then, i.e: If you're a dps, just play a tank and challenge yourself :+1:
    And if Tera is trully a skill reliant game, then why should we bother if a noob can get VM9?
    Or maybe you're all afraid that they can just roll an Archer, instal some program and out dps you LOL..
    Such skillz... lol

• Dvsv wrote: »
    "Try Hards" Tera players, BHS will gladly trash your glorious full +15 VM every fkn 6 months and you come here asking for harder grind?
    That is just hilarious!
    From some1 that cleared every fkn HM dungeon since VM5 patch, there's no challenge after 10x+ clears, it's just repetitive mindless grinding,
    "Omg, but it's so ez to gear on VM9 now and there's nothing more to do!1!" Plz, just gear an alt on VM then, i.e: If you're a dps, just play a tank and challenge yourself :+1:
    And if Tera is trully a skill reliant game, then why should we bother if a noob can get VM9?
    Or maybe you're all afraid that they can just roll an Archer, instal some program and out dps you LOL..
    Such skillz... lol

Harder grind? LOLOL people already have full +15 deathwrack. I would hardly call that hard. I would rather VM be hard to get then to have it be this easy.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    kotorikisu wrote: »
    Dvsv wrote: »
    That is just hilarious!
    Such skillz... lol

Harder grind? LOLOL people already have full +15 deathwrack. I would hardly call that hard. I would rather VM be hard to get then to have it be this easy.

Yes the people who either swipe or have been playing for months and storing mats/money for vm9 in advance. Sure it is not hard for them to acquire a +15 vm9 set. I am playing since a month and I cannot even afford a weapon design yet. So much for 'easy' vm.
  • Who care about what event drop, will come on forum and discus, who don`t care, just stay in game and wait event. Fashion cupons was a bad idea, talisman of lakan was bad to,but remember vhnm? all ppl get many talismans from there ,not from VSHM how is normal to be, so EME do first mistake when they put Talismans on vhnm, not even in VSNM, more harder dungeon than vhnm. How i say, i prefer more chances to drop design, because mats can get more easy.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Kevin2604 wrote: »
    It's good that events like this happen so that everyone has a chance of advancing if they work at it and not swap your card and give free gold to people who exploit the system or are just greedy.

How about they do a BoL event for talismans? I mean, nobody is taking lvl 2o players to VS HM and they should be about to get VM9 as well, right?
    Maybe we should start searching other people forum profiles and see if they were complaining back on VHNM or only now after they got their gear done.

Go for it. Search my history.
    Yes the people who either swipe or have been playing for months and storing mats/money for vm9 in advance. Sure it is not hard for them to acquire a +15 vm9 set. I am playing since a month and I cannot even afford a weapon design yet. So much for 'easy' vm.

VM9 is endgame gear. What makes you think you are entitled to it just for existing? Kids these days.....
  • YraiYrai ✭✭
    Curious to know who runs vshm anymore considering how VM mats are basically being given to us now.
  • edited June 2017
    Palomina wrote: »
    That is just hilarious!
    Such skillz... lol

I think its a good thing to remove talismans from TSNM bc BIS mat should be reserved for the HM dungeon, like always. It was a bit different with VSNM bc the HM dungeon was not even out yet so there was no way to get them except for chests. But actually w/e, the badges are kinda still more needed, i wont bother to run TSNM for a chance for a badge though probably.

Why would u want to have BIS gear after month playing? If ppl want +15 for learning u can as well farm gold and buy ambush off broker, its still good.
    After i started to play i was happy with +9 Agnitor for a few months. I had about 5k in gold. And as I moved to NA tera, i slowly farmed my mid tier gear and started to farm for VM, having like 50k. Ofc there is an inflation but even then i didnt cry that i couldnt buy everything i wanted ingame with my sparse gold.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    WhaleWhale wrote: »
    I'm not sure why people in this thread feel so entitled to talismans. There is at least one mat every major patch that is held exclusive to the hardest dungeon in the game. If you cannot clear the hardest content, there is some hope in the form of gambling the boxes that have a chance to drop them, but it's pretty clear game design that best-in-slot gear is gated by having a material be from the hardest content in the game.

I do think VSHM can have some adjustment, such as having Lakan boxes drop (to make it worthwhile for the people running the dungeon, and give more supply for the people who need to purchase them). But that's a separate issue.

the problem is talisman dungeons droop outside VSHM ,
    but new people/palomos want vm9 gear without

farm/buy boxes, do bg, do VSHM, buy vm boxes, farm desings,do learning runs with +9 guille guild mates....... they want +15 vm gear only for login.......................

Lol dude if you wanna insult me, then at least spell my name correctly.

I have already said that I have no problem farming for mats as long as that farming is reasonable, which in case of talismans is not. Buying boxes - do you think new players begin the game with 1 million gold or what? if I had money to buy the boxes I would already purchased vm8 +15 weap and started farming vshm. I can do x2 vsnm/tsnm/vhhm in a day rn and that means 6 boxes. Assuming 1 talisman drops out of 40 boxes on avg that is 1 week to get 1 talisman , a weapon needs 15 talismans so I will need 14-15 weeks to get enough talismans for a weapon. Doing BGs is not an option for me since they have insane queue times during my gaming hours (40 min+). Farm designs? its more like get lucky and get design right now with their abysmal drop rate.

Inb4 I need 300k+ gold to buy a weapon design. I need, god knows how many t12 feedstock and mwa to +15 that weapon. Then I need spellbinds/iis/mes to properly roll that weapon. Then again I need gold for t3-t4 etchings to put on the said weapon. But yaaaaa , few talismans from TSNM event over course of 3 days would have totally given me a free shiny vm9 +15 weapon. Yes, according to you guys asking for talismans from TSNM event means I want a free vm9 weapon. I am farming iod with 3 chars since more than 2 weeks. I grind dungeons daily. But yeaaah , according to you I want +15 vm gear only for logging in. Nice logic.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    It's good that events like this happen so that everyone has a chance of advancing if they work at it and not swap your card and give free gold to people who exploit the system or are just greedy.

How about they do a BoL event for talismans? I mean, nobody is taking lvl 2o players to VS HM and they should be about to get VM9 as well, right?

VM9 is endgame gear. What makes you think you are entitled to it just for existing? Kids these days.....

Can you even read or are you just stupid and want to insult me for no reason? I was just making my point to show that vm gear isn't as easy to acquire for many people as you guys seem to make it look like on forum.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    Xerray wrote: »
    Why would u want to have BIS gear after month playing? If ppl want +15 for learning u can as well farm gold and buy ambush off broker, its still good.
    After i started to play i was happy with +9 Agnitor for a few months. I had about 5k in gold. And as I moved to NA tera, i slowly farmed my mid tier gear and started to farm for VM, having like 50k. Ofc there is an inflation but even then i didnt cry that i couldnt buy everything i wanted ingame with my sparse gold.

I don't know what made you think that I want BiS gear after a month playing. Even if I had 100 talismans right now I wouldn't be able to craft vm gear anyways due to not having enough gold for designs and more importantly not enough t12 feedstock to +15 it. So, please stop putting words in my mouth. My only intention was to make it clear that not everybody in-game gets vm9 +15 so easily as you people on forums seem to think or make it look like.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    Yrai wrote: »
    Curious to know who runs vshm anymore considering how VM mats are basically being given to us now.

There is at least one 'vshm +15' lfg every hour on my server. Makes me curious to know how actually 'worthless' running vshm is.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is just hilarious!
    Such skillz... lol

Those who complete it early aren't "grinding", they're just people with too much gold/resources. Any economy based game can have the grind reduced to 0 either through trading or being a whale. It's always odd when those people complain when others get "hand outs" when they buy their first set to brag anyways and make the HM easier than it would otherwise as gear does have a heavy factor on this game.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Palomina what most users consider about Deathwrack mats is that they shouldn't be avaliable from mid tier dungeons.

Timescape, Demokron Factory Hard Mode, Velik's Sanctuary Normal Mode, Velik's Hold Hard Mode and Normal Mode are mid tier dungeons. 2 of them are meant to get mats to craft Ambush (VM8) and the other 3 are meant for you to start farming mats to get Deathwrack (VM9).

Having a jackpoct of VM9 mats on a VM8 dungeon don't make any sense because the drops from that dungeon aren't what is making worth running it but the VM9 jackpot.

It woulf be better to have a VM8 jack pot for thay dungeon instead and the another week could be nice to have a jackpot on VSHM.

I asure you that if you work for Ambush and you get know for being good at your class then you won't have problems to join a LFG later.

Don't be impatient, everything have its time, for BiS is normal that a new player get it almost at the end of the patch.

If you are not in a PVE dedicated guild, if you are not in a PVP dedicated guild, if you don't have friends to run together the HM dungeons in the game then don't hope to get the best gear as fast as others.

This game is not only a RPG but a social game, if you focus only on playing and forget about the social factor then everything you want to get will require a lot more of effort.

Just understand that, if VM9 is to hard for you because many reasons then go for VM8. Is not as good than VM9 but is better than Misery and that will open you lot of doors if you get also the skills.

I think that is a mistake from you to aim for the best gear so early in your Tera experience. No need to rush something that is for min-maxers or people that want to show off their luxury items.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palomina wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »

Can you even read or are you just stupid and want to insult me for no reason? I was just making my point to show that vm gear isn't as easy to acquire for many people as you guys seem to make it look like on forum.

I'm not sure which one of those people is your alt account(which, btw, is against the forum rules) but anyway. Can you read or are you just stupid and want to insult me for no reason? I was just making my point to show that VM gear is not supposed to be easy to acquire for everyone as you guys seem to believe. That's what guile, misery and ambush are there for,you can get those. The latest VM set is for people who do find it easy to get.
This discussion has been closed.