New elin class announced on KTERA

Comments

• It's a witch like design, the way she is posing. She'll probably be a healer or some what a sorceress.tumblr_olfw9wRN1f1r2r59eo1_250.gif
  • NutpiesNutpies ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    for those who don't see what i see
    https://gyazo.com/8d0a845c775d102e0fe3974796422e22
  • new elin hair tho
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Vanellope wrote: »
    Except that race changes are about to skyrocket in price.

but we can buy it with steam wallet or emp :3

personally i prefer to buy character slot and level up this elin gunner, it is less expensive ;)
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    IM HYPED FOR THIS
  • MawileMawile ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    I'm pretty sure it's an arcannon, could be wrong though. Hopefully this "new" class doesn't take as long to release as other new classes since it's just gunner as an elin. Really looking forward to the new hairstyle as well (and hopefully new face). Was really hoping for a new healer elin/high elf. D:
  • I love how there are some people who don't even play tera that are here belly aching. If you no longer play, what does it matter? You don't play so clearly you're not the target audience.

Either way, this notion that everyone who plays an Elin is a [filtered] is pretty silly. There are people who play the class because to them it's cute or they enjoy the animations.

Because assuming the worse about the character of a person based upon what race they choose to play isnt generalizing at all.

So then can I assume all the people who play male elves are gay? Or shall I assume the people who play the male amani have small penises? Or shall I further assume that everyone who plays a gender different from their own real life gender is secretly transgender and doesn't know it yet?

Making broad assumptions about people with no actual knowledge of who they are can work for anyone. So if you don't like people assuming the worse of you, don't do it to others.

I play a wide range of races, I have Elins, Elves, Castanics, even a Femani Archer. That actually says NOTHING about who I am in real life. Except that I tend to favor variety, but I am far too busy enjoying the game to come crapping all over someone for what race or class they choose to play.

I think the fact that so many people here do that says much more about how bored they must be if the only way they can get any enjoyment is to defecate all over someone elses personal choices rather than minding their own business.

As for the Elin Gunner class, I am okay with it, but I would still like that witch class please. I think me and my friend would definitely enjoy seeing the witch class realized finally.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    -snip-

I do agree with you that players who already quit, shouldnt mess around anymore. They do no good by coming here to spread negativity on a game they no longer play or support.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about game stereotypes. Elin players will be always generalized as pedophiles or sexual predators, no matter what, even tho is just a bad attempt at trolling. That stereotype existed ever since the game launched unfortunately. So iam with you on the topic that no player should be discriminated solely on the race/gender thet play. Unfortunately again, this is the Internet, and people will say whatever thye want about elin players, because they can, because they do not have someone next to them who will punch em in the face for saying something bad.

IS good that you enjoy the game. I purposely slow down my progression on the game to take the most out of it. If i play it like the rest, preparing every patch for the next one, gathering everything i can, and making the best gear on day 1, then i will have no goals to aim towards, and quickly get bored.
  • DeadXDeadX ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Nutpies wrote: »
    for those who don't see what i see
    https://gyazo.com/8d0a845c775d102e0fe3974796422e22

yea, saw that and been running the image through filters to try and get clarity...if it IS an arc cannon she's sitting on it reversed, business end acting like a rocket which considering an elins size it would be ^_^.

tech-magic 'broom' possibly. the really weird bit though is that armor, you don't see boots or greaves like that except most commonly on heavy armor rarely leather at least for elin, while the upper body look more like leather. a leather armored caster seems a bit strange. make me think if it is a caster more likely support focused with maybe minor heals, cleanses buffs/debuffs. but never know with BHS...could be a full healer with a bit more focus on defense, damage mitigation and dps with overall slightly weaker heals than priest or mystics.

but new hair styles \o/ + animations, potentially faces and ear/tails.

we need another expansion to max characters BHS!

edit: the reason i don't mention another dps...is because there's more than enough damn dps already. call it wishful thinking
  • BaldurdashBaldurdash ✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    -snip-

I do agree with you that players who already quit, shouldnt mess around anymore. They do no good by coming here to spread negativity on a game they no longer play or support.

I think you should question why they don't support the game anymore instead of focusing on their negativity. These players probably like the game but do not like the direction BHS/EME are taking it. I'm this way with Archeage, I still keep tabs on it to see if it improves but I've gotten screwed over by Trion so that makes me very hesitant to replay.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baldurdash wrote: »
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    -snip-

I think you should question why they don't support the game anymore instead of focusing on their negativity. These players probably like the game but do not like the direction BHS/EME are taking it. I'm this way with Archeage, I still keep tabs on it to see if it improves but I've gotten screwed over by Trion so that makes me very hesitant to replay.

or maybe it is because tera is too old or people only test before to go somewhere else because tera was only fotm for them before the next fotm video game :)
  • Paint Level: 99999 :3 GG.jpg
  • More Elin classes.
    This game is becoming a Weeb/Virgin/[filtered] simulator.
    Smh
  • " Unfortunately again, this is the Internet, and people will say whatever thye want about elin players, because they can, because they do not have someone next to them who will punch em in the face for saying something bad."

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaah
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    I feel sick after this thread and post :anguished:

PS: Freaky freaky an Elin on top of a Gun :anguished:
This discussion has been closed.