[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 7/23 at 7am PDT, and have an expected downtime of approx. 4 hours. For details, visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/2Ocm9O4

Whats up with the Hot springs crabs spawning everywhere?

13»

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    FEB wrote: »
    @seandynamite why are crabs stuck up in the quiz area coliseum in velika outskirt

Crabs seem to have a mind of their own. I just hope they don't procreate or something.

How long will these crabs be around for?

I think it is a filler till Summer events start.
  • kknaexkknaex ✭✭
    FEB wrote: »
    @seandynamite why are crabs stuck up in the quiz area coliseum in velika outskirt

Crabs seem to have a mind of their own. I just hope they don't procreate or something.

And they stuck underground or hiding in the building
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    Loving this unintended event
  • kknaex wrote: »
    And they stuck underground or hiding in the building

If you're a mystic, use ToV to kill them and a looter pet to grab the drops. Not a perfect solution, but helps somewhat...
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    > @LancerJiva said:
    > Denommenator wrote: »
    >
    > FEB wrote: »
    >
    > @seandynamite why are crabs stuck up in the quiz area coliseum in velika outskirt
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Crabs seem to have a mind of their own. I just hope they don't procreate or something.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > How long will these crabs be around for?
    @Halrath , @Spacecats , @Denommenator
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    > @LancerJiva said:
    > Denommenator wrote: »
    >
    > FEB wrote: »
    >
    > @seandynamite why are crabs stuck up in the quiz area coliseum in velika outskirt
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Crabs seem to have a mind of their own. I just hope they don't procreate or something.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > How long will these crabs be around for?
    @Halrath , @Spacecats , @Denommenator

Well, we've cleared them out of most of the cities. The rest seem to be concentrated in Castanica. I'm hoping we can clear our way to the beach tomorrow.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    I've enjoyed the change of pace , been a bit of fun being out of the ordinary
  • Hope you guys fix the underground farm, lots of ppl farming under cities.
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    Lemes wrote: »
    Hope you guys fix the underground farm, lots of ppl farming under cities.

Actually that's what helps you... Once people clear the crabs spawning underground more spawn on the ground.