RP class

Hello. In the past, a player named Lustanna used to run a server wide RP class in Tera. I inherited it with their blessing, and have run it, and other classes for the guild I am in when asked. I am wondering if there is any interest in reviving her server wide class in Tera? If so, leave responses here, and if there is enough interest, we can hopefully revive this fun, and helpful event.

Sincerely
Trellain

Comments

• allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭
    I would be interested. any new life in tera will be welcomed. let me know what you decide. pm me if needed.
  • Not this weekend, but maybe next, when I am free I can run it. I will have to see about a time to do it, that does not conflict with events I run for Forbidden
  • you can message me in Tera as Trellain.De.Drowvani
  • HaynsworthHaynsworth ✭✭
    edited August 4
    I love the idea of bringing back a server wide RP, it would bring more people from the RP community together and away from the Tavern. ( Which seems to be the only place to get RP unless you're in a guild).
  • SageWinduSageWindu ✭✭✭
    Most people go to the tavern because it's the safest (and most active) area. At the risk of "blaming the victim" as it were, trying to do open RP in, say, the plazas in Velika essentially makes you a beacon for trolls, harassers, memelords, and so on. Most people would rather not bother with trying to fight against them, so they just go to the relative sanctity of the tavern.
  • Where is the tavern? I'm new (been playing a few days) and would love to get into the RP scene. Also, this is a good idea. I hope it comes back!
  • The tavern is by the west gate in Velika. It's pretty active in the evenings. I play there a lot.
  • Cool, I'd attend if able.