July Battleground Calendar

Here's the calendar for the July Battleground Jackpots.

Comments

• FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    @Halrath
    You guys are scr*wing every person that is trying to get VM9 by doing PvP by removing the materials.. they were rare enough, now you removed them completely...

Please put these back in the jackpot, thanks.
    -Talisman of Lakan
    -Lakan's Banner
  • edited June 27
    My apologies. Lakan's Scale was a typo. It was always Lakan's Banner and I corrected the news post.
  • edited June 27
    @Halrath i expected one day kumas and iron battleground that sad :(
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    @Halrath
    Please put Talisman of Lakan back into the jackpot too..
  • GlitchyTrashGlitchyTrash ✭✭✭
    Please give us a second skyring day p.p it's one of the best bgs to farm since the games are faster :c
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27
    @GlitchyTrash
    3s is great, but too many elitists kicking people cause things don't go the way they want
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    Please give us a second skyring day p.p it's one of the best bgs to farm since the games are faster :c

Farm what? They've removed anything worth while and severly nerfed the rewards showing up.

And as Fleett said, the few that can Q up and actually get into a game because of the "elitism" IMO does not warrant a second day.
  • MinileeMinilee ✭✭
    I actually like these rewards... the box too. Talisman were so easy to get lol... by far the mat i had the most. Which shouldnt be the case lol
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    Minilee wrote: »
    I actually like these rewards... the box too. Talisman were so easy to get lol... by far the mat i had the most. Which shouldnt be the case lol

Lucky you, I got my first one yesterday from team 3s and I've been doing BGs nonstop.
  • OMG, Please take out those nasty Dragon Scales, exchange them for the Talisman Of Lakan, we are sick of dragon Scales, they are completely useless....

Or if you don't want to put the Talisman back at least completely remove those Dragon Scales from jackpots.... that's not a Jackpot at all it's a punishment.
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 28
    @Halrath
    Come on man, there's a huge thread here (which was completely forgotten about after you moved it) https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/15801/battleground-jackpots-severely-nerfed#latest talking about how rare the VM9 material jackpots are and you go and make it worse for PvP players by completely removing Talisman of Lakan? Seriously dude?

Like do you even read the complaints from PvP players regarding how to get Deathwrack by a complete PvP means?..
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    Why did you guys remove talismans? Are you trying to kill off pvp? No point in queing now. Put the rewards back how it was:

Lakan's Banner ×2
    Badge of Loyalty ×2
    Talisman of Lakan x 1
    Dragon Scale ×3
    Tier 12 Feedstock ×50
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 28
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Why did you guys remove talismans? Are you trying to kill off pvp? No point in queing now. Put the rewards back how it was:

Lakan's Banner ×2
    Badge of Loyalty ×2
    Talisman of Lakan x 1
    Dragon Scale ×3
    Tier 12 Feedstock ×50

Remove the dragon scale which are useless and put in the bonanza box, and there you have it, best possible rewards.
    Or put bonanza box in the dragon scale shop.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 28
    Edit, double posted accidently.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    edited June 28
    LOL YOU GUYS FUC K IN G REMOVED TALISMAN FROM THE JACKPOT TOO
    How much more can you try and kill off pvp?!
    but let me guess, the rates are still pathetically low and 97% of matches will yield feedstock and dragon scales?

this is jack. jack!

less and less people are running bgs with last month's pathetic rate of VM9 mats and now you go and do this. remove talisman.
    i suppose this is just to warn people away from the game. less people online = maybe less lag??????
    i'm already moody at everything today, this aint helping.