[CH] WTB Summer Wrap Smart Box

edited July 17 in Trading Post
Willing to pay 500k for it. Do note that this is the summer one, not the beach one. Direct message me here if interested or if you want to negotiate or something. Thanks!

edit: Got it! Thanks a BUNCH! <3
Also the two people on the broker working together to try and charge people 1,000,000 gold for this box are well within their right to do that, but they can kiss my [filtered] and I hope their stuff never sells.

Comments

• VorlonVorlon ✭✭
    Same two people trying to inflate prices, but you can negate this by moving gold between servers. It would be cheaper to transfer to another server and buy the item you want then transfer back. This also applies if your buying gear.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 19
    Vorlon wrote: »
    Same two people trying to inflate prices, but you can negate this by moving gold between servers. It would be cheaper to transfer to another server and buy the item you want then transfer back. This also applies if your buying gear.

Thanks for the tip, but I found someone through /trade who was willing to sell it for 500k, which is above the average price on most servers and above the last sold price on CH. When I negotiated the two people trying to inflate prices, they did not even say yes or no, simply ignored my offer entirely. I really sincerely hope nobody buys their stuff. In fact, I hope others get the outfit and undercut them severely.

What sucks is they had it up for 500, and I spent a few days getting the money, but when I finally did get it they'd gone full-greed and doubled the price. They could've had my money if they'd just kept their prices sane like every other server in the game, but NOPE CH has gotta be dumb as hell.
  • I swear to god, this [filtered] Kun guy is such a Kunt, posting it for 1m? These two knobheads are stupid.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    They had it for 500k and 750k now their prices are a joke. Atm it is almost like they are just for show rather then for sale.