New elin class announced on KTERA

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Babbelsim wrote: »
    Why not give the males something? Instead of Elin again why not male Elf and Castanic? :c

Because females are the most played because they keep making female classes because females are the most played, etc.

in NA tera, male was also popular tho, but BHS don't give a shet about NA anyway. :no_mouth:
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    at least this'll mean fat gunner buffs? probably? idk someone help me see the bright side here
  • ElyannElyann ✭✭✭
    WTB free race changes for everyone if it ends up being an Elin gunner
  • We are still talking about tera? Just look at character creation page
    "People prefer to play elins cuz they are fking pedophiles or they love cute&sexy thingies"
    Still many people play human/castanic/elf/popori/baraka
    But back again to customiaztion
    Everyone or too ugly or too bulky or too feminine. Yeah I saw some nice male characters, but still cant create my own
    "If you dont want to be bulky play elf"
    I dun wanna play elf, they have ugly outfits, why cant I be slim human? Even federation bills cant change body completely
    And also. Look at these [filtered]. Why the [filtered] all female classes exept elins have such shet?..
    If I will be a girl I will never play any tera female raсe
    You just cant create the character you want to
    :(
  • maybe they gonna do gunner revamp.... and giving us elin gunner along the way
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    Elin class?! Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe they gonna do gunner revamp.... and giving us elin gunner along the way

That'd be nice.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Castanic gets a crit buff as part of its racial passive, right? Does this mean elin gunners would be gimped even more than a normal gunner already is?
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Cool, wtb race change. Now all I need is an elin brawler, and I'm set.
  • DialooniaDialoonia ✭✭✭
    100% Gunner will be next FOTM Class ..... 100% gunner Buffs inc
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    voidy wrote: »
    Castanic gets a crit buff as part of its racial passive, right? Does this mean elin gunners would be gimped even more than a normal gunner already is?

Isn't it a 1% increase? But yeah, they'd be slightly gimped, unless BHS changes how gunners work a bit.
  • DialooniaDialoonia ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Wow this gunner version has 100% same animation as highelf/castanic like the april fools video ... and then they told us do anim for every race need to much time/budget ... they just copy and paste it ....

It would be nice if they make every class for each race and gener ... even if they just copy and paste all the animations ....

Also they broke their own lore. Isnt gunner to be elf and castanic because booth races are know for technologies?
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    IS IT?? IS IT REALLY HAPPENING????
    200_s.gif
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    Cool, wtb race change. Now all I need is an elin brawler, and I'm set.

#foreverdreamingofthis
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »
    i almost could believe it tbh. BHS getting so lazy they don't even make new classes just opening up certain locked classes to the most popular race(s).

I'm okay with this
This discussion has been closed.