[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 03/25 (Wed) at 8:00 am PST, and will have an estimated downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Ideas for improving existing BGs

1161719212225

Comments

  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    gib wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

    EQ gear at least makes you know that if you screw it, that if you are in a bad position, that if you have a high ping for network issues then you will get punished accordingly and that is obviously getting reck (it seems this is the way people uses for that situations).

    except it doesn't. you can be playing your role perfectly right but if you get backstabbed or stunned or slept once you are done. and it sucks.

    What it sucks is the lack of peel of your team mates if you are in a good position but I see how many here don't even complain about that but chose to address the lack of coordination as a gear issue.

    Is a sad thing that in almost every match on BGs tanks and DPSs class only want to go for the score and forget about team mates, that my friend is not something you should fix buffing your gear stats.

    Healers have probably the most stressful job in PvP. They have to be watchful on everything that is going on in a fight, not just tunnel vision like a lot of DPS tend to do. If they can't keep themselves alive against one DPS the game is out of balance. Healers shouldn't be solo-able in one combo. A single DPS should have to work extremely hard to kill a healer and that's just not how the game works with equalized gear.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Vunak wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    gib wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

    EQ gear at least makes you know that if you screw it, that if you are in a bad position, that if you have a high ping for network issues then you will get punished accordingly and that is obviously getting reck (it seems this is the way people uses for that situations).

    except it doesn't. you can be playing your role perfectly right but if you get backstabbed or stunned or slept once you are done. and it sucks.

    What it sucks is the lack of peel of your team mates if you are in a good position but I see how many here don't even complain about that but chose to address the lack of coordination as a gear issue.

    Is a sad thing that in almost every match on BGs tanks and DPSs class only want to go for the score and forget about team mates, that my friend is not something you should fix buffing your gear stats.

    Healers have probably the most stressful job in PvP. They have to be watchful on everything that is going on in a fight, not just tunnel vision like a lot of DPS tend to do. If they can't keep themselves alive against one DPS the game is out of balance. Healers shouldn't be solo-able in one combo. A single DPS should have to work extremely hard to kill a healer and that's just not how the game works with equalized gear.

    In every BG PvP game I know support classes are always the ones with more stressful job, that is not exclusive of BGs on Tera, also a healer with a support/healer build is able to be busrted and killed in a combo if no one peels them (something that most players at any pvp game wont do, sadly); diferent tale is a healer with a healer/dps build is meant for 1v1 dueling and that makes them hard to kill for dps classes but we are not talking about 1v1 but a BG with a team comp were you need to add strategic and team play, if your team don't care for their healers well... sucks to be in the side that has less teamwork.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Vunak wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    gib wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

    EQ gear at least makes you know that if you screw it, that if you are in a bad position, that if you have a high ping for network issues then you will get punished accordingly and that is obviously getting reck (it seems this is the way people uses for that situations).

    except it doesn't. you can be playing your role perfectly right but if you get backstabbed or stunned or slept once you are done. and it sucks.

    What it sucks is the lack of peel of your team mates if you are in a good position but I see how many here don't even complain about that but chose to address the lack of coordination as a gear issue.

    Is a sad thing that in almost every match on BGs tanks and DPSs class only want to go for the score and forget about team mates, that my friend is not something you should fix buffing your gear stats.

    Healers have probably the most stressful job in PvP. They have to be watchful on everything that is going on in a fight, not just tunnel vision like a lot of DPS tend to do. If they can't keep themselves alive against one DPS the game is out of balance. Healers shouldn't be solo-able in one combo. A single DPS should have to work extremely hard to kill a healer and that's just not how the game works with equalized gear.

    In every BG PvP game I know support classes are always the ones with more stressful job, that is not exclusive of BGs on Tera, also a healer with a support/healer build is being able to burts them and kill them in a combo is no one peels them (something that most players at any pvp game wont do, sadly); diferent tale is a healer with a healer/dps build is meant for 1v1 dueling and that makes them hard to kill for dps classes but we are not talking about 1v1 but a BG with a team comp were you need to add strategic and team play, if your team don't care for their healers well... sucks to be in the side that has less teamwork.

    @Vunak

    Talking about Teamwork, I think for Tera being competitive there is also needed some kind of RT tutorial for players to understand what is needed in a BG for your team to succed.

    So far the hints, tips, help or tutorials from BGs are not accesible for those who won't come out from the game and look for that info in comunity networks.

    Other games makes you play a simple tutorial explaining basic concept from their battlegrounds and I think that would be useful here.
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Vunak wrote: »
    Healers have probably the most stressful job in PvP. They have to be watchful on everything that is going on in a fight, not just tunnel vision like a lot of DPS tend to do.
    Dude, tunnel vision DPS deserve to have the healer killed. If the DPS is tunnel vision and doesn't peel for the healer, and healer dies, it's what is called "weak team loses because of crap teamwork".
    Vunak wrote: »
    If they can't keep themselves alive against one DPS the game is out of balance. Healers shouldn't be solo-able in one combo. A single DPS should have to work extremely hard to kill a healer and that's just not how the game works with equalized gear.
    Actually that's the complete opposite of competitive, hardcore PvP, where you can't afford even a single mistake. During VM1 days it was similar (actually it was probably even easier to kill a healer, because you had more attack speed than in eq gear, allowing for more utilities to be thrown in even if damage was lower (comparatively speaking)).

    Healers should stop expecting to not rely on their teammates. Every DPS relies on healer, it's only natural that it applies the other way around as well.

    If a Healer can't be killed by one DPS then what happens if two DPS jump on the healer and you still have two DPS which can peel? You only really need to peel one DPS in this case, since "one DPS can't kill a healer solo" in your "balance". Thus, having two DPS defending is extremely overkill and will likely end up in a pathetically long matchup, just to cater to noob DPS who want to go "yolo" and still survive with zero teamwork.

    oh you want to encourage tunnel vision DPS and not have the fight instantly lost because... yeah, that's very competitive. Encouraging noob behavior. Maybe if they lose instantly with every healer they get it's time to realize it's their own problem for not peeling. Much better than promoting noob behavior by having drawn-out fights with tunnel vision people.


    It's like playing a shooter game where you die in 50 shots instead of 2-3 or even just one headshot. Because obviously making the same mistake (being out in the open and a sitting duck) shouldn't be punishable. Those kind of shooters are the training wheels version of real shooters.


    tl;dr you say healer must not be tunnel vision, but the same applies to DPS, or should apply. Unfortunately uneq gear is way too forgiving so most DPS don't even have to care for the healer since he'll take a lot. Tunnel Vision DPS should instantly lose a Skyring match, in less than 15 seconds flat.
  • Saying healers have the most stressful job in skyring kind of confirms how irrelevant your opinion is on it. It's just plainly obvious you've done less than a handful of team 3s.

    If enviied can get carried to 1800, healers do not have the most stressful job.

    Healers have the least stressful job, well maybe gunner or something can be called less stressful but that's about it.
  • MiskuChan wrote: »
    Saying healers have the most stressful job in skyring kind of confirms how irrelevant your opinion is on it. It's just plainly obvious you've done less than a handful of team 3s.

    If enviied can get carried to 1800, healers do not have the most stressful job.

    Healers have the least stressful job, well maybe gunner or something can be called less stressful but that's about it.

    lol what. When a pro gets in 3s the healer is the first objective to kill like 70% of the time
  • gibgib ✭✭✭
    MiskuChan wrote: »
    Saying healers have the most stressful job in skyring kind of confirms how irrelevant your opinion is on it. It's just plainly obvious you've done less than a handful of team 3s.

    If enviied can get carried to 1800, healers do not have the most stressful job.

    Healers have the least stressful job, well maybe gunner or something can be called less stressful but that's about it.

    healers have the most stressful job in just about every pvp scenario. especially in large scale like in CU where they have to keep track of ~30 people's buffs, debuffs, hp, etc, while also getting focused by dps trying to kill you. keep in mind that everyone is a grey blob, which makes it even harder.

    in 3v3 if your healer dies you almost always lose the round. thats why dps will often stop and stand still once their healer dies; to end the round quickly. healers are incredibly important, and thus their job is extremely stressful. please stop spreading misinformation.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Vunak wrote: »
    Healers shouldn't be solo-able in one combo. A single DPS should have to work extremely hard to kill a healer and that's just not how the game works with equalized gear.
    Yes, they should, unless you think healers should have their heals greatly reduced and the defensive/offensive stats of every other classes re-balanced to not need healers. The job of a healer is to position properly and support the best they can with the help of their team, not stand where ever they please with poor positioning and still doing their job efficiently. Healers are meant to be protected in pvp just like they are in pve. Sure a healer will be punished if the team refuses to protect the healer, but how is that any different than the tanks or dps dying because the healer isn't supporting? Are healers supposed to just be gods that need 0 protection while the team relies on them?

    What game has any of you even played where healers weren't as squishy in pvp as they are in pve? And don't use examples of classes like Paladins or any other tanky classes with heals. Look at how garbage their heals are compared to dedicated healers. They have their heals very limited for their durability and their heals are complimentary with a focus on being annoying through a mixture of cc, damage mitigation/shields, damage redirection, etc.
  • MiskuChanMiskuChan ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    gib wrote: »
    MiskuChan wrote: »
    Saying healers have the most stressful job in skyring kind of confirms how irrelevant your opinion is on it. It's just plainly obvious you've done less than a handful of team 3s.

    If enviied can get carried to 1800, healers do not have the most stressful job.

    Healers have the least stressful job, well maybe gunner or something can be called less stressful but that's about it.

    healers have the most stressful job in just about every pvp scenario. especially in large scale like in CU where they have to keep track of ~30 people's buffs, debuffs, hp, etc, while also getting focused by dps trying to kill you. keep in mind that everyone is a grey blob, which makes it even harder.

    in 3v3 if your healer dies you almost always lose the round. thats why dps will often stop and stand still once their healer dies; to end the round quickly. healers are incredibly important, and thus their job is extremely stressful. please stop spreading misinformation.

    I haven't got patience to argue this point, I have a bloodsoaked priest and sorc, healers are the most overpowered and easy class in TERA in every scenario there's really no point if you can't accept this simple fact.

    They aren't even an action combat class, most of their abilities are lock ons.
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    My suggestions for BGs

    General:
    • Ability to queue for multiple BGs at once, just like how we can queue for multiple dungeons at once
    • Additional leader abilities in level 65 only BGs, on top of map scan and meteor
    • Bring back Kumasylum
    • Ensure equal representation of tanks/healers/dps and near equal (+/-1) representation of individual classes for each team in level 65 only BGs
    • Have 2 BGs jackpots active per day, instead of one BG jackpot per day currently
    • Honour/fame system, whereby players can increase or decrease other players’ honour/fame to commend or criticise their gameplay in BGs. To prevent abuse, only one account (not character) can increase or decrease another player’s honour/fame by 1 every day. Moreover, honour/fame can only be increased or decreased during the window right after the conclusion of a BG.
    • In equalised BGs, change the rolls of equipment for each class such that they suit the class. Do consult pro PVP players as to what are the optimal rolls of equipment for each class in PVP beforehand. Moreover, change the equipment itself to become +12 Conflate gear and the latest tier 2 PVP jewellry. In addition, change the crystals to suitable PVP crystals of each class and add suitable etchings to equipment. (Now, even crystals are equalised)
    • Joining a BG in progress rewards additional box upon victory and additional receipt upon defeat
    • Kick offline players after 1 min and requeue automatically
    • Leaderboards, which show the top 100 ranking players for each BG and will be reseted every month. The top 100 ranking players for each BG at the end of each month will be rewarded with (to be determined).
    • More BG events and competitions
    • New maps for each BG
    • Open up two queues for level 65 only BGs, equalised and unequalised BGs. Players can queue for both at the same time.
    • Parties of 2 to 5 players can only be queued amongst each other for level 65 only BGs while solo players can either choose to solo queue or queue with parties
    • Remove invisible walls
    • Surrender function that is active only 5 minutes after the BG has begun and require all players in a team to agree
    • The top three players with high scores in the winning team will be rewarded with additional box and similarly, additional receipt for the top three players with high scores in the losing team
    • Tutorials for each BGs
    • Vote kicking - A supermajority (two-thirds of the raid) is needed to kick a player and remove the 2 min wait after combat before a player can be kicked. However, there is a 1 min wait before a subsequent player can be kicked.

    Fraywind Canyon:
    • Achievements count towards laurels
    • Buff the hp/defense/attack of BAMs and add mechanics and special attacks to BAMs
    • Change the points system such that it rewards both player kills, pyres capturing, holding of pyres and killing of BAMs
    • Instead of rewarding the team who last-hits the BAMs, reward the team that does the most damage to the BAMs
    • Leaders gain additional box upon victory and additional receipt upon defeat. Moreover, the leader will be assigned to the player with the highest ranking and honour/fame.
    • Randomise the location, time window (within the minute) and the design of the BAMs

    Corsair Stronghold:
    • Bombs now remove 75% max hp of all enemy characters hit, slow their movement speed and prevent healing for several seconds
    • Buff hp/defense of tanks, airships and archstone
    • Fix bugs that allow players to pass through walls
    • Leaders gain additional box upon victory and additional receipt upon defeat. Moreover, the leader will be assigned to the player with the highest ranking and honour/fame.
    • Player dies if the tank/airship he/she is in is destroyed

    Gridiron:
    • Achievements count towards laurels
    • Bombs now remove 75% max hp of all enemy characters hit, slow their movement speed and prevent healing for several seconds
    • Loser buff like Fraywind Canyon’s is active
    • More varying kinds of statues that gives varying buffs to players who destroy them

    Kumas Royale/ Iron Battleground:
    • Combine both level 20-64 and level 65 queues for both BGs so that the queue for both BGs for level 65 characters can finally pop
    • Give the same exp and rewards for both BG in the vanguard requests
    • Include both BGs in the BGs jackpot schedule
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Borsuc wrote: »
    Actually that's the complete opposite of competitive, hardcore PvP, where you can't afford even a single mistake. During VM1 days it was similar (actually it was probably even easier to kill a healer, because you had more attack speed than in eq gear, allowing for more utilities to be thrown in even if damage was lower (comparatively speaking)).

    Making a mistake =/= one comboed. Just about every game that includes PvP has an ability or an item that allows CC breaks, so it is almost impossible to be one comboed out the gate. Also in other games it is extremely difficult to bring a healer down, that's why games tend to last a lot longer in 3v3 in other games. A lot of the time you don't even focus the healer in other games because they are to difficult to confirm a kill.
    Borsuc wrote: »
    Healers should stop expecting to not rely on their teammates. Every DPS relies on healer, it's only natural that it applies the other way around as well.

    If a Healer can't be killed by one DPS then what happens if two DPS jump on the healer and you still have two DPS which can peel? You only really need to peel one DPS in this case, since "one DPS can't kill a healer solo" in your "balance". Thus, having two DPS defending is extremely overkill and will likely end up in a pathetically long matchup, just to cater to noob DPS who want to go "yolo" and still survive with zero teamwork.

    Nobody said Healers shouldn't rely on their teammates, again where was this said anywhere in this thread?

    Like I said above, the focus generally isn't even on the healer in other games (kill target) because they are so difficult to confirm a kill on. That doesn't mean you don't keep pressure on the healer and target switch when a kill can be confirmed or CC is on the healer. You give to many absolutes in your examples, when everyone knows that matches are way more dynamic than that in a good competitive game. Which right now, equalized gear doesn't encourage or promote.
    Borsuc wrote: »
    oh you want to encourage tunnel vision DPS and not have the fight instantly lost because... yeah, that's very competitive. Encouraging noob behavior. Maybe if they lose instantly with every healer they get it's time to realize it's their own problem for not peeling. Much better than promoting noob behavior by having drawn-out fights with tunnel vision people.

    That isn't even what I said, stop trying to twist my words into something that wasn't even remotely implied. Tunnel visioning is extremely horrible for any class. BUT that doesn't remove the fact that a DPS CAN tunnel vision and still be successful. Look at old 3s where that is all warriors ever really did. Demoralize was what... 1500-1600 on his warrior and that is literally ALL he did. A healer CAN'T and be successful.
    Borsuc wrote: »
    It's like playing a shooter game where you die in 50 shots instead of 2-3 or even just one headshot. Because obviously making the same mistake (being out in the open and a sitting duck) shouldn't be punishable. Those kind of shooters are the training wheels version of real shooters.

    No it's not what are you even talking about at this point. It's more like in equalized gear healers get shot in the leg and bleed out in 2 seconds before their team mates can revive them again.
    Borsuc wrote: »
    tl;dr you say healer must not be tunnel vision, but the same applies to DPS, or should apply. Unfortunately uneq gear is way too forgiving so most DPS don't even have to care for the healer since he'll take a lot. Tunnel Vision DPS should instantly lose a Skyring match, in less than 15 seconds flat.

    Unequalized gear is unforgiving, people still die and can die extremely quickly if positioning is bad or the whole team gets gigaged etc. But it is also a lot more balanced that if you do play optimally you aren't being punished, like in equalized where you can play optimally and get 2 hit by a couple of big lucky crits. Generally healers know what they can survive and what they can't. In voice comms your healer, if they are good, will usually tell you when they feel they are fine and keep pressure up on the other teams healer or DPS. Then the opposite is when they know they can't survive because they don't have CDs up, trinket up, low on HP, being doubled etc.

    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Yes, they should, unless you think healers should have their heals greatly reduced and the defensive/offensive stats of every other classes re-balanced to not need healers. The job of a healer is to position properly and support the best they can with the help of their team, not stand where ever they please with poor positioning and still doing their job efficiently. Healers are meant to be protected in pvp just like they are in pve. Sure a healer will be punished if the team refuses to protect the healer, but how is that any different than the tanks or dps dying because the healer isn't supporting? Are healers supposed to just be gods that need 0 protection while the team relies on them?

    Read above.
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    What game has any of you even played where healers weren't as squishy in pvp as they are in pve? And don't use examples of classes like Paladins or any other tanky classes with heals. Look at how garbage their heals are compared to dedicated healers. They have their heals very limited for their durability and their heals are complimentary with a focus on being annoying through a mixture of cc, damage mitigation/shields, damage redirection, etc.

    Just about every game that has the trinity in PvP? Disc Priests... Holy Priests... Restoration Druid and Shaman.... Healers in Rift... SWTOR... Wildstar... FFXIV... Lineage... ArcheAge... GW1... EQ... AoC...Really? Healers are generally the second hardest class role to kill in any PvP game, second to tanks.

    Also squishy =/= easy to kill. Healers are generally squishy in the sense of the word that they take a lot of damage. But they have heals to compensate and tools to survive. It is a lot harder to kill a healer in other games than it is in TERA with equalized gear. It takes multiple combos, and super high pressure to kill one. Which is generally why healers are not kill targets in other games competitive scene.

    You guys should also analyze what I wrote in my previous post as I worded everything very carefully. That is why I added the line "It should be extremely difficult for a single DPS to kill a healer", because generally speaking it should be possible. But it shouldn't be easy, which it is very easy to kill a healer now in equalized.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Vunak wrote: »
    You guys should also analyze what I wrote in my previous post as I worded everything very carefully. That is why I added the line "It should be extremely difficult for a single DPS to kill a healer", because generally speaking it should be possible. But it shouldn't be easy, which it is very easy to kill a healer now in equalized.

    Here is something that i think you don't get. 1v1 healers are hard to kill with a build for that I agree but in BG if healer go for the build to do the support role as it should be then solo comboed with a dps class should be easy to kill,if a healer dares to enter a BG with the same build for 1v1 then it should be punished because they are not tanks and shouldn't aim to be superhealers and supper resistant to damage, it is not balanced to have a support healer class in a mass pvp that is inmorthal due to be the hardest class to kill (unless you have the best of BiS to counter that healer).

    It is not competitive to make a class a nood class to please noob play. Healers focus are one of the more common strategics in BGs for a team to succed because you know that you will risk being killed in the proccess but if you succed then your team gain a great advantage but if healer will need to be killed by 2 o 3 dps then where does this strategy lies? it is lost complete then Healers become the safe class to play and the most rewarding for the least effort in game, if that would be the case then I would rather then that we can choose our team composition so we can have a 15 healer team vs a mixed class team so you will see who wins.

    Stop clompaining for something that is not anormal from many other "competitive BGs" unless you want Tera to be always a casual game where it would lose even more PvP player base against other games.

    Many old and new MMORPG has been doing things properly to make their game competitive while players in Tera want it to be always a mediocre PvP game experience in BGs.
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    gib wrote: »
    in 3v3 if your healer dies you almost always lose the round. thats why dps will often stop and stand still once their healer dies; to end the round quickly. healers are incredibly important, and thus their job is extremely stressful. please stop spreading misinformation.
    Contradiction much? Are healers incredibly important, or are they useless in eq gear? Or what am I missing?!? You can't have both. Why is it that 2 DPS vs 1 DPS + 1 healer tend to just give up if healers are so useless in eq gear?

    I wonder if some people know what "bias" means.

    @Vunak: I didn't want to quote your post as it's too large and want to avoid quote pyramids, but I did read it. So that said, giga is forgiving since it's a high cooldown skill. Unforgiving means they shouldn't just feel instantly "safe" just because giga is on cooldown, but need to always avoid potential pressure. Similar with DPS peeling/protecting the healer.

    Either way, see the reply to @gib. If healers are so useless, then surely replacing one with a DPS would be favorable in eq gear, right?

    Have you ever done Skyring with 3 DPS? (you can actually queue as 3 DPS, unfortunately no eq gear in premade) I did, for laughs, during EU equalized event -- just to see if "eq gear" is so bad for healers and we could pull off a win. Let's say, it's not very uhm... "viable". Wasn't even close. Sorry. (oh, I've won against most of the teams I faced without a healer, but only when I had a healer/serious composition against them, they weren't anything exceptional, I didn't mean going against the top tier obviously, those I didn't count)

    I guess healers must be pretty strong then, since a DPS replacing them would perform worse. That's what balance ultimately is, not what some people want it to be (healers who don't like it, even though they know they're required and useful)
  • I question if the ppl here arguing with Vunak and Gib actually do pvp bg's as a healer.
  • gibgib ✭✭✭
    Borsuc wrote: »
    Contradiction much? Are healers incredibly important, or are they useless in eq gear? Or what am I missing?!? You can't have both. Why is it that 2 DPS vs 1 DPS + 1 healer tend to just give up if healers are so useless in eq gear?

    If healers are so useless, then surely replacing one with a DPS would be favorable in eq gear, right?

    i think you're missing what im saying. a healer's role in 3v3 is incredibly important, but they are essentially useless in eq gear. if your team cant peel you in a matter of seconds if you're being focused then you are dead. 3 dps vs a proper team comp will almost always be in favor of the one with the proper team comp.


    I guess healers must be pretty strong then, since a DPS replacing them would perform worse. That's what balance ultimately is, not what some people want it to be (healers who don't like it, even though they know they're required and useful)

    healer's are strong but in a different sense than you are thinking. they allow their teams to have buffs which already gives them an advantage over those without a healer, but they also HEAL their team. if you're running a comp without any form of heals then you are screwing yourself over.

    it's like getting rid of one of your kidneys and saying "oh well i dont NEED 2 kidneys to function properly." albeit true, you will function BETTER with two kidneys, because what would happen if the other were to malfunction? you would die. its the same sense as playing without a healer. playing with 3 dps and saying "well i dont NEED a healer to win". while true, your chances of winning with a healer are MUCH higher than without a healer.

    Have you ever done Skyring with 3 DPS? just to see if "eq gear" is so bad for healers and we could pull off a win. Let's say, it's not very uhm... "viable". Wasn't even close. Sorry. (oh, I've won against most of the teams I faced without a healer, but only when I had a healer/serious composition against them, they weren't anything exceptional, I didn't mean going against the top tier obviously, those I didn't count)

    if you're playing 3 dps comp in 3v3 and none of you have any skills that allow you to self heal, then you are at an incredible disadvantage to the team with a healer. you have to make minimal mistakes/trades in order to win or else the other team will just stall you forever by outhealing the damage you are dealing and chipping you away.

    also yeah, ive done 3's in 3 dps comps and 3 healer comps. and they were incredibly ineffectual.


    bottom line, the role of healers is incredibly important but they are not very good in terms of actual use because of how easily they are killed. if you have a team that is willing to peel for you in a matter of seconds then you will probably succeed. if they don't, you will die, and your team will lose.
Sign In or Register to comment.