[TERA PC] There will be a supplementary maintenance starting at 1 p.m. PT today, August 11, to resolve an issue that is currently preventing players from matching for dungeons. Estimated duration is one hour. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

kTERA : July class balance

Comments

• FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it could be brought in for discussion, but I doubt a warrior will go into Dstance to dps
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    meee, sorcer need warp barrier pasive, when BH . WHENNNNNNNN ? huehuehuehue
  • Muhgawd. It's almost as if they actually read this thread or something: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/15445/backstab/p1

No more Valk back stab = dead.
  • Hahahahahahahaah screw healers I guess :')
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    @Lolitaa @seraphinush

몬스터 타격 시 마다 공격 속도가 최대 5%씩 상승(최대 5중첩)
    => Monster hit every time attack speed is max 5% per increase (max 5 stack)
    == > Increase Attack Speed on every successful hit against monsters up to 5%. (5 stacks max)
    ===> 1 hit = 1% ASPD

Bad wording i tell you
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    > @KeepItCreepy said:
    > Hahahahahahahaah screw healers I guess :')

Screw healers or screw you? You know its the part resurrection that gets nerfed not self res xD

Us healers couldnt care less but its u whos screwed muhahah
  • I was waiting for Ninja Class Balances o-o
    I thought they were intending to increase the crit for skills or something?
    Or did I miss it from an earlier ktera patch?
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    mollyya wrote: »
    Fleett wrote: »
    1) Pretty sure it's 18% extra crit change and it's frontal, so that's a big NO.

2) Warriors have ToB for a reason, the instances where you'd need to block from behind is not worth the 10% dmg, 55 crit rate, and 18 power loss just for 1 edge and 0.5 less cooldown. NO.

3) If you enrage the boss you get aggro possibly causing the death of your fellow party members/making the boss turn and losing back time. NO.

1)18% is the number of Crit power of Dstance warrior attacking from front. 15% is the crit chance embedded in Dstance, not head-on passive. Though I need the proof to see it is always active no matter which side you are attacking from.

2)I forgot to mention, in Dstance, you can block->BD and ToB->BD without the time cost of evasion and that crappy vortex slash.

3) Pick a good time to enrage, eg middle of the boss pattern or healer is res baiting then the lancer just shout to get aggro back. In case of boss turning around just pretend it is doing a random aggro attack is that really hard?

It's 1.18x crit power when front critting.

The 15% crit chance is not a flat % like Crackshot. It's much lower (about 4%?).

Astance gives a LOT more damage than Dstance.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    So a hybrid tank class that already does great dps gets a constant party-wide attack speed buff so it can be a really optimal tank as well. Meanwhile one dedicated tank class (lancer) gets an attack speed buff that they can use once every two minutes and the other dedicated tank class (brawler) gets almost no party utility at all and has to make up for it with personal dps (this is how a side-tank class should be). Cool stuff. And then there's berserker tanks who aren't even in the notes at all because apparently it's a sin for hybrid tanks to be too good unless they're warriors.

BHS is [filtered] higher than a kite.
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    Elin is master race?
    THEN WARRIOR IS MASTER CLASS! ;D
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    voidy wrote: »
    So a hybrid tank class that already does great dps gets a constant party-wide attack speed buff so it can be a really optimal tank as well. Meanwhile one dedicated tank class (lancer) gets an attack speed buff that they can use once every two minutes and the other dedicated tank class (brawler) gets almost no party utility at all and has to make up for it with personal dps (this is how a side-tank class should be). Cool stuff. And then there's berserker tanks who aren't even in the notes at all because apparently it's a sin for hybrid tanks to be too good unless they're warriors.

BHS is [filtered] higher than a kite.

True, in hybrid classes, I have one DPS, one tank, I really don't know what to do with Zerk tank :angry: Glad at least War Tank gets some love.

Well, the only real thing Brawler had that it could help the party and not just help her DPS and was an Anti-wipe passive skill to help the party was nerfed to the ground with a 60 mins passive, but I thought I am bad at this game to understand this, but nope.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Zerk tank is a hybrid of lancer's dps and the utility of not having a tank
  • "Changes have been made to PvP efficiency as it was determined superior over other classes."

I guess it's also superior in PVE, since no changes.

• Yay! Nothing bad about mystic and happy no archer there :hurrah:
  • Glad to see the changes, but was hoping for a Warrior PvP balance to remove cheese combo.

Oh well