2017 Swimsuit collection.

Comments

• NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    My question is, 'how are those even swimsuits'? It looks like part of a school girl outfit without pants.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy: BHS copied BnS female Valentine costume, and made it into an even more revealing costume by leaving the shoulders exposed, except on elin.
  • Are those fun underwear? I have no idea.
  • The elin one looks cute.
  • DeimanDeiman ✭✭
    no new class revel ?
  • natianatia ✭✭✭
    yeah the white shirt is a swimsuit alright.... at a nude beach :o
  • ScrapScrap ✭✭
    I like the shirts but... why as a swimsuit?? seems kind of weird
  • BHS really don't know what swimsuits are...like who the hell wears a shirt like that to the beach. Looks like they're trying to do a nude photo shoot or something...
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    BHS really don't know what swimsuits are...like who the [filtered] wears a shirt like that to the beach. Looks like they're trying to do a nude photo shoot or something...

You would be surprised as to what people wear in some parts of the world. Just like with the winter outfits we got people saying no one dresses like that during winter, even though in Japan they do, there's some places where people dress like that too. Consider the fact there's areas that let you wear nothing too.

Either way, I don't really like the female variants either.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    the scuba suits are funny and that one human male is wearing a fanny pack, i love it.

the ladies' choices however............ bleh. those new wings accessories look cute tho.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new wings accessories are balloons from what i see. And honestly, out of all this new swimsuit collection, the only ones that look good in my opinion are the elin exclusive, and the male swimsuits with the fanny pack. Im not too fond of the shirts, the one with the black shirt was copied and pasted on elin body, it looks bad as she has no breast, the V swimsuits are nice i think? i dunno, seems that the 2016 collection was better than this, for females. 2017 collection seems to favor more to the guys.
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    I swear again the male ones look like crap LOL
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    I hope the male swimsuit with fanny pack is dyeable. Change the red color to black :D
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    screw the swimsuits, I want in on the rainbow wings!
  • ScrapScrap ✭✭
    I think the wings are supposed to kind of resemble those floaty toys when you go swimming? idk, just a thought

I don't understand why castanics have a different swimsuit than the humans and elves though? the bikini one. casts have a one piece while the others have a two piece. unless there's multiple versions and all of the females have two styles, but that's a bit of overkill?

hum. casts being the next version of elins when it comes to cosmetics? doubt it.
This discussion has been closed.