[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

kTERA : July class balance

Comments

• i'm confused how the attack sped buff affects all pt members. Is it like A.rush?
  • DialooniaDialoonia ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I think the nearest 5 Partymember get the Buff like mystics aura.

In some dungeons i think D -Stance warrior can deal more dps than an A stance warrior. First off al % Critchance passive. Second boss with many back attacks > u can block for BD 0,5 sec refresh + additonal edge. Also some dps dont need to evade anymore because warrior can block incoming backdamage. So atkspeed buff, extra enrage , also party member dont need to dodge every attack so they can dps more.

Ofc dungeon with rare back attacks are bad for D-Warrior but dungeons like SCNM and Lilith keep are good. Even Harrowhold u can block back stamps.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't expect lancer/brawler to tank against a d-stance warrior using a backcrit build.
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    When are they going to fix the Valkyrie dodge activating traps but not stunning them?
  • @Vunak it's not a bug, nothing to fix. It's a different kind of iframe and has it's strengths and weaknesses.
  • DialooniaDialoonia ✭✭✭
    which weakness xD? i only see advantages
  • They can't use their roll to iframe plague. They will still lose buffs. That's a big deal
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    Of course in his mind now goes "what is plague?" like most casuals complaining about balance (not saying Valks aren't OP though).
    I doubt either of those things (triggering traps or getting hit by plague during iframe) were actually intended by the developers.
  • DialooniaDialoonia ✭✭✭
    Ofc i know what "plague" is. But common valk is even without buffs just cancer for PvP. Also u can use backstab to dodge plague. and yes its an iframe indeed
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    @Vunak it's not a bug, nothing to fix. It's a different kind of iframe and has it's strengths and weaknesses.
    They can't use their roll to iframe plague. They will still lose buffs. That's a big deal

I highly doubt either of these were actually intended when they designed the class. It also isn't uncommon for BHS to be completely unaware of things in their game and have it go unfixed for months and months. It wouldn't surprise me in the least that they aren't even aware these things exist. Or be aware and just not care.
  • Intended or not, it's programmed differently than your typical roll skills and no patch notes have indicated that anything is changing on it. It's a pretty big point for counterplay on a class that is overtuned damage wise and potentially a giant glaring weak spot after the backstab Nerf and damage nerfs.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    6LYFH7GKWT wrote: »
    mmm, sorry but, about war tank, what is perseverance???

"Changed Perseverance to proc only by a well-timed block from a monster"

this means you can get less cd in Blade of draw for sucefulls blocks/Perfect block, is like Lancer Hold of Line block stack tecnique for multy hits from boss, this means less cd roll in chest line are less worth ( and maybe make a blade of draw reset besto glyp ) since you already will be can block for more dps with scyte

Warriors don't really care about BD cd. They care much more about Scythe cd being lowered. Warrior tanks especially DO NOT need more Edge generation without Scythe cd being lowered.
    Scythe has something like 2.4 second cooldown during deadly gamble, I'm pretty sure more edge generation will be useful lol. And probably only skilled warriors with good ping can consistently use scythe every 7 seconds or so outside of DG.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »
    Scythe has something like 2.4 second cooldown during deadly gamble, I'm pretty sure more edge generation will be useful lol. And probably only skilled warriors with good ping can consistently use scythe every 7 seconds or so outside of DG.

Inside of DG it will only be useful because you can block BD x2 > scythe instead of needing a filler.

Outside of DG it is pretty much useless because you already build 10 Edge in less than Scythe's cooldown a lot of the time. This change will just make you delay Scythe almost all the time.