[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Comments

• KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that actually the Elin gunner we saw last April Fools?
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    that just looks like an elin gunner??????????????

i mean that's clearly an arc cannon
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    looks like the gunner class but then for elin? O_o

i know there was a joke about it on april fools if i remember correctly.

we will see if there seriouce about it this time *sits back and waits*
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    i almost could believe it tbh. BHS getting so lazy they don't even make new classes just opening up certain locked classes to the most popular race(s).
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    Dammit, just when I got myself a high elf gunner D8<
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Maybe an witch class? Idk why but for me the weapon looks like a kinda-weird broom.

I remember BHS talked about a new burst class in one of their conferences, but at end they decided to scrap the project to release Ninja instead.
  • XristosxXristosx ✭✭✭
    Its a Elin gunner
    Salvatori wrote: »
    Maybe an witch class? Idk why but for me the weapon looks like a kinda-weird broom.

I remember BHS talked about a new burst class in one of their conferences, but they decided to scrap the project to release Ninja instead.

Looks too heavily armoured to be a spell caster class.
  • XristosxXristosx ✭✭✭
    MVNhBec.jpg
    I did a quick bad photoshop putting the a gunners gun over the image and yeah they are very similar with a few minor differences.
  • #실화 가 된 거짓말

"A lie is a true story" (Translated from their Facebook post)

Oh yeah, it's the elin gunner. Pretty sure they're talking about their 1st april joke that wasn't a joke at all.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    They know one more Elin class will shut down NA Tera for good, might try that lol we seems more headache to BHS lol
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    Why not give the males something? Instead of Elin again why not male Elf and Castanic? :c
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    this'll probably be the least hype class reveal in tera history
    Babbelsim wrote: »
    Why not give the males something? Instead of Elin again why not male Elf and Castanic? :c

Because females are the most played because they keep making female classes because females are the most played, etc.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Then you remember the class is still a meme
This discussion has been closed.