[Rumor] TERA Console is delayed

edited July 17 in General Discussion
suck to tell u guys but TERA Console is delayed until Mid 2018

Source: yesterday lived stream

Comments

• Can confirm.

Source: I'm Major.
  • SageWinduSageWindu ✭✭✭
    If that means the devs are taking they're time to work out all the kinks so that the [filtered] works properly (enough) at launch, I'm all for it.
  • I really hope console players get to play on the same server as pc players
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye tera console release after black desert xbox :3
  • Delayed? More like never coming.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 16
    So now the real test is who actually watched the live stream... (or, conversely, recognizes the poster...)
  • Can someone from EME confirm this , or they gonna let players confused again ?
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭
    @WCWKXCHTTG OP is a known troll, so take this with a massive amount of salt.
  • @WCWKXCHTTG OP is a known troll, so take this with a massive amount of salt.

thanks for that . but would be good anyway if EME could confirm that its still gonna realease at 2017 cuz they said nothing since february that was the announcement
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
    WCWKXCHTTG wrote: »
    thanks for that . but would be good anyway if EME could confirm that its still gonna realease at 2017 cuz they said nothing since february that was the announcement

Don't forget that things takes time, my friend. Just like when TERA was first publicly announced back in 2009, we never got to actually play the game until 2012. Even though TERA for consoles was just speculation since last year, on March 10th of 2017, En Masse confirmed a console release... It's only been 4 months.

We have to remember that just because they're keeping quiet about any new information on the console's release, does not mean that TERA's console versions are being delayed in any way, shape or form. It's very normal for the gaming industry to be quiet about their games and it's only been recently where certain game developers have come out to talk about any new updates with their community.

One thing that I know, and that I'd like everyone to understand, is that if it's not publicly announced by the publisher... it's just speculation and rumors. Until they announce any new updates for TERA consoles, we're just going to have to wait patiently for it's release.
    "TERA, En Masse Entertainment's flagship MMORPG, will be making its long-anticipated debut on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, in 2017. The console version of TERA brings with it all of the content and feature updates that the game has received over the past five years of live updates on PC."

Source
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭
    NPCPak wrote: »
    WCWKXCHTTG wrote: »

Don't forget that things takes time, my friend. Just like when TERA was first publicly announced back in 2009, we never got to actually play the game until 2012. Even though TERA for consoles was just speculation since last year, on March 10th of 2017, En Masse confirmed a console release... It's only been 4 months.

We have to remember that just because they're keeping quiet about any new information on the console's release, does not mean that TERA's console versions are being delayed in any way, shape or form. It's very normal for the gaming industry to be quiet about their games and it's only been recently where certain game developers have come out to talk about any new updates with their community.

One thing that I know, and that I'd like everyone to understand, is that if it's not publicly announced by the publisher... it's just speculation and rumors. Until they announce any new updates for TERA consoles, we're just going to have to wait patiently for it's release.

"TERA, En Masse Entertainment's flagship MMORPG, will be making its long-anticipated debut on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, in 2017. The console version of TERA brings with it all of the content and feature updates that the game has received over the past five years of live updates on PC."

Source

Exactly, it's only been 4 months, and there are 5 more months to go in 2017. Plenty of time for things to happen.
  • We are still targeting 2017 for release of TERA on console. No announcement of a delay was made during the stream.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are still targeting 2017 for release of TERA on console. No announcement of a delay was made during the stream.

well, he is good at baits :D lol
  • We are still targeting 2017 for release of TERA on console. No announcement of a delay was made during the stream.

thats all i was hoping for , dont need to tell when exactly just "yea its gonna release 2017" , thats all , tks for it bro ^^
This discussion has been closed.