[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

VSHM Event.

Would honestly be good if you removed the IMS only part.

A lot of people aren't going to want to play that RNG game or are too lazy to sync que

Comments

• My speculations were correct, EME is looking to have everyone get BIS gear this patch
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Starting at 10 a.m. PDT on Monday, July 17 and running until 10 a.m. PDT, Monday, July 24, if the unskilled player in your group completes the dungeon, the skilled player will receive:

Strong Bravery Potion ×3
    Dragon Scale ×3
    Noctenium ×600

LMAO most players who are skilled in VSHM already have dragons and plenty of bravery pots.
  • Ayy earning 600 nocts by carrying ppl with no crystals and random gear rolls. :ok_hand: :Thonking:
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    that reward is nowhere near worth having to use IMS, you're basically asking people to 4-man VSHM for 600 noct, prolly less noct than they'll actually use.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »
    Starting at 10 a.m. PDT on Monday, July 17 and running until 10 a.m. PDT, Monday, July 24, if the unskilled player in your group completes the dungeon, the skilled player will receive:

Strong Bravery Potion ×3
    Dragon Scale ×3
    Noctenium ×600

LMAO most players who are skilled in VSHM already have dragons and plenty of bravery pots.

too low for very trap run, well time to get someones carry me :awesome:
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who IMS for HM dungeons anyway?
  • Ardire wrote: »
    that reward is nowhere near worth having to use IMS, you're basically asking people to 4-man VSHM for 600 noct, prolly less noct than they'll actually use.

Then if you 4-man que it's asking for the 5th person you get to be kicked if they're skilled. And just keep kicking till you get a real noob.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    This 'event' is a joke EME , right? :lol:
  • Guys, sync queue with your friend's unskilled alt ez LOL :thinking:

i like how the news posts refers to people without skilled in VSHM as 'unskilled' LOL some casuals gon be triggered
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    Where is the earning from hour long runs?
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, sync queue with your friend's unskilled alt ez LOL :thinking:

i like how the news posts refers to people without skilled in VSHM as 'unskilled' LOL some casuals gon be triggered

but how many people you think are gonna be tryna sync queue like this? idk sounds like a mess just waiting to happen
  • Ardire wrote: »
    Guys, sync queue with your friend's unskilled alt ez LOL :thinking:

but how many people you think are gonna be tryna sync queue like this? idk sounds like a mess just waiting to happen

Several people will, I have no doubt.

But the ammount of kicking that's going to occur when they don't get their friend is going to cause a mess.
  • I don't think this was planned out very well. For one, a group of 4 skilled players will have little control over who the 5th player will be, which can lead to kicking until the 5th player is an "unskilled" player. Also a group of 4 skilled players can have a friend use an alt character that is "unskilled" to IMS simultaneously, which obviously defeats the entire purpose of the event and rewards those players for gaming the system.

On top of that, the reward is simply not worth the time. Arguably, the only decent compensation is the 600 noctenium infusions which is not enticing enough for having to carry a random player.

If you seriously want to improve the relationship between veteran and newer players, you should start with revamping the Buddy Up system (make it actually rewarding, i.e. give mentors Tera Reward Points, EMP, actually useful items like Semi Enigmatic Scrolls and Feedstock, etc.) and propose to BHS the return of "Blast From The Past".
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    If you have two unskilled party members, are the rewards doubled?
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭

I don't think this was planned out very well. For one, a group of 4 skilled players will have little control over who the 5th player will be, which can lead to kicking until the 5th player is an "unskilled" player. Also a group of 4 skilled players can have a friend use an alt character that is "unskilled" to IMS simultaneously, which obviously defeats the entire purpose of the event and rewards those players for gaming the system.

On top of that, the reward is simply not worth the time. Arguably, the only decent compensation is the 600 noctenium infusions which is not enticing enough for having to carry a random player.

If you seriously want to improve the relationship between veteran and newer players, you should start with revamping the Buddy Up system (make it actually rewarding, i.e. give mentors Tera Reward Points, EMP, actually useful items like Semi Enigmatic Scrolls and Feedstock, etc.) and propose to BHS the return of "Blast From The Past".

maybe they need nerft rewards and change VSHM with top tier dungeons like BRHM and AIHM, because all time im get AIHM , almost people dot have any clue what they need to in goldbinger Magnamarox boss, and this is very funny when you explain them and they said ok... ok aim know, goccha,.... im know now........... and wipe again :awesome: