There will be an extended TERA maintenance on Tuesday July 25, from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.

Comments

• This is why I hate being off on Tuesday because of this BS. /sigh, Guess I'll go clean my bathroom.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimoir wrote: »
    You all need real lives.

our real life sux, well sux more than our Tera lives :p
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    yee, im demand compensation, oblit essense for The absses nowwwwwww huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    4 hours and no xfer fix >.>
  • SolheimSolheim ✭✭✭
    In fairness, server transfers aren't an issue they can fix. Needs work from BHS.
  • Was going to start playing again but see there's no reason to come back. Ones over it still suck and lie on there maintenance times.
  • Apparently, it will be in 5 hours, and in the server AV in 6. :o
  • kormu wrote: »
    Was going to start playing again but see there's no reason to come back. Ones over it still suck and lie on there maintenance times.

If you are not coming back because of an extended maintenance... i'm glad you're not lol. And.. do you even know what's lying lol?

Plus, if you stopped the game, why are you coming on the forum just to mention that you're still not playing?

Holy [filtered] i dont understand people.
  • WolfMasterWolfMaster ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    kormu wrote: »
    Was going to start playing again but see there's no reason to come back. Ones over it still suck and lie on there maintenance times.

This is rare, but if regular maint bothers you go to another game with irregular maint and 12 hr+ maint.
  • ReivnReivn ✭✭
    Maintenance times are estimates, not promises... Just be patient and they'll be up when they're done.
  • @Spacecats why doesn't the Operations team come in 3 hours earlier to avoid this mess? i'm pretty you'll have less people [filtered] about this.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Solheim wrote: »
    In fairness, server transfers aren't an issue they can fix. Needs work from BHS.

in all fairness they copy paste codes from BHS for EU/NA patches and have multiple times.

Why is NA the only one with xfer issues????
  • DesuBeanDesuBean ✭✭✭
    @Halrath Why you doing this to me bro?
  • btw, I never saw such problems in another localizations, even in patch day.
    Only EME have problems with maint.
  • Teekz wrote: »
    Solheim wrote: »

in all fairness they copy paste codes from BHS for EU/NA patches and have multiple times.

Why is NA the only one with xfer issues????

Because NA has a lot of different stuff than other regions and some of that coding is conflicting. Takes time to find the conflicts and recode them to fit NA's easy mode with all the free extras version.