Server Transfers Disabled Again Until Further Notice

Hello all

Unfortunately, it appears that the hotfix we deployed last Thursday from Bluehole did not fix all the issues we were experiencing, so we've decided to again disable server transfers again until a new fix can be applied. I will update you all with any new information once I have some. Sorry again...

-Seandynamite

Comments

• TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Keep us updated please, some people are waiting to xfer.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    now we need that one free transfer for old users :angry:
  • MinileeMinilee ✭✭
    I need to join my friends !! :pleased:
  • Why all accounts from aeria games crossed to En masse can play now in game......but the accounts that created in En masse can`t play now ???????????? answer please
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    edited July 18
    [removed forum violation]
    What if I post it here.. It's been 24 hours and not update.

I will ask again any word on the server xfers?
  • Teekz wrote: »
    [removed forum violation]
    What if I post it here.. It's been 24 hours and not update.

I will ask again any word on the server xfers?

There aren't any updates yet. This issue requires work from BHS and we are pushing them on it, but it does take time. We apologize for the frustration.
  • MinileeMinilee ✭✭
    edited July 18
    @Halrath can people w/o double rolls still transfer :anguished: <3
    Pls 3=
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Like i just need one toon swapped to MT I have emp, come on im alone my entire guild went :(
  • VorlonVorlon ✭✭
    Is there a patch coming out tomorrow to fix the transfer problem?
  • Still waiting on some info on when we can move i have 7 to move around but i dont want to risk a buggy account either so im torn with frustration that i cant move but happy they taking the time to fix the problem :anguished:
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Still nothing?????
  • Everytime a patch comes out there's something that goes wrong with the game.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    not even any info on it :(
    I guess it doesn't matter I already bought the emp so they already got my money amirite
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 20
    Teekz wrote: »
    not even any info on it :(
    I guess it doesn't matter I already bought the emp so they already got my money amirite

BHS doesn't move that fast. You're averaging a post on this topic every 5 hours and it's going to take longer than that. Most likely it'll take a week, at least, until a patch is ready.

Obviously it sucks but it's not like they wanted this to happen. They don't want peoples characters to be screwed in transfer either.
This discussion has been closed.