Playerbase communication

2»

Comments

• PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    These are community events, if players don't join the community, and that implies using the forums, then they won't get represented.
    They have the possibility of speaking, expressing their opinion, if they don't use that chance then why should you worry about them?
    It's like making a referendum on a law - if ppl don't vote, then they can't complain later when things are done.
    It's how democracy works. You have something to say? Say it. If you don't care, then you have no right to complain.
    That's how I see it.

Maybe more people will use forum if people here don't jump on them like monkeys and start insulting them. In TSNM discussion I spoke out against removing talismans and everybody jumped on me with accusations and insults. I saw LesbianVI getting targeted in another thread as well. If people on forum are going to behave this way then its no surprise that people will choose not to use forums.
  • Palomina wrote: »
    These are community events, if players don't join the community, and that implies using the forums, then they won't get represented.
    They have the possibility of speaking, expressing their opinion, if they don't use that chance then why should you worry about them?
    It's like making a referendum on a law - if ppl don't vote, then they can't complain later when things are done.
    It's how democracy works. You have something to say? Say it. If you don't care, then you have no right to complain.
    That's how I see it.

Maybe more people will use forum if people here don't jump on them like monkeys and start insulting them. In TSNM discussion I spoke out against removing talismans and everybody jumped on me with accusations and insults. I saw LesbianVI getting targeted in another thread as well. If people on forum are going to behave this way then its no surprise that people will choose not to use forums.

Think the forum is bad? look at youtube comment section
  • 5H96Y49G6D5H96Y49G6D ✭✭✭
    Forumn community still the same as back then

Deleting threads or posts doesnt chage it lawl
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's how I see it.

In most democracies if most of the people don't vote the result are invalid and then a new voting is made.

If you know what democracy means then if majority don't vote the "why should you worry about them?" question would be authoritarianism because only a small group of players get to decide what others must get and how.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    Palomina wrote: »
    That's how I see it.

have you read the nonsense these people post at times? maybe if you search up post history etc you will see why people get treated a certain way. also why was talismans needed in tsnm? there is already vshm to get them as it is needed for BIS gear, running entry level dungeons to get bis is literally pointless.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    That's how I see it.

In most democracies if most of the people don't vote the result are invalid and then a new voting is made.

If you know what democracy means then if majority don't vote the "why should you worry about them?" question would be authoritarianism because only a small group of players get to decide what others must get and how.

Have you ever noticed that you vote to elect a small group of people who then decide what others get and how?