Now that VSHM mentor event is over...

245

Comments

  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    Tbh I've been seeing people asking for VSHM loot to be buffed for awhile and not for EmE to keep hosting events, yet EmE hosts events which don't involve or give incentive to VSHM (Don't even argue that the mentor event promoted VSHM, solo queue for an endgame hard mode is the worst idea ever) yet brings in items that later is used as a counter argument against buffing VSHM loot.

    In the end VSHM is still meh to run and everyday the amount of people running it dwindles smaller and smaller, either people have their title/VM9 or have given up on this patch since it was killed even before HM released.
  • lily89lily89 ✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    lily89 wrote: »
    In before someone asking dragons to be drop directly in VSHM haha . Joke aside I think they should put more FS rewards inside or increase more dw mats and design drop rate if we bring a rookie along in party like old time . I remember back in argon queen patch bring along rookie give out very nice drop rate for gears and queen's quill drop so they don't have to resert to this kind of stupid IM event to make ppl willing to bring rookies inside dungeons .

    Back in that day the BiS mats were tradeable not as today, so you could sell the mats inside the run.
    Queen's quill wasn't tradable yet ppl still can sell it before so it's not really about tradable or not mats though ... Even now I saw ppl pay 2k each for ppl to pass them mats in vsnm and vshm so I don't see what is your point .
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    lily89 wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    lily89 wrote: »
    In before someone asking dragons to be drop directly in VSHM haha . Joke aside I think they should put more FS rewards inside or increase more dw mats and design drop rate if we bring a rookie along in party like old time . I remember back in argon queen patch bring along rookie give out very nice drop rate for gears and queen's quill drop so they don't have to resert to this kind of stupid IM event to make ppl willing to bring rookies inside dungeons .

    Back in that day the BiS mats were tradeable not as today, so you could sell the mats inside the run.
    Queen's quill wasn't tradable yet ppl still can sell it before so it's not really about tradable or not mats though ... Even now I saw ppl pay 2k each for ppl to pass them mats in vsnm and vshm so I don't see what is your point .

    I would like you to have posted that in another thread were people told me that no ones pay to pass mats or sell runs to others xD.
  • lily89lily89 ✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    lily89 wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    lily89 wrote: »
    In before someone asking dragons to be drop directly in VSHM haha . Joke aside I think they should put more FS rewards inside or increase more dw mats and design drop rate if we bring a rookie along in party like old time . I remember back in argon queen patch bring along rookie give out very nice drop rate for gears and queen's quill drop so they don't have to resert to this kind of stupid IM event to make ppl willing to bring rookies inside dungeons .

    Back in that day the BiS mats were tradeable not as today, so you could sell the mats inside the run.
    Queen's quill wasn't tradable yet ppl still can sell it before so it's not really about tradable or not mats though ... Even now I saw ppl pay 2k each for ppl to pass them mats in vsnm and vshm so I don't see what is your point .

    I would like you to have posted that in another thread were people told me that no ones pay to pass mats or sell runs to others xD.

    Lol they must be in a very small server where no one have enough money to afford that service then . It's quite common in TR server .

    Anyway I think you miss my point . What I mean is instead of stupid IM dungeon mentor event better make it permanent to get significant increase of drop rate for loot in dungeons if you bring at least 1 rookie in your party IM or manual form parties . I bet it will encourage more ppl to bring rookies than make Im event like this , this event each time party fail almost no chance to replace ppl because no one queue or you queue and ppl keep kicking you because you're no rookie ... I never see an event this stupid you get kicked because you're not rookie mean no use for them because you won't give them rewards haha .

    That's the reason why i said they should make this thing permanent for both IM and manual form parties make the loots more appealing like increase 1.5 drop rate or 2.0 drop rate for x items if minimum 1 rookie in the party or something .
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Partyblast wrote: »
    Tbh I've been seeing people asking for VSHM loot to be buffed for awhile and not for EmE to keep hosting events, yet EmE hosts events which don't involve or give incentive to VSHM (Don't even argue that the mentor event promoted VSHM, solo queue for an endgame hard mode is the worst idea ever) yet brings in items that later is used as a counter argument against buffing VSHM loot.

    In the end VSHM is still meh to run and everyday the amount of people running it dwindles smaller and smaller, either people have their title/VM9 or have given up on this patch since it was killed even before HM released.

    Mentor event was a very good event, well thought, I disagree with you.

    But I agree on event parts, we had too many events in a point that mats are all over the place, even players not at 65 are selling tons of mats by the key event or Bonanza box, this cause the real problem, doing the game itself can't be rewarding because events are too rewarding.

    I am not against VSH buffed loots, I had suggestions, but when right after all this someone asks for more rewards or another event, it is just bad, very bad. We need things to be balanced.

    We need doing PVE be rewarding base on its time consuming and difficulty level, I agree, but it should happen later, now, let us all these injected mats be distributed and things get cooler.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @lily89

    I like you! <3
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    so, you don't want farm keys, you don't want to farm golds, you don't want to do anything other than VSH and get everything

    Wow you are pretty quick to make assumptions there, aren't you? I am not p2w player and I barely started playing like 2 months ago, do you expect me to hoard 1000s of keys by now? FYI I actually had about 100 keys but I got unlucky and got nothing worth much out of strongboxes. I actually haven't done vshm in last 3 days because guess what, everything else is more rewarding and takes less effort than vsh.
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    all these events and all these mats injection killed the PVE as pvp was killed before. Nothing to do at the moment, nothing to farm.

    People are still running vshm though and most of them agree that it isn't rewarding. Of course there is nothing to farm when you have hard dungeons giving crap rewards.

    LesbianVi wrote: »
    After all these if you are asking for more events, more mats, more stuff, I am sorry but you are either so lazy or very very bad at this game.

    Hmm I guess I am bad at this game that is why I can consistently do vshm with above average dps and I am lazy hence why I have managed to get BiS gear.

    You are missing the point here again. This is not related to what other events that are happening or have happened. We want vshm to be rewarding and not be a waste of time and money to run. EME made that stupid crab event so that botters could manage to farm crap ton of FS with literally no efforts yet the players who put in efforts to run a hard dungeon aren't getting rewarded properly for it. That is the problem.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Palomina wrote: »
    Not everybody had hundreds strongbox keys tucked away for the strongbox event. I literally gained nothing from strongbox event and not much from mentor event either since I only have 1 char capable of running vsnm/vshm.

    Yeah everything is cheap but it also means the gold we gain through selling those stuff is going to be less so I don't see whats the problem. IoD is still pretty good and pretty much better than doing any dungeon.

    Why don't address this issue then, it would be able to get as much as others with only 1 character if you can play the same amount of time.

    I mean, why don't complain about that?

    To me is ridiculous that you have to make alts to make lots of gold, lots of mats, lots of reward points, etc. Well I can do as much gold with only one toon as many do with lots of alts but playing the broker is not an option for everyone.

    If people like you that have only one toon could get the same as others spamming the same content with multiple alts then you won't struggle for gold or mats and I really mean it. Many people have 17 brawlers doing only ioD BAMs every weekend and their progress in wealth is even faster than one people with one toon spending the same amount of time but with a cap that wont make him catch to those.

    So far I have 13 toons, one for each class, but I only play with one most of the days, the others I only use them when there is an event and I can participate and only if the event pick my interest in it.

    Yeah you are right. I also feel its ridiculous that we need multiple alts to make more gold. I am actually working on leveling and gearing multiple alts myself. Although with the upcoming revamp we will have 16 VGs available instead of 8. So, there is that.
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I am sorry but you are either so lazy or very very bad at this game.

    Comes from the person that is a meme on the forums and servers. You're again missing the point, like we told you a few thousand times already.

  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I am sorry but you are either so lazy or very very bad at this game.

    Comes from the person that is a meme on the forums and servers. You're again missing the point, like we told you a few thousand times already.

    I am at meme? That person says he joined the game two month ago and wants +15 sets already.

    You people at this point crying for mats or anything, means you are bad at this game, very very bad at this game.

    PS: Which servers you are referring to exactly? lol
  • lily89lily89 ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    @lily89

    I like you! <3

    I love you too <3 . Great minds think alike . Meanwhile in between the chaos of battle from other ppl in this post a new love was born . Rofl .
  • Personally I don't see why people are complaining about drops when they're better than they've ever been for an endgame dungeon. But then again, this is 2017 where if people don't get what they want right away they will continue to cry about it until they get it.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Mentor event was a very good event, well thought, I disagree with you.

    Well thought maybe but poorly executed. Many people actually chose to queue for vsnm over vshm because you can do 2 or even 3 vsnm in the same time it takes you to finish 1 vshm. Less effort, less stress and better rewards. I observed that in most vsnm parties rookie (real ones and not the alts of skilled players or +15) tanks and healers were quickly kicked out. Rookie dps were 'carried' along for the sake of rewards since 2 +15 dps can more than make up for 1 rookie dps. People did not bother explaining mechs or boss fights to rookies but gave common answer i.e 'watch videos or read guide later'.
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    We need doing PVE be rewarding base on its time consuming and difficulty level, I agree, but it should happen later, now, let us all these injected mats be distributed and things get cooler.

    EME still haven't delivered the talisman event they promised. If we start asking now maybe they will improve the vshm rewards 2 months later :lol:
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Palomina wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Mentor event was a very good event, well thought, I disagree with you.

    Well thought maybe but poorly executed. Many people actually chose to queue for vsnm over vshm because you can do 2 or even 3 vsnm in the same time it takes you to finish 1 vshm. Less effort, less stress and better rewards. I observed that in most vsnm parties rookie (real ones and not the alts of skilled players or +15) tanks and healers were quickly kicked out. Rookie dps were 'carried' along for the sake of rewards since 2 +15 dps can more than make up for 1 rookie dps. People did not bother explaining mechs or boss fights to rookies but gave common answer i.e 'watch videos or read guide later'.
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    We need doing PVE be rewarding base on its time consuming and difficulty level, I agree, but it should happen later, now, let us all these injected mats be distributed and things get cooler.

    EME still haven't delivered the talisman event they promised. If we start asking now maybe they will improve the vshm rewards 2 months later :lol:

    no, is like they dont gave talisman of lakan in vhnm and from afk event ............
  • NemisBrawlerNemisBrawler ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    tbh i dont see why ppl complaining about the loot in vshm. i dont think rmhm dropped etching boxes nor goddess gemstones at anytime. u still get 1-3 talismans per run. and its not hard... may take longer than rmhm cuz bosses have more endurance, but and what? not every event should be like the broken crab event where a mystic / gunner just afk with the bot / thrall and get 100k+ fs per day, or a vhnm event where ppl get talismans from it, its like rewarding hankies in lknm back in the days.... i personally see this vs event pretty fair. since they added aihm and brhm to the list too. and the rewards were amazing too. 1k fs + 1k noc per clear... it cant be better. its like rewarding that in rmhm in the old patch. how can u even complain about that?! insaciable!
This discussion has been closed.