[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Post your Strong Box Key Rewards here!

Comments

• Opened 350-ish keys

5 smart dyad's
    8 etching boxes
    6500 spellbind
    5000 premium
    840 Semi's
    6000 feedstock (T12)

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of 30 keys:

5 smart dyads
    2k total premiums alks

Eh, could be worse, I suppose.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drop rates are according to this thread, fairly low. I'm afraid I won't get anything out of 150 keys i managed to get.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    182 keys

12 superior etchings boxes
    17000 spellbinds
    5000 tier 12 feed
    2 smart dyad
    5000 premium alk
    100 SES

Pretty happy with the results.

@Zoknahal I'd say give it a try, the drop rate isn't that low.
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    After 316 keys...

5 Smart Dyads
    11 Superior Etching Boxes
    6k Premium Alk
    1k Extensive Alk
    1k Spellbind
    900 Semis
    7k T12 Feedstock
  • toufutoufu ✭✭✭
    318 keys
    751 ses
    3 etching box
    4 smart dyads
    13k t12 feedstock
    6605 spellbind
    9000 premium alk
    1 dragon
  • BijuBiju ✭✭✭
    150 Boxes

-Premium *6000
    -T12 Feed *3000
    -Spellbind *2300
    -Etching box *1
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please give Niveot Structure event so I can try to change Cruxes to Niveots, I have a lot now :confounded:
  • 1 smart dyad
    1 etching box
    2000 spellbind
    3000 prem alk
    100 semis
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    Bunch of the other stuff, but I was mainly going for smart dyads...which were 0/250.
  • LilMsQTay wrote: »
    Ah yes and I don't have a pet on my sorc yet so I'll be looking to farm the Locked Pocket Pet Strongbox
    As far as I know, there is no way to get the pocket pet strongboxes anymore, except on the broker from others. They were old strongboxes that were in the game years ago.
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    > @counterpoint said:
    > LilMsQTay wrote: »
    >
    > Ah yes and I don't have a pet on my sorc yet so I'll be looking to farm the Locked Pocket Pet Strongbox
    >
    >
    >
    > As far as I know, there is no way to get the pocket pet strongboxes anymore, except on the broker from others. They were old strongboxes that were in the game years ago.

Ugh, really? The only one I was especially interested in.
    Oh well its fine, saves me money lol.
    Thanks
  • So I calculated that I used around 400k worth of keys and got 4 smart dyads and about 100k of mats. Yet some guy just got his 2nd dragon as well as x15 smart dyads from around 200k worth of keys.

I lost around 300k.
    He made at least 1mil.

To make things worse I used all my keys on locked strongboxes for the chance at the "ultra rare item" and I ended up getting prime solutions so stick to spellbound boxes.
  • 7C6W9GLFPJ wrote: »
    To make things worse I used all my keys on locked strongboxes for the chance at the "ultra rare item" and I ended up getting prime solutions so stick to spellbound boxes.

What is the ultra rare item? Not rainbow mount? I agree, when I opened 30 of those the rewards were crap, I'm sticking to spellbound and extensive.
  • is there a better box than the other for better RNG chances of good stuff?