[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

TSNM event

Comments

• Well.. no reason to run TS anymore.
    Halrath wrote: »
    Sorry for the late response to this thread. I'll go ahead and remove the VM mats from the event. I'll probably put something else in there for now. I'll make sure we ease off the influx of materials for awhile, too.

There's literally no reason to run it now... you could have at least replaced with something good.
  • @Halrath now no one is gonna run TS... it was 2 birds 1 stone before since it would make more Deathwrack designs pop up since lots of people were gonna spam TS
  • Way to go everyone! You complain and complain and ruin Tera for everyone. You complain VM is too hard to get, then you complain it's too easy. Way to ruin a somewhat good event for everyone!! Bravo.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the late response to this thread. I'll go ahead and remove the VM mats from the event. I'll probably put something else in there for now. I'll make sure we ease off the influx of materials for awhile, too.

May I suggest simply consulting the player council before announcing events? You announce VM mats and half the community reacts with "yay, free VM, dowant" while the other half gets grumpy because "VM too easy, VS HM is worthless". No matter what you do from that point on, half the players will be cranky. If, however, you started this event with, say feedstock, nocts, smart dyads and, I don't know, goldfinger tokens, it wouldn't be everyone's dream drops but most people will nod and say "sounds OK".
  • meowmeowmoomeowmeowmoo ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017

The materials were fine just we had a influx of banners due to the vs event everyone spamming it people need badges now.
  • AryixAryix ✭✭✭
    Welp, I got excited and planned to do some pve again for TSNM highlight with the previous jackpot, but people argued here and got the drops nerfed to the ground, and it's people that won't even run the dungeon lmao, so applause to you all for turning a decent event to something uneventful tbh. Congrats.
  • edited June 2017
    @Halrath
    If people are going to complain about an event with mats, why not just increase the drop rate for designs as an event? I know several people in game who have their mats but can't craft because they don't have a design. (They run TS regularly, just haven't seen any drops). Personally, I've run TS at least 30 times this patch and haven't seen a single design for anything drop.
    On AV, people are attempting to sell the gulfmoon designs for over 300k.... that's half the price of just buying a weapon. That's ridiculous. Not everyone needs more mats, we need designs.
  • edited June 2017
    I would like to hear your reasons for changing the rewards (especially considering that such a small minority were against it) and the decisions behind choosing the original rewards and the ones which are currently in the dungeon highlight.
  • Rofl you all complained, enjoy your fashion coupons instead of vm mat 4head
    Noctiv wrote: »
    Fashion coupons wouldn't be so awful if we actually had stuff in our fashion coupon shop, like every other region does. (Because somehow EME can't figure that out after how many years?) Since we don't, they're a [filtered] jackpot.

dqdY3Tq.jpg

I'm not sure how many items they'd need to add to it for coupons to be worth anything ever again.
  • Thanks everyone! Now we all can get those USELESS fashion cupons! Must love those forum white knights that complain about anything nice we get on this game.
    "Oh look, a nice event, time to ruin it"
    Seriously pissed off with this community atm
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    Aryix wrote: »
    Welp, I got excited and planned to do some pve again for TSNM highlight with the previous jackpot, but people argued here and got the drops nerfed to the ground, and it's people that won't even run the dungeon lmao, so applause to you all for turning a decent event to something uneventful tbh. Congrats.

I bet the guys who argued against putting VM mats in TSNM were also the ones who already had their vm9 sets. Thought I would get some talismans off this event but nope .. now I gotta grind for months to collect 1000s of boxes in hopes of getting lucky with talismans. Awesome community.
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Volturi wrote: »
    Thanks everyone! Now we all can get those USELESS fashion cupons! Must love those forum white knights that complain about anything nice we get on this game.
    "Oh look, a nice event, time to ruin it"
    Seriously pissed off with this community atm

Nobody asked for Fashion coupons. Also, "white knight" does not mean what you think it means.

@Palomina Sorry that you can't get your free VM set in this specific event. Boxes were made specifically for people like you, you know.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭

May I ask why? Because you see 5-10 people in a thread complaining about it?

Ask the in game players what they think and they will tell you they LOVED this VM event.

Please stop listening to a small minority of the TERA community. This is why we can't have nice things.
This discussion has been closed.