[TERA PC] There will be a supplementary maintenance starting at 1 p.m. PT today, August 11, to resolve an issue that is currently preventing players from matching for dungeons. Estimated duration is one hour. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

KTERA Upcoming Content Feedback

Regarding the upcoming changes to the gear system in KTERA, please do not make a huge mistake into making items such as semi-enigmatic scrolls, masterwork enigmatic scrolls, non tradable blessed enigmatic scrolls, normal and personal premium and extensive alkahests, Tier 11 and 12 MES and alkahests, masterwork alkahests, and any retooling jewelry accessories being sellable to NPC merchants. This will only highly increase the price of these products right now in this current patch from people stocking them out which will lead to messing up the current economy. Please make the future release gear revamp system's tokens and gold being obtainable only through gameplay in that patch.

[ Removing "Call Out" in Thread's Title ]

Comments

• seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Most if not all the items that you commented can be dismantled into tokens.
  • And the market for those are already broken 5min~ in after the tldr patch xD
  • I doubt bhs cares about na concerns
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Prices were deflated because of massive event giveaways, now they're reasonable again.
  • FaunBaitFaunBait ✭✭✭
    Tokens tradable?
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    is no like in 2018 gets the pacht rite ? mheee
  • DialooniaDialoonia ✭✭✭
    EU annoncement said we will get the patch in 2017 i think around november/december.

So u wanna revamp upcomming system and what about people who spend real money for MES, MWA? if u change it u will make many people going to quit. If u are and old player u will always have advantage over new players.

• YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dialoonia wrote: »
    EU annoncement said we will get the patch in 2017 i think around november/december.

So u wanna revamp upcomming system and what about people who spend real money for MES, MWA? if u change it u will make many people going to quit. If u are and old player u will always have advantage over new players.

Old items can be converted to a new token.
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    Dialoonia wrote: »
    Those people didn't complain about the events flooding the game with MWA and MES, they won't complain now.

• NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    Events broke the economy: people cry.

KTERA patch tl;dr fixes economy in 5 mins: people cry.

:awesome:
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    Ktera patch is for the best I don't see the problem since it the same set up from tera 4 years ago ooh yeah you guys haven't been here that long lol
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    berrymilk wrote: »
    Ktera patch is for the best I don't see the problem since it the same set up from tera 4 years ago ooh yeah you guys haven't been here that long lol

Think time has clouded your memory if you think the enchanting system worked like the upcoming change 4 years ago. Back then it was like we have it now, but without the QoL items such as blessed enigmatics and large supply of spellbinds. Back then +12 was a luxury, and even masterworking your gear was considered op. Now if you're refering to the dust system we had implemented during VM3, its similar, but not the same since the dust we dismantled from gear was still just used to buy fodder to enchant our gear the same way as we always had the years before, where as these tokens will be used to buy, what seems like everything. Nostrums, CCB, Semis etc
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, did someone just said "get MES and MWA with real money"?????

How's does that work? Even in my super casual playtime I get those fairly often in game with in game methods. They more common than candy.
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    Wait, did someone just said "get MES and MWA with real money"?????

How's does that work? Even in my super casual playtime I get those fairly often in game with in game methods. They more common than candy.

Can you hook me up with some sweet MWA bro? Haha.