[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

TSNM event

Comments

• ChaosGlint wrote: »
    they can remove the talismans, they can even not make the event at all, i am fine with it, IF its the majority of people opinion.

why should the "majority of peoples" opinion matter if their opinion is senseless and worthless, do tell

couldnt have said it any better
  • why should the "majority of peoples" opinion matter if their opinion is senseless and worthless, do tell
    If thats really your opinion about the subject, exactly because of people like you, that think that "you better/superior over everybody else and so your opinion should have more value them the opinion of anyone else".

• StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    arg, people do again, the reason why they see lack in desings is because they have enough vm materials without do vshm ........ vm mats easy = no desings ....... rite ? no said about jack pot in bg, last pach ladys are hard to get since only one dungeon droop them x 1 100% and no "event" for get them

im hope eme learn people get lazy and said too fool "arge" since vm are to easy to get and they cry about no desings because they hope event to get them ( or for parcel via when they login...... )
    Palomina wrote: »
    DXM wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    Sorry for the late response to this thread. I'll go ahead and remove the VM mats from the event. I'll probably put something else in there for now. I'll make sure we ease off the influx of materials for awhile, too.

I'll go back to waiting for someone to sell me the remaining +15 gear I need then and pretend like I never saw an event was coming. It's just a bit disappointing seeing people that have everything they need keeping other people down that want to make the stuff themselves.

Yes that is exactly my point. First, these people complain that running VSHM is worthless because it only drops VM mats blah blah. Now we get an event where another dungeon drops VM mat and suddenly these guys are complaining about thal. Well, if VM mats are so 'worthless' for you guys then why care at all? why care if they drop from another (easier) dungeon? shouldn't you guys worry more about making VSHM rewarding than complaining about TSNM dropping VM mats? But no .. they got their shiny vm9 +15 gears and now they should make it harder and harder for others to do the same.

if course you dont get them.

Lakan charms should be only obtaniable from VSHM, a few followers/lakan chest/victor chest, and extreme lucky bg jack pots, you cant obtain from other sources ( instead raly/CU boxes )

but people like you think put them in more less hard dungeons is fine, but you cant see too babycryes about desings .............................
  • WhaleWhaleWhaleWhale ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    I'm not sure why people in this thread feel so entitled to talismans. There is at least one mat every major patch that is held exclusive to the hardest dungeon in the game. If you cannot clear the hardest content, there is some hope in the form of gambling the boxes that have a chance to drop them, but it's pretty clear game design that best-in-slot gear is gated by having a material be from the hardest content in the game.

I do think VSHM can have some adjustment, such as having Lakan boxes drop (to make it worthwhile for the people running the dungeon, and give more supply for the people who need to purchase them). But that's a separate issue.
    edited June 2017
    WhaleWhale wrote: »
    I'm not sure why people in this thread feel so entitled to talismans. There is at least one mat every major patch that is held exclusive to the hardest dungeon in the game. If you cannot clear the hardest content, there is some hope in the form of gambling the boxes that have a chance to drop them, but it's pretty clear game design that best-in-slot gear is gated by having a material be from the hardest content in the game.

I do think VSHM can have some adjustment, such as having Lakan boxes drop (to make it worthwhile for the people running the dungeon, and give more supply for the people who need to purchase them). But that's a separate issue.

the problem is talisman dungeons droop outside VSHM ,
    but new people/palomos want vm9 gear without

farm/buy boxes, do bg, do VSHM, buy vm boxes, farm desings,do learning runs with +9 guille guild mates....... they want +15 vm gear only for login.......................
  • edited June 2017

farm/buy boxes, do bg, do VSHM, buy vm boxes, farm desings,do learning runs with +9 guille guild mates....... they want +15 vm gear only for login.......................

You know that even if the only way you could get talismans was VSHM, if they removed deathwrack boxes from the entire game, you would be able to just use your mastercard, and buy a full +15 liberated deathwrack set from someone right? GEAR != PLAYSKILL, learn that.

Even if they removed liberation scrolls from the game, they would be able to buy VSHM carrys.
    edited June 2017
    ChaosGlint wrote: »

You know that even if the only way you could get talismans was VSHM, if they removed deathwrack boxes from the entire game, you would be able to just use your mastercard, and buy a full +15 liberated deathwrack set from someone right? GEAR != PLAYSKILL, learn that.

Even if they removed liberation scrolls from the game, they would be able to buy VSHM carrys.

yea, because when vm boxes dont exist, people are fool for craft lucid and farm power/keen/atacsk speed desings for generation rite ?
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    In my honest opinion they shouldn't have changed anything. VSHM isn't worth running, too damn buggy, not rewarding at all, and the damn server lag makes it all impossible/not want to run it.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    As many of noticed, we've adjusted the rewards once more. We feel we've hit a middle-ground in response to player feedback (badges vs. banners, etc.)

No further adjustments will be made to this event.

ty for putting badges as a jackpot, but why the [filtered] did you remove talisman and leave banner? of all VM mats it's easiest to farm. maybe it would be great if you try to get some feedback BEFORE you make an event.
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    Ves1978 wrote: »
    As many of noticed, we've adjusted the rewards once more. We feel we've hit a middle-ground in response to player feedback (badges vs. banners, etc.)

No further adjustments will be made to this event.

ty for putting badges as a jackpot, but why the [filtered] did you remove talisman and leave banner? of all VM mats it's easiest to farm. maybe it would be great if you try to get some feedback BEFORE you make an event.
    They did listen to feedback re: keeping VSHM as the exclusive dungeon dropping Talismans.
  • O.o They actually removed Talis and added one badge. Just drop the event all together or just add tier 9 feedstock and dragon scales in the combo to make things spicy. Jk aside People been complaining for bg boosts for months, lag fix, afk events, bugs that are never fixed and you guys haven't done anything, but a few selfish whiners in pve and you guys change the drops in a matter of hours and made the event worse :3 congrats, I didn't think I could get impressed anymore. I don't even want nor need any talis, and I still think removing them was a terrible idea. Most of the people here that complained about the talis drops already have almost if not full vm9, they are just acting out of spite and selfishness. Now on the topic of VSHM, first off it's an exclusive dungeon most people that run it do guild runs and already have statics, anyone not skilled is excluded, you need +15 even for training runs, you need to be known to a degree to even be considered most of the time, it has better drops than older hm dungeons , it's easier than the older hm dungeons, it will be even easier in 2-3 weeks with the hh patch. As things are now with rally/cu dropping vm boxes and guilds exploit even mine sells them for profit and don't actually use them for themselves. It's good that events like this happen so that everyone has a chance of advancing if they work at it and not swap your card and give free gold to people who exploit the system or are just greedy. HM are not just about drops, it's about improving and making fast runs, learning and mastering a dungeon, have fun with friends, getting belt, and so on. People that like the dungeon with run it regardless of the drops, the same is with 3s. I believe everyone deserves a chance to get what they want if they work for it, and in a way this event is making then work for what they want. I don't see the harm of that. People need to stop thinking just about themselves and think of others for a change, coz it's sad seeing a community so divided.
  • honestly if they had added talismans to tsnm for the event they might as well have added it to [filtered] channelworks
  • honestly if they had added talismans to tsnm for the event they might as well have added it to [filtered] channelworks

Funny i looked you forum profile history and i didn`t see any complains on the VHNM talisman jackpot? O yeah, i guess you did not have deathwrack already back them.

Maybe we should start searching other people forum profiles and see if they were complaining back on VHNM or only now after they got their gear done.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    ChaosGlint wrote: »
    honestly if they had added talismans to tsnm for the event they might as well have added it to [filtered] channelworks

Funny i looked you forum profile history and i didn`t see any complains on the VHNM talisman jackpot? O yeah, i guess you did not have deathwrack already back them.

Maybe we should start searching other people forum profiles and see if they were complaining back on VHNM or only now after they got their gear done.

he doesnt have deathwrack now either, he didnt even do the vhnm event, i had to beg him to craft ambush last patch cuz you dont need vm to do any content, its a luxury, not a necessity, you are full ambush +15 as well you dont need deathwrack lol. i didnt complain and i didnt do vhnm spam like other people so what? i was forum muted back then, your points are honestly so empty, just run vshm, myself and my friends spent hours wiping there sometimes due to the lag spikes during the anniversary event, but we still stuck to it and worked for the clear and now all of us are almost full deathwrack, whats stopping you from doing the same?
  • ChaosGlint wrote: »
    honestly if they had added talismans to tsnm for the event they might as well have added it to [filtered] channelworks

I didn't even do the VHNM event. I don't even have deathwrack, I don't even NEED deathwrack. If I wanted deathwrack, I could have bought chests and gotten the mats.
    I could do BGs for mats as low as the chances of winning a game and getting the mats as a jackpot in the same game are. I could have bought smartboxes from people doing rally or do rally myself.

There are multiple ways of getting deathwrack. Why the [filtered] are even complaining about [filtered] talismans?
    Just [filtered] learn to do VSHM. It's not a hard dungeon.
This discussion has been closed.