[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 7/23 at 7am PDT, and have an expected downtime of approx. 4 hours. For details, visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/2Ocm9O4

Questions Everyone Would Like To Know

When are we getting 20 man its already half way into the first week of July and supposedly EME was aiming for the second week?

Are we going to get some sort of timeline for the next patches? i'm sure this is a big one for returning players wanting to gear up and play the game and people who want to play other classes that are getting changes.

is lag going to be fixed before 20 man? this is a big issue that was very annoying when doing 30 man

i'm sure a lot of people have more questions , but i remember EME saying a while back they will have more communication with the player base and i'm not seeing it and it bothers me.

Comments

• NaizillaNaizilla ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    This is ridiculous. Harrowhold is not something you can really pug on most servers, and requires a lot of preparation before a raid. EU already has Harrowhold, and they were given a date well ahead of time. Starting to think that we're going to get Harrowhold end of this month.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    EmE already gave a timeline for the release of HH20 in another thread from last week?
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Lag isn't going to be fixed before 20 man, it's a permanent feature.
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    1. There's already a reply from denom or halrath about this saying that their goal was for mid month but nothing was 100% yet.

2. They can't do that because they did it once back when denom got the position from treeshark and they didn't deliver which caused huge backlash in the old forums with denom's letter/post getting downvoted to oblivion. (Close to 1500 downvotes.)

3.They haven't figured it out yet. They don't know what is causing the problem. Or they know and they don't have the means (money, personnel) to fix it. So I doubt anything is gonna get fixed.

4. After the backlash at point's 2 letter denom answered with a letter to calm down the spirits in riot. In that letter he said he will try to communicate more with the game community. That was 2 years ago I think (or 1 and a half, back on FIHM patch). He succeeded in quantity. Now let's see about quality.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    im hope they delay hh 20man pacht until they fix server stability/lag issues ( and almost all tikects )

people dont die for wait 1 or 2 more weeks
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »
    EmE already gave a timeline for the release of HH20 in another thread from last week?

"Yeah, maybe, not sure yet" is not a valid timeline.
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    We don't want a timeline, we want a date.

Timelines aren't good enough when the end result leaves us a day or two of prep.
  • I was kind of expecting a news post today with yesterday being the 4th. Judging from Halrath's post last week about them targetting July 11th, it was safe to assume they would announce it a week ahead..because they should give some kind of advanced notice. :/ Might have to wait longer though
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    Guys how do you thing the
    soon™
    was created?

Certainly not by giving ETAs and dates.

Also read my 2nd point. That's why they don't give dates. That's what they try to avoid.

And before you say 'but I just need a date I promise to be kind' I remind you that you are nothing but a singularity. For every 1 person in the forums promising to behave there are 10 that wait for EME's next stumble to jump on their throats.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seikilos wrote: »
    soon™
    was created?

Also read my 2nd point. That's why they don't give dates. That's what they try to avoid.

And before you say 'but I just need a date I promise to be kind' I remind you that you are nothing but a singularity. For every 1 person in the forums promising to behave there are 10 that wait for EME's next stumble to jump on their throats.

And them not giving dates is just as problematic. I'd much prefer being told a date, and then if anything goes wrong they say so ahead of time, rather than not being able to plan anything, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
  • Seikilos wrote: »
    soon™
    was created?

And them not giving dates is just as problematic. I'd much prefer being told a date, and then if anything goes wrong they say so ahead of time, rather than not being able to plan anything, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

They are not giving dates cause they are still in the progress of planning it out. if it's so easy to give dates I'm pretty sure you'd see it in a silver plate so fast, but it's not. Why? As much as possible they want it to not have a lot of issues. There's no perfect big patches, there's always a bug, thus, if I'm putting their shoes I would want to give dates on that note that I am sure and confident enough that players would experience it in the best way it can.

2nd point, we don't know the process behind their planning - I myself is curious and excited just like everyone else but we are not aware how process are driven on EME just that waiting wont kill.

A teaser would be a good thing to do.

• What would create a bigger backlash:

1. HH released on crappy servers :rage:
    2. no HH :rage:
    3. HH released without communication out of the blue :rage: :
    4. HH announced then delayed :neutral:

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do GG for now till HH comes out :p
  • Kongpop wrote: »
    Seikilos wrote: »
    soon™
    was created?

They are not giving dates cause they are still in the progress of planning it out. if it's so easy to give dates I'm pretty sure you'd see it in a silver plate so fast, but it's not. Why? As much as possible they want it to not have a lot of issues. There's no perfect big patches, there's always a bug, thus, if I'm putting their shoes I would want to give dates on that note that I am sure and confident enough that players would experience it in the best way it can.

2nd point, we don't know the process behind their planning - I myself is curious and excited just like everyone else but we are not aware how process are driven on EME just that waiting wont kill.

A teaser would be a good thing to do.

If it's such a big and hard thing todo with so much planning.

How come all the other regions can do it just fine...EU...RU...TW...KR..I feel like I'm missing a region hmm.
    But when it comes to NA, There's issues.
  • You know HH is coming, you have ~a couple weeks to prepare based on the previous thrown dart on the calendar, I don't really see what the problem is, that's a timeline.