[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Tumblr is blocked in Iran, gotta use VPN, YEY. Some1 balance this place ffs :angry:

PS: deadly fury each 60 mins from 5 mins? You add 55 mins and call it a day? Who balances stuff at BHS lols
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    Holy....

Those are extreme well....interesting LOL, the desummon thrall skill for mystic was long overdue.

But the resurrect nerf like dayum, well guess time to learn not to die too often.

I like the warrior tank buffs tho should tank on my warr more often :D
  • Thank you for sharing! Some interesting changes...
  • wallop crit glyphs when? :neutral:
  • MawileMawile ✭✭
    Yay! Those valk nerfs are looking great. Still better than ninja's backstab though.
  • Pipiro wrote: »
    wallop crit glyphs when? :neutral:

im waiting for this too much =/
  • NibellungNibellung ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    no changes on sorc :s
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    so reaper attack speed goes up 25% during shadow reaping?
    well, that'll be nice, hope my cds can keep up with my reaping rotation.

however, not keen to see that veil of shadows will be an hour long cd : /

edit again: the more I read, the more I dislike. the cd and cast time on resurrect, im so moody to hear that they're being decreased. thx bhs. -_-
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    Sorc needs more love! Not the half-assed revamp we got :(
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    so reaper attack speed goes up 25% during shadow reaping?
    well, that'll be nice, hope my cds can keep up with my reaping rotation.

however, not keen to see that veil of shadows will be an hour long cd : /
    The wording they had is awful but what i got from it was that 1 hit can give up to 5% atkspd, and the buff can stack up to 5 times, so in case there is any rng involved, then best case scenario is 25% atkspd buff indeed.
  • MawileMawile ✭✭
    I think slayer has it worse than sorc lol. At least sorc and warrior got a decent revamp. Slayer got that true half-@$$ed revamp just adding slight flashiness to skills. No changes to slayer at all in this balance... My guess would be they're adding both slayer and sorc to be awakened in the future though.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Poison Blade

Removed green poison effect on targets upon hit

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    xKvhDD1.png

Yep. Pretty sure typo error.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deluso wrote: »
    xKvhDD1.png

Yep. Pretty sure typo error.

yeah, if not, they are so stupid :eh:
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    Huh not too bad. Valk will probably still stay top tier dps, as it should given its a risk reward class.