There will be no maintenance for TERA on 11/21.

Rhino vs Polar Bear

Am I crazy here or something? My friend keeps trying to tell me that a polar bear would kill a rhino, but I'm saying this is an easy as [filtered] 100 - 0 for the rhino, in fact even a female rhino no matter what species would kill a polar bear no problem. It'll be running around with the polar bear stuck to it's horn.

My reasoning is that a rhino even the smallest ones outweigh the polar bear by at least 500 pounds the bigger ones outweigh them by like 4000 pounds and unlike the polar bear it doesn't have thick stores of fat that make up it's weight as a polar bear needs to survive in the arctic. It also has a huge [filtered] horn which will gore straight through the bear if it comes at it head on and the polar bear on the other hand won't be able to claw sufficiently through the rhinos thick skin which is like 5cm thick and super tough like a tank.

Also a rhino can run like 35 mph it aint no slow scrub, and if 2000 - 7000 pounds steps on a polar bear's foot it's done right there.

As far as I can see it's not even a contest this would be like throwing a child in the ring against an adult.

Comments

• TheCatalystTheCatalyst ✭✭✭
    Does the polar bear have a mini gun attached to his back?
    Because sometimes... they do..
    O.o
  • MiskuChanMiskuChan ✭✭✭
    It doesn't have opposable thumbs (seriously 'opposable' isn't in google dictionary?) so the gun wouldn't be useful. Rhino would crush it.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    MiskuChan wrote: »
    Am I crazy here or something? My friend keeps trying to tell me that a polar bear would kill a rhino, but I'm saying this is an easy as [filtered] 100 - 0 for the rhino, in fact even a female rhino no matter what species would kill a polar bear no problem. It'll be running around with the polar bear stuck to it's horn.

My reasoning is that a rhino even the smallest ones outweigh the polar bear by at least 500 pounds the bigger ones outweigh them by like 4000 pounds and unlike the polar bear it doesn't have thick stores of fat that make up it's weight as a polar bear needs to survive in the arctic. It also has a huge [filtered] horn which will gore straight through the bear if it comes at it head on and the polar bear on the other hand won't be able to claw sufficiently through the rhinos thick skin which is like 5cm thick and super tough like a tank.

Also a rhino can run like 35 mph it aint no slow scrub, and if 2000 - 7000 pounds steps on a polar bear's foot it's done right there.

As far as I can see it's not even a contest this would be like throwing a child in the ring against an adult.

polar bear cant kill rhino, because in true life they are unable to kill walrus

• he tried so hard