[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 12/10 at 8am PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

New elin class announced on KTERA

145791017

Comments

  • If you translated the text that was posted with the picture it reads: "
    # False lie

    On June 29th, the identity is revealed.... "
    The "lie" was the aprils fools joke on the Elin gunner video they posted a while back.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    hector3361 wrote: »
    If you translated the text that was posted with the picture it reads: "
    # False lie

    On June 29th, the identity is revealed.... "
    The "lie" was the aprils fools joke on the Elin gunner video they posted a while back.

    False lie would mean a truth?
  • > @ElinUsagi said:
    >
    > False lie would mean a truth?

    "Lie" about Elin gunner video was false. Yea. Either way, we will know come June 29th.
  • am I the only one who loves Popori and castanic races? I see humans and human like creatures in every game but those races are excellent and yet none of the new classes can be them. Does everyone dislike them?
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    Knowing BHS, they will come up with not just 1 but 2 new hairstyles to choose from. I personally like most of the squirrel hairstyles, but dislike the tail (which is why BHS should consider onto overhauling the entire character creator), but this new one i might pass, and i am hoping that if there are 2 new hairstyles, there will be with a fox tail. We have already, from the new ones, lion (reaper) cat and bunny (ninjas) and new gunner would probably be squirrel and fox/wolf.
    Bluehole has some hairstyles they did for the cannonshooter/cannoneer class (which is based on Elin) in Devilian (they redid the assets with TERA-like aesthetics when Bluehole acquired Ginno Games; what is now called Bluehole Ginno). The following is my character with these braided pigtail loops which I'd like to see them use in TERA for example.


    Baldurdash wrote: »
    I'm this way with Archeage, I still keep tabs on it to see if it improves but I've gotten screwed over by Trion so that makes me very hesitant to replay.

    Don't do it. Trion hasn't changed (they've actually gotten worse). I still play AA free (no Patron and only some marketplace credits left) and played Devilian a whole lot until a few months ago so I've experienced the "getting worse" part over the last 2+ years with them.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    Knowing BHS, they will come up with not just 1 but 2 new hairstyles to choose from. I personally like most of the squirrel hairstyles, but dislike the tail (which is why BHS should consider onto overhauling the entire character creator), but this new one i might pass, and i am hoping that if there are 2 new hairstyles, there will be with a fox tail. We have already, from the new ones, lion (reaper) cat and bunny (ninjas) and new gunner would probably be squirrel and fox/wolf.
    Bluehole has some hairstyles they did for the cannonshooter/cannoneer class (which is based on Elin) in Devilian (they redid the assets with TERA-like aesthetics when Bluehole acquired Ginno Games; what is now called Bluehole Ginno). The following is my character with these braided pigtail loops which I'd like to see them use in TERA for example.


    Baldurdash wrote: »
    I'm this way with Archeage, I still keep tabs on it to see if it improves but I've gotten screwed over by Trion so that makes me very hesitant to replay.

    Don't do it. Trion hasn't changed (they've actually gotten worse). I still play AA free (no Patron and only some marketplace credits left) and played Devilian a whole lot until a few months ago so I've experienced the "getting worse" part over the last 2+ years with them.

    Why do they clip so much? That bothers me a lot.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I love how there are some people who don't even play tera that are here belly aching. If you no longer play, what does it matter? You don't play so clearly you're not the target audience.

    Either way, this notion that everyone who plays an Elin is a [filtered] is pretty silly. There are people who play the class because to them it's cute or they enjoy the animations.

    Because assuming the worse about the character of a person based upon what race they choose to play isnt generalizing at all.

    So then can I assume all the people who play male elves are gay? Or shall I assume the people who play the male amani have small penises? Or shall I further assume that everyone who plays a gender different from their own real life gender is secretly transgender and doesn't know it yet?

    Making broad assumptions about people with no actual knowledge of who they are can work for anyone. So if you don't like people assuming the worse of you, don't do it to others.

    I play a wide range of races, I have Elins, Elves, Castanics, even a Femani Archer. That actually says NOTHING about who I am in real life. Except that I tend to favor variety, but I am far too busy enjoying the game to come crapping all over someone for what race or class they choose to play.

    I think the fact that so many people here do that says much more about how bored they must be if the only way they can get any enjoyment is to defecate all over someone elses personal choices rather than minding their own business.
    I got called a ped0 once for saying I loved elins, ever after I said I'm a female and I just really like small and cute stuff e-e

    I love the animations as well
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't hate Elins, I hate that BHS thinks that Elins are the whole Tera, They are massively stupid, and I think with this level of stupidity even project W will fail. The creators of Tera were smart, they brought us a very great game, but BHS along the way ruined Tera, all about Elins and making money outta Elins.

    And we hate this, because it is another step towards just making money, look at the posts and you clearly see it, it is another step toward ruining Tera's originality and only to build a short market for temporary profit.

    Man, I hate this group that are working on Tera currently, I want original developers that brought us Original Tera back. This game is a shadow of what Tera was.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    I love how there are some people who don't even play tera that are here belly aching. If you no longer play, what does it matter? You don't play so clearly you're not the target audience.

    Either way, this notion that everyone who plays an Elin is a [filtered] is pretty silly. There are people who play the class because to them it's cute or they enjoy the animations.

    Because assuming the worse about the character of a person based upon what race they choose to play isnt generalizing at all.

    So then can I assume all the people who play male elves are gay? Or shall I assume the people who play the male amani have small penises? Or shall I further assume that everyone who plays a gender different from their own real life gender is secretly transgender and doesn't know it yet?

    Making broad assumptions about people with no actual knowledge of who they are can work for anyone. So if you don't like people assuming the worse of you, don't do it to others.

    I play a wide range of races, I have Elins, Elves, Castanics, even a Femani Archer. That actually says NOTHING about who I am in real life. Except that I tend to favor variety, but I am far too busy enjoying the game to come crapping all over someone for what race or class they choose to play.

    I think the fact that so many people here do that says much more about how bored they must be if the only way they can get any enjoyment is to defecate all over someone elses personal choices rather than minding their own business.
    I got called a ped0 once for saying I loved elins, ever after I said I'm a female and I just really like small and cute stuff e-e

    I love the animations as well

    Borrowing your own phrase: looks like we've found another bag of sunshine here
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    Hope the new Elim gunner is a racoon ;0;or a fox like traditional Japanese red and wHite fox the famous kitsune mask
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    I love how there are some people who don't even play tera that are here belly aching. If you no longer play, what does it matter? You don't play so clearly you're not the target audience.

    Either way, this notion that everyone who plays an Elin is a [filtered] is pretty silly. There are people who play the class because to them it's cute or they enjoy the animations.

    Because assuming the worse about the character of a person based upon what race they choose to play isnt generalizing at all.

    So then can I assume all the people who play male elves are gay? Or shall I assume the people who play the male amani have small penises? Or shall I further assume that everyone who plays a gender different from their own real life gender is secretly transgender and doesn't know it yet?

    Making broad assumptions about people with no actual knowledge of who they are can work for anyone. So if you don't like people assuming the worse of you, don't do it to others.

    I play a wide range of races, I have Elins, Elves, Castanics, even a Femani Archer. That actually says NOTHING about who I am in real life. Except that I tend to favor variety, but I am far too busy enjoying the game to come crapping all over someone for what race or class they choose to play.

    I think the fact that so many people here do that says much more about how bored they must be if the only way they can get any enjoyment is to defecate all over someone elses personal choices rather than minding their own business.
    I got called a ped0 once for saying I loved elins, ever after I said I'm a female and I just really like small and cute stuff e-e

    I love the animations as well

    Borrowing your own phrase: looks like we've found another bag of sunshine here

    *nods* Yup

    I hate how all elin lovers are "loli loving guys"

    We could be no-[filtered], loli loving girls
    xD
  • I predict in the future: if Tera is still alive and healthy, there'll be 8 unisex classes, and 20 female gender-locked classes.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I feel sick after this thread and post :anguished:

    PS: Freaky freaky an Elin on top of a Gun :anguished:

    top gun elin B)
  • hope the skills are actually different and not just copy paste from current gunner
  • EishaaEishaa ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    All these people complaining about too many elins, and not enough males...

    For one moment, let's assume these "pure-of-heart" whiners get what they want, and every class is now playable in any race and gender. There are two places we can look to easily see how that would pan out: Priest and Mystic.

    Healers are the only classes in Tera to have always been playable by any race and gender in the game, and they still are. With that in mind, let's think for a moment about what race and genders we typically see healers play as.

    Oh wait. Healers are overwhelmingly elin, and if they aren't elin, they're almost guaranteed to be some other female race. Even if classes were accessible to every race and gender, most people would still play elin. BHS knows this, so they're not gonna waste their time and resources on things almost no one will use. Get over it. You guys are arguing a moot point.
This discussion has been closed.