New elin class announced on KTERA

1111213141517»

Comments

• DeimanDeiman ✭✭
    any news on how the new elins will look ?
  • I think we will have to wait till its released in KTera for more footage.
  • edited July 2017
    JPNJTAXWC6 wrote: »
    Lol, just read a post where someone said its the player's fault. Wait a second....

So you expect not to play the new classes they release, or buy new outfits because that's the only ones they come out with then tell us that it's the player's fault for not having an option between male and female. We're literally forced to be a female, I don't want to hear the excuse,

*You guys playing females are the reason behind this*
    well maybe if they stop releasing female classes and release males as well then we wouldn't all be forced to play every new class as a female and give them rigged statistics that people play females more than males.

The reason they introduced female classes in the first place is because they were already the most popular and sold the most cosmetics worldwide. It's not the kind of self-fulfilling prophecy you're insinuating.

I still think they should release male classes as well.
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, just read a post where someone said its the player's fault. Wait a second....

So you expect not to play the new classes they release, or buy new outfits because that's the only ones they come out with then tell us that it's the player's fault for not having an option between male and female. We're literally forced to be a female, I don't want to hear the excuse,

well maybe if they stop releasing female classes and release males as well then we wouldn't all be forced to play every new class as a female and give them rigged statistics that people play females more than males.

The reason they introduced female classes in the first place is because they were already the most popular and sold the most cosmetics worldwide. It's not the kind of self-fulfilling prophecy you're insinuating.

Adding on counterpoint's comment, about male class:

Recently during interview with BHS, they did say they are thinking of releasing Human Male Brawler, but they are not sure if they will be permanent or limited time exclusive only kinda thing like Elin Gunner (will only be available for 2 months in KTERA for creation; no race change).

Kinda funny they're "considering" it when people demand male selection for non-vanilla 8 classes, but at least that's something.
    I mean, come on... they already have Rhodos, why not have it in game already? (include Elin as well pls. I need to complete my army.)

• Deiman wrote: »

not really anything new..
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye first video of elin gunner :3
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shineee wrote: »
    Deiman wrote: »

not really anything new..

That is the Aprils Fool joke video BHS made about elin gunner. Basically they grabbed the animations of gunner and slapped em into an elin.

It is been 3 months since then, actually 2 months and a week, but by the time of release of Elin Gunner, it would be 3 months. One would think that in between that time frame, they would had tweaked some gunner animations to fit more into elin character. Kind of reminds me of the time when there was the whole topic of Elin lancers having the longest range of all races for lancer, and going forward with every attack. This was due to the elin as a character, if i remember what Treeshark said. The whole reasoning behind why elin lancers had superior range over the other races, was that the animations were fitted for the elin character, instead of using the same animation set for all races.

I would guess the same will happen with Elin Gunner. While the animations are already done, they may have tweaked some other animations to be more in line with elin character. A wild guess would be that the possible animations changed for elin gunner would be on Replenishment, Scattershot and Point Blank, but this is just a wild guess. I could be very far off, or i could nail it.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭

Adding on counterpoint's comment, about male class:

Recently during interview with BHS, they did say they are thinking of releasing Human Male Brawler, but they are not sure if they will be permanent or limited time exclusive only kinda thing like Elin Gunner (will only be available for 2 months in KTERA for creation; no race change).

Kinda funny they're "considering" it when people demand male selection for non-vanilla 8 classes, but at least that's something.
    I mean, come on... they already have Rhodos, why not have it in game already? (include Elin as well pls. I need to complete my army.)

That sounds pretty nice, and also adding to the whole thing of people demanding males: yes there is people demanding/screaming for male versions of the non vanilla classes, or new male exclusive classes. The deal is they're considering it instead of jumping on doing it, is, as always, the commercial side of things: how many are demanding it? I do find the idea of releasing classes for males a great idea, it would totally make sense to release Brawler for human males, but... it really doesn't affect me in specific at all. And ye if there was a male locked class... that would be the only sorry creature without loads of costumes on my selector. What can I say about it? What can I hide? It just doesn't appeal to me.
    THIS, is ONE player here of course. But am I alone? That's the deal. And why they haven't jumped on it straight. It's more of a bet than a sure investment.

Hopefully they bet on it tho and it succeeds. It's pretty boring they'll never take the bet for untried stuff. Really, it may not change one bit for me but if there's new people having fun with it (or old people having more fun now) then all great. I hope they take this bet and it works right. Sadly we cannot disconsider the risk.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd totally play a male brawler. Main reason I don't like to play mine is 'cause of the huge bongos on the chest, just like femelves
  • instead of solving the countless problems of the game, it is easier to be silent with a stupid nerf class, only that it is now elin
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    instead of solving the countless problems of the game, it is easier to be silent with a stupid nerf class, only that it is now elin

Holy Blessing of Resurrection been cast on this topic eh, specially since... THERE'S A NEW TOPIC ABOUT THE DEAL RIGHT NOW THAT YOU COULD POST
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    wot furk people, I almost broke my dam keyboard :angry: lol
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Elins No Life!
  • Tenshi1 wrote: »
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    All i wanna know is if the armors will look cool enough. Appearance is a bug thing for me, and if the in game armors are not dashing enough, then i probably wont play it, regardless of gender or race.

That's why I hate playing castanic female or human female, or elf female for that matter. I have a thing for modesty, and if it don't cut it, I usually don't bother

I got those armours to put over their places that I have no desire to look at except in my mirror.
This discussion has been closed.