Get Ready for TERA’s Summer Strongbox Weekend!

It’s time to stock up on strongbox keys, because TERA’s strongbox jackpot weekend is back with new rewards!

Beginning after maintenance on Thursday, July 20 and continuing until maintenance on Tuesday, July 25, you can open locked strongbox for a chance to find one of several special jackpots:

Royal Diamond Dragon
Semi-Enigmatic Scroll (×100 or ×500)
Tier 12 Feedstock (×1,000 or ×3,000)
Premium Alkahest (×1,000 or ×3,000)
Spellbind (×1,000 or ×5,000)
Smart Dyad Niveot Structure (×1 or ×5)
Superior Etching Box (×1 or ×5)

The jackpots apply to the following items:

Locked Krysteel Strongbox/li>
Locked Linsteel Strongbox
Locked Norsteel Strongbox
Locked Shadsteel Strongbox
Locked Extensive Strongbox
Locked Spellbound Strongbox
Locked Strongbox
Locked Pocket Pet Strongbox

Don't have enough strongbox keys? Drop by the TERA Store to stock up and save on stacks of 10, 20, and 50 keys!

Comments

• ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭
    aside from the premium alk (and feedstock depending on how many crabs you farmed) these jackpots are Lit Af

cross ur fingers for actual decent RNG
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    Yea jackpots are actually good this time.
  • ty GMs for this awesome event, thats what tera players want xD
  • Nice Jackpots :) Thank you guys!

Please give us a decent chance to obtain these, not super easy but neither super hard, last strongbox event was a complete failure cause hitting the jackpot was near impossible.
  • Sorry for write here but i didnt found Summer Festival event post. I have a trouble with rewards:
    Kfv8Oeo.png

Well, is a Mistake. Finally is just white or dyeable?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like the mats aside SES, we have too much of them in game already and we don't need them next patch. I like the jackpots, hopefully the chances are good, but would have been nice to remove feedstock and put Diamond in there please. there are millions of feedstock already in the game.
  • HysphericalHyspherical ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I don't like the mats aside SES, we have too much of them in game already and we don't need them next patch. I like the jackpots, hopefully the chances are good, but would have been nice to remove feedstock and put Diamond in there please. there are millions of feedstock already in the game.

Diamonds = sell to merchants = even more gold inflation that there currently is
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Diamonds = sell to merchants = even more gold inflation that there currently is

Many will save them for next gear progression, they will be next mats for High gear progression.
  • Frees character creation ;)
  • Frees character creation PLease :D ;)
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭
    4RPNWMFFET wrote: »
    Frees character creation PLease :D ;)

What are you even talking about? Are you asking for a character slot item to be added to the jackpot? Because that's the only guess I have...

I mean, you are free to create a character anytime you like...