[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Bonus Vergos’s Hoard Harrowhold Loot Starting 7/18!

Comments

• PolairePolaire ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Harrowhold is supposed to be hard content for the top players, not something that everyone can do in Misery gear.

I think this loot should stay on P4. Putting it in the other phases will make it not worth to do P4; people will just farm the easy phases (takes less than 30mins to do once we get experienced.)

We should get loot for clearing the dungeon, not doing half of it. The other phases are rewarding enough to many players as they drop the Oblit pieces. I know a raid during HH30 where they only did P1-P3 every week to just gear people and it went just fine.

Imagine if all the good loot in VSH dropped at 2nd boss? No one would do Lakan ever.

Keep the loot at P4 so players can strive to improve.

-Coming from someone who has yet cleared P4 this patch.
  • Polaire wrote: »
    Harrowhold is supposed to be hard content for the top players. I think this loot should stay on P4. Putting it in the other phases will make it not worth to do P4; people will just farm the easy phases (takes less than 30mins to do once we get experienced.)

We should get loot for clearing the dungeon.
    Imagine if all the good loot in VSH dropped at 2nd boss? No one would do Lakan ever.

So your saying the 0.01% should win... x.x Meta (with unlisted Enchacements) because normal meta will till have hard as hell time with hh because of 1 person hits fire wall = wipe and the random dragon head that require thoses "unlisted enchancements to tell you what to do" T.T
  • Pumpedd wrote: »
    Consonance wrote: »
    Pumpedd wrote: »
    Why would you add bonus loot to phase 4 when there is only like 1 raid clearing, you should add nocts to phase 1 and 2 because phase 3 and 4 are the ones giving everyone trouble and thats where you need a lot of dps to avoid wiping mechanics such as orbs. ( p3 ) and with the amount of people learning i think nocts would be good for those people.

To compensate the consumables used to clear LOL?

Thats literally what i just said.
    add nocts to phase 3 and 4 not just 4
    Pumpedd wrote: »
    you should add nocts to phase 1 and 2 because phase 3 and 4 are the ones giving everyone trouble

Likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, literally.
    Harrowhold is supposed to be hard content for the top players, not something that everyone can do in Misery gear.

Keep the loot at P4 so players can strive to improve.

Imgine if they just got rid of loot completely? from b1 and b2. its aready non existing ... tho so its not a good exsample
  • PolairePolaire ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    @VGPlayer

Sorry, I can't quote on mobile.

Anyone can win if they are geared and are willing to learn. There are many people in my raid, I included, who have gotten to 50% P4 as of yesterday who are not using those "unlisted enhancements" and are not wiping our raids. It's called just looking around and paying attention. Keeping aware of your debuff, the colors, and the firewalls.

There's simulators out there to practice the debuffs online and to practice the firewalls.

Plus, it's not just a "meta player with unlisted enhancements" thing to have 1 person die of firewalls and wipe the raid. Even top tier raids have that problem.

Just look at your buff bar and you don't need stupid stuff to tell you what color deuff you have. It's really not that hard and not even that big of a problem against "meta with unlisted enhancements" unless those "meta without unlisted enhancements" are blind and can't see their buff bar.

In that case, don't play TERA.

Edit: Since you replied to me again before I made this comment.

They're not getting rid of all loot on P1-P3. What you just said is completely irrelevant.
    People run to get the mats on last boss. Most people don't even pick up the loot from the first 2 bosses in VSH.
  • VGPlayerVGPlayer ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Its just. put it simpley 85% of people got etch boxes in hh30 now I heared its non existing. And I said the 15% of the meta can clear it. too but they reduced it to 1% now not the ones with unlisted enchancements

all my % are from my knowledge in the community.

• @VGPlayer

You can get etching boxes in P3. About ~18 drop.
    @VGPlayer

Oh that's great news. Thank god.
  • VGPlayerVGPlayer ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Polaire wrote: »
    @VGPlayer

Do you till get 2 (intotal) for clearing phases 1-3? 1 from battle packs
  • They don't drop from battle packs, it's floor loot and you have to be lucky to get them... like everything else on this game tbh
  • TYoung11TYoung11 ✭✭✭
    I don't use "enhancements" or even play a meta dps (reaper \o/), but I still see myself clearing in the next week or two... It's just something that takes time and dedication to do. Leaving the bonus in P4 makes players actually get better at the game and rewards those that have.
  • LOL...I mean, has anyone even cleared P4 yet? I heard there hasnt been
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    6E54M4JL9A wrote: »
    LOL...I mean, has anyone even cleared P4 yet? I heard there hasnt been

from what is saw in stream mt got 3 clears already. ( the fist clear was 7hrs after the patch and another today, dont remember the day from the other)
  • KyukabeKyukabe
    edited July 2017
    Will HH entries reset later or will it reset only after Thursday's maintenance?
  • "1 week into the patch, and "only meta dps/ "enhancements" ppl" are going to clear p4."
    This is whats wrong with the comunity. Instead of actually trying to clear, you whine. Thats why BHS is making easier end game content so "everyone is happy bc they clear", making hardcore players just die from boredom. There should be easier content with lesser rewards, and harder content with better rewards. If u want better rewards, clear better content.
    If after 2 months there is still only 1 raid clearing, we can talk about buffing other phases, meanwhile go and just try it..