[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/17 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

2017 Swimsuit collection.

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    LilMsQTay wrote: »
    Well I love the black sheer body suit one! The guy ones are ug, sorry.

Tho idk if it's a copy, the white bf shirt one does remind me of the BnS valentine outfit

Here you have a comparison:

TERA
    eab731f3dec3a57263a846a7cd8a3c84.png

Blade and Soul
    bbe42d39cbb0f19b19cb16140c2be1d7.png

The only difference is that the BnS version has a necklace, and the TERA version have exposed shoulders and more gravity defying logic (by now that castanic would had her front side open for the view of everyone, if we apply real world logic)
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    BHS wants a round 2 lawsuit with NCSoft B)
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think NCsoft can sue BHS for using basically the same costume idea, because, well, you know, BHS could do the same against NCsoft for this costume here, which was in TERA pretty much since the start, was one of the first costumes too.
    post-220119-0-83655400-1457586215.jpg
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    > @Zoknahal said:
    > I dont think NCsoft can sue BHS for using basically the same costume idea, because, well, you know, BHS could do the same against NCsoft for this costume here, which was in TERA pretty much since the start, was one of the first costumes too.

That costume is from a movie, Kill Bill. It's not exactly original content from bluehole.
  • edited June 2017
    StarSprite wrote: »
    > @Zoknahal said:
    > I dont think NCsoft can sue BHS for using basically the same costume idea, because, well, you know, BHS could do the same against NCsoft for this costume here, which was in TERA pretty much since the start, was one of the first costumes too.

That costume is from a movie, Kill Bill. It's not exactly original content from bluehole.

It's been a "thing" even before that too, so yeah -- they're just both reading from the same playbook.
  • Oh I like the white shirts! Thanks for posting! I wasn't going to put my chars into swim suits either way so I don't mind if these are not what we consider beach swear. I might get one of these shirts tho :chuffed:
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    StarSprite wrote: »
    > @Zoknahal said:

As well as just a shirt and that's it has been around for... how many decades...

But well, lawsuits of the most [filtered] proportions aren't uncommon.
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    XD I want a scuba suit for elin now great for pvp trolling
  • The BnS version looks way cleaner/better.
  • GYEPRRE3WH wrote: »
    > @MajorThor said:
    > The BnS version looks way cleaner/better.

[filtered] on Tera are stronger, just look at how that shirt on Castanic doesn't fall even with her moving her body.

Say wot m8?
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    I dont think NCsoft can sue BHS for using basically the same costume idea, because, well, you know, BHS could do the same against NCsoft for this costume here, which was in TERA pretty much since the start, was one of the first costumes too.
    post-220119-0-83655400-1457586215.jpg

Game companies can't really file claims over most cosmetics. Most cosmetics in these games are never original and taken from movies, art work, or old stories. Generally the only time a claim is made is over actual character and game design or when the cosmetic is a copy of real world products which is why NA doesn't get everything Asia receives or if we do it's a temporary sale.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    LilMsQTay wrote: »
    Well I love the black sheer body suit one! The guy ones are ug, sorry.

Tho idk if it's a copy, the white bf shirt one does remind me of the BnS valentine outfit

Here you have a comparison:

TERA
    eab731f3dec3a57263a846a7cd8a3c84.png

Blade and Soul
    bbe42d39cbb0f19b19cb16140c2be1d7.png

The only difference is that the BnS version has a necklace, and the TERA version have exposed shoulders and more gravity defying logic (by now that castanic would had her front side open for the view of everyone, if we apply real world logic)

bns version looks more detailed and polished with some actual designer thought involved. tera's one looks just cheap

Don't Castanics ALWAYS look cheap? I mean High Elves look like you can't afford them but the Castanics always seem to be giving it away. :innocent:
This discussion has been closed.