It Came from Beneath the Sea...to Party!

Something is stirring in the waves off Castanica, with an insatiable hunger...for a good time!

TERA’s Summer Festival event is back, with the traditional Castanica Beach Bash, the Festival of the Sun in Balder’s Refuge, and a brand-new line of swimwear for 2017.

THRILL! at the splash cannon and watermelon-bashing mini-games on the beach!

MARVEL! at the tarnished grandeur of the temple at Balder’s Refuge!

GASP! at the daring new bronze bikinis and lifeguard trunks in the TERA Store!

DARE! to complete the event quests and daily quests laid out before you!

TERA’s Summer Festival opens Thursday, July 13, and continues until Tuesday, August 1. Miss it at your own peril...

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    YEY, Collecting Ape's shet for Baraka and getting paid for it, I love Sun Festival B)
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Use Claret and Temple Medallions earned by participating in the event to purchase Summer Festival loot boxes, which contain retired swimsuits and accessories. "

Is that...all?!
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    "Use Claret and Temple Medallions earned by participating in the event to purchase Summer Festival loot boxes, which contain retired swimsuits and accessories. "

Is that...all?!

I think we will have the usual loots we had O.o If not, then :angry:
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Is that...all?!

They said they were "improving the rewards". That's a quote from the News page. If that's all there is going to be and not just the "highlight", we'd have to talk about their definition of "improving".
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Is that...all?!

They said they were "improving the rewards". That's a quote from the News page. If that's all there is going to be and not just the "highlight", we'd have to talk about their definition of "improving".

They are gonna improve the bewbs and but.ts of female characters I think, no? :eh: but you are right, we shall see.
    So, when is it supposed to start exactly?
  • The Summer Festival will start at 1 pm PDT, as stated on the promo page.

See y'all then!
  • Is there any chance you could plop a few bankers down around the festival sites? Not a big deal, but it is tedious and annoying to have to run to town and back every time you want to remove or add something to your inventory.
  • EME plz......change this reward T_T i want back, free to choose dyied, noct, ses ecc :(((((
    the only loot summer is very lolz