Gold making guide?

Hey I was wondering if any one had some effective and up to date ways of making gold I've been away from TERA for a while and that game has changed a lot I used to craft items and sell them in the brokerage and I'm sure that the market for items has changed it brought me and decent amount of gold previously but nothing to write home about so is this still an effective way of making gold or are there better ways of lining your pockets

Comments

• kedroskedros ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    make a few of the newer classes and farm iod bams for the vanguard guests. it doesnt really matter if you do lower, mid or top tier.
    This gives you feedstock and credits. use the credits for mwa boxes and sell the boxes or the mwa inside. you can selll the feedstock as well.
    You can do 3 vanguard quests per tier per toon. ninja and brawler are top dps and should be able to do this ratehr quickly.
    afer this, you might farm channelworks a couple times for more. or you could do a few celestial arena's as well. time wise CW should be a bit faster.
    low tier gives 50vc and 20 fs8, cw gives 70vc and 30fs8
    so doing capping these 290(860)vc and 120(180) fs -> () = elite
    according to my server, that would be about 3600(7000)g per char in about 1 hour time
    depending on the broker's state, this should give you some nice amounts rather quickly
  • thanks for the tip any other good gold making ideas
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simple ways to make gold, some are long term though and I can't list everything.
    1. Events
    A. Play during events and sell the items
    B. Play during events, buy while everything is low and sell several months later

2. The broker
    A. Buy commonly bought materials during their down points and resell them during their highs
    B. Some items sell for less than the vendor, buy them and vendor them
    C. Some items and costumes sell for more (or less) than the boxes they originate from (costumes also vary on race)

3. The Vanguard Initiative
    A. Complete your Island of Dawn dailies with as many characters as you can
    B. Create and level reapers and complete story quests for 60->65 while completing the VGI quests along the way, then use these for extra dailies; sell the 4x keen and use the credits on what ever to sell

4. Gathering and Crafting
    A. Gather daily with multiple accounts, be mindful of the limit and find the spots that are easy to gather
    B. Some items sell for more when refined, having alts with specific crafting leveled specifically to save production points is useful, find out which

5. Cash shop
    A. Take out your credit card, get EMP, and sell EMP
    B. Some items sell for higher, or lower than the standard EMP rate, so buy at the standard rate and sell it

6. Fashion Coupons
    A. Sell tradeable items
    B. Save some up and sell the weapon skins for new classes if they end up tradeable
  • thanks that was really helpful now I have some new methods to try out and to see what the most effective methods are for me anyway good to know crafting is still a good way to make gold so I didn't waste all that effort on my main
  • you cant disclose too much or they will nerf it again lol. if you aren't lvl 65 and want gold quick, you will more than likely have to use the swipe method and buy emp and sell it. there used to be quiet a few different ways to earn gold, but everytime it gets out, the developers nerf it.
  • well if you know any great ways feel free to PM me lol XP
  • you cant disclose too much or they will nerf it again lol. if you aren't lvl 65 and want gold quick, you will more than likely have to use the swipe method and buy emp and sell it. there used to be quiet a few different ways to earn gold, but everytime it gets out, the developers nerf it.

well if you know any great ways feel free to PM me lol XP
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    you cant disclose too much or they will nerf it again lol. if you aren't lvl 65 and want gold quick, you will more than likely have to use the swipe method and buy emp and sell it. there used to be quiet a few different ways to earn gold, but everytime it gets out, the developers nerf it.

A lot of it is just due to most of it being able to be botted. For instance, up until recently you could kill bams with elite/gold boosts and make a decent amount of gold just off what it dropped along with semis+ccbs to sell, but that was nerfed even though it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes from what I remember. In some region they apparently have botting issues, I don't remember ever seeing bots around TR in Northern Arun since every now and then I would farm there myself.
  • That sucks I hate how boters and cheaters have to go and ruin things for actual hard working players :/
  • dinnersdinners ✭✭✭
    1. CWx4- sell t8 feed and vg credit
    2. VG iod bam with brawler/ ninja while waiting for party
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Now days there is no way to farm for gold.
    Your best options are doing VG's daily.
    Doing alliance, rank in it, and then when on conflict for your treasure of gold. Other than that there is no way to work for your gold anymore.
  • Ghilieglade its not huge but still worth on fast classes like gunner brawler ninja ....
  • DownVoteDownVote
    edited June 2016
    Go to Celestial Arena, between the character , talk to npc , start the quest,logout the character, or close the game client , enter another character to do the same thing, in as many as you can, remember that you have 12 minutes to log in the first character .
  • I understand all these tips to farm gold, but I still don't get how people claim to make 50-100k per day, like, how do you even?
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    They are actually pulling your leg. You can't do that per day unless you own the broker in the sense of running the competition to the ground.

Even then it's a spot chance that you can make 50-100k per day you only get so many spaces per character per broker per character.

Further more you really have to have a ton of time on your hands to do that.

So no. There is no way to literally per day do 50k-100k gold per day.