Now that VSHM mentor event is over...

135

Comments

  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I am sorry but you are either so lazy or very very bad at this game.

    Comes from the person that is a meme on the forums and servers. You're again missing the point, like we told you a few thousand times already.

    I am at meme? That person says he joined the game two month ago and wants +15 sets already.

    I don't want +15 set lol. I already have my +15 vm9, how else do you think am I even getting to run vshm in the first place?
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I am sorry but you are either so lazy or very very bad at this game.

    Comes from the person that is a meme on the forums and servers. You're again missing the point, like we told you a few thousand times already.

    I am at meme? That person says he joined the game two month ago and wants +15 sets already.

    You people at this point crying for mats or anything, means you are bad at this game, very very bad at this game.

    That makes sense, the dude that can only run VHNM is talking [filtered] to people that are running Harrowhold :expressionless:
    Again, how do you know what people that actually run harder content need?
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Palomina said:
    > LesbianVi wrote: »
    >
    > Mentor event was a very good event, well thought, I disagree with you.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Well thought maybe but poorly executed. Many people actually chose to queue for vsnm over vshm because you can do 2 or even 3 vsnm in the same time it takes you to finish 1 vshm. Less effort, less stress and better rewards. I observed that in most vsnm parties rookie (real ones and not the alts of skilled players or +15) tanks and healers were quickly kicked out. Rookie dps were 'carried' along for the sake of rewards since 2 +15 dps can more than make up for 1 rookie dps. People did not bother explaining mechs or boss fights to rookies but gave common answer i.e 'watch videos or read guide later'.
    > LesbianVi wrote: »
    >
    > We need doing PVE be rewarding base on its time consuming and difficulty level, I agree, but it should happen later, now, let us all these injected mats be distributed and things get cooler.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > EME still haven't delivered the talisman event they promised. If we start asking now maybe they will improve the vshm rewards 2 months later :lol:
    Quote on quote the talisman event they 'promised' was double drop and the mentor event, which are events directed at pvers


    Not everyone likes pve but I guess eme doesn't know that yet.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I am sorry but you are either so lazy or very very bad at this game.

    Comes from the person that is a meme on the forums and servers. You're again missing the point, like we told you a few thousand times already.

    I am at meme? That person says he joined the game two month ago and wants +15 sets already.

    You people at this point crying for mats or anything, means you are bad at this game, very very bad at this game.

    That makes sense, the dude that can only run VHNM is talking [filtered] to people that are running Harrowhold :expressionless:
    Again, how do you know what people that actually run harder content need?

    well, I know one thing for sure, I analyze the state of the game, state of the mats, analyze the events that happened, then I judge on the request, I don't demand more stuff when a lot of stuff where distributed in various ways and even easier ways, and right after dungeons event, massively rewarding jackpot event, crab events, Bonanza box from festival event ask for more event. If that makes me a bad player and you people good, then I am proud of being bad at this game, and I intend to stay bad at this.

    PS: Running HH doesn't make you a grown up, don't forget that.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Palomina wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I am sorry but you are either so lazy or very very bad at this game.

    Comes from the person that is a meme on the forums and servers. You're again missing the point, like we told you a few thousand times already.

    I am at meme? That person says he joined the game two month ago and wants +15 sets already.

    I don't want +15 set lol. I already have my +15 vm9, how else do you think am I even getting to run vshm in the first place?

    so in 2 months u got that, what is the problem? It could take you 2 months to get Mid gear full set couple of years ago, good days, less crying, less events, more population.
  • Shinku89Shinku89 ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    The event had good intentions, but it has been exploited and made the community even more toxic.
    Kicking players who are skilled and not their "friends", and because we don't have lots of players queing anyway, you can synq queue with your friends and just kick the 5th player until u get a rookie.
    And ofc, not explaining anything to the rookie, just let his [filtered] being carried, while they die endlessly.

    This patch is so easy, you get the strongest gear in the game so easily, so many events with huge amount of stuff is given to you literally for free, no wonder the players that take this game a little bit more seriously are frustrated because you can get the strongest gear by just afk'ing at ladders in CS or get your [filtered] carried in fwc.

    I want the old times back.. :/ were you actually *have* to play.

    ...and besides, what's up with everyone complaining about every single thing? Was it like this in the forum all the time? I think it gotten worse...
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    tbh i dont see why ppl complaining about the loot in vshm. i dont think rmhm dropped etching boxes nor goddess gemstones at anytime. u still get 1-3 talismans per run. and its not hard... may take longer than rmhm cuz bosses have more endurance

    OOH etching boxes and goddess gemstones drop in vsh? Must be very commong cuz I haven't seen a single one in my 40+ runs. Why are you even bringing up talismans? You are just like the other clueless people that miss the point completely, we never complained about vm9 mats in vshm to begin with. Even getting the mats is rng btw. There is no guaranteed reward from vshm unlike the treasure boxes that drop in other dungeons. If you have bad rng with rolls (which happens often in my case) you can end up spending 40 min+ in vshm to not get anything in the end.

    You are saying its not hard but do you even run it? It doesn't seem hard after many runs but then hh p4 won't seem hard after many runs either. Point here is that its boring and frustrating when you have to run it over and over again and the rewards are crap.
    not every event should be like the broken crab event where a mystic / gunner just afk with the bot / thrall and get 100k+ fs per day, or a vhnm event where ppl get talismans from it, its like rewarding hankies in lknm back in the days....

    You know what? I was against the crab event. I don't know and don't care about vhnm event since I was not here at that time.
    i personally see this vs event pretty fair. since they added aihm and brhm to the list too. and the rewards were amazing too. 1k fs + 1k noc per clear... it cant be better. its like rewarding that in rmhm in the old patch.

    You are again missing the point. Almost everyone I know that farmed the mentor event prioritized vsnm over vshm. I gave the reasons as to why in my earlier post , not gonna repeat them. This event followed the similar theme wherein the content (vsnm) that took far less effort was more rewarding. AIHM and BRHM did not even pop once for me lol.
    how can u even complain about that?! insaciable btch

    [removed forum violation] Kthnxbai :)
  • HysphericalHyspherical ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    lily89 wrote: »
    In before someone asking dragons to be drop directly in VSHM haha . Joke aside I think they should put more FS rewards inside or increase more dw mats and design drop rate if we bring a rookie along in party like old time . I remember back in argon queen patch bring along rookie give out very nice drop rate for gears and queen's quill drop so they don't have to resert to this kind of stupid IM event to make ppl willing to bring rookies inside dungeons .

    Back in that day the BiS mats were tradeable not as today, so you could sell the mats inside the run.

    Every VM has had some tradable and typically 2 or more non-tradable mats, people can still sell stuff inside runs as they did since VM1 but there's just no reason to. I don't understand what you mean.
  • SolheimSolheim ✭✭✭
    I agree that they could stand to chill out on the events. After summer festival is over, would be nice to have a month or so of no events. Just let things calm back down a little, let the market get burned down some. Let people who stockpile keys restock, let people who sell feed sell their supply and have it get used, etc.

    Another issue that I see is that the default go-to reward for events is: feed, MWA, and SB.
    Now, obviously all of these are nice items. The issue is that in order for people to perceive the event as worth doing, massive amounts have to be available -- which makes doing dungeons for feed and such pointless. It doesn't seem like a big deal at first, but it allows players to easily fully enchant their gear, and then they get bored. They stop running dungeons. They stop doing battlegrounds. They nearly stop playing and just wait for the next gear patch.

    I'm not going to argue that events are necessarily bad and will always result in killing the patch. The issue is when you have a high concentration of events very close together. Just in the last 30 days, there's been a double drop, strongbox, crabs, mentor event, and summer festival. That's an insane amount of items being added into the game through events all at once.

    Just my thoughts on the whole thing.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Palomina wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I am sorry but you are either so lazy or very very bad at this game.

    Comes from the person that is a meme on the forums and servers. You're again missing the point, like we told you a few thousand times already.

    I am at meme? That person says he joined the game two month ago and wants +15 sets already.

    I don't want +15 set lol. I already have my +15 vm9, how else do you think am I even getting to run vshm in the first place?

    im no sure, but palomo answered-response, their own question ...................

    how can u even complain about that?! insaciable btc

    because him can ? :p
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/16769/end-game#latest

    Thanks for making our end game goals different from what it was ages ago
  • Can you guys stay on topic? Lesbian and Anthony if u guys want start a topic with the same title but on off topic section, could be awesome.
    Ps: Anthony correct your English a little bit. I know nobody are going to tell you that because they don't care.
  • NemisBrawlerNemisBrawler ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    @Palomina u're the guy who is complaining about vshm rewards, not me. rmhm rewards wasnt better than others neither. and if u want free stuffs just go play rally / CU. easy money easy boxes. and u said u have full vm9 +15 already. and u're complaining about vsh loot, smh. [removed forum violation]. if u think vsnm gives better rewards then just go play vsnm, easier, faster, and more rewards for u, so u can stop complaining about it on forum B)

    and u say u didnt see any etching box in ur 40+ runs? then i'd say u have very good luck cuz i saw it many time already. and it drops in mid tier dgs too. and i assume u didnt see any design neither, nor got any talismans, to be complaining here on forum :( and ur vm9 must be gifted by others including the mats needed to enchant it. if its that then i understand u =)
  • HysphericalHyspherical ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    You can make gold doing IoD, the problem is IoD is not fun. Why play an MMO when you need to play solo to fund your gearing? VSH is needed for VM mats and for people going for title. So people don't mind running it because they need to for VM and it isn't boring. Everyone asks for easier money, but if there was an easier way to make money that wasn't boring as hell... everyone would be doing it - making it not as profitable as originally envisioned. Ok, so should they give more gold as rewards? Well it'll just make gold have more inflation since we still lack good gold sinks. Alright so maybe gold isn't a great idea. How about mats like alkahest/spellbind/feedstock? Well those are pretty worthless already with all the events. So you won't really feel like it's rewarding.

    Remember TAR? Where people made crazy amounts of gold and credits for mwa from vanguards? Everyone was doing it because it was easy, you could do it with friends so it wasn't boring, and it was accessible since you didn't need gear or experience. Massive inflation. Similar situation with Mongos. Don't repeat these mistakes... I know they were trying to help players +15 their gear but the problem is the mats needed to reach +12 and the mats needed to +15 are such a large disparity that +12 is dirt cheap compared to +15.

    What we're really missing is challenging group content that is profitable. A reason to have gear and skill. Apparently HH20 drop table isn't very good. If this holds up, nobody will be wanting to do HH20 at all pretty soon. Especially since it takes effort to complete the whole way through. There is no reason to progress your skill for PVE other than for competitive play. And it doesn't have to just be profitable as far as gold. There are other ways to make dungeons worth doing.

    Things such as Smart Dyads are sought after but there's no way to get them outside of Strongbox events. Maybe add some to HH20 p3-4 drop tables. Maybe an untradable etching box that drops for everyone in HH20 p3-4. Or maybe some T12 Spellbind. NOCTENIUM please? It doesn't have to be tradable mats (in fact, untradable stuff is probably best) but there has to be a reward that is worth going through the trouble to get.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Kreuziger wrote: »
    Can you guys stay on topic? Lesbian and Anthony if u guys want start a topic with the same title but on off topic section, could be awesome.
    Ps: Anthony correct your English a little bit. I know nobody are going to tell you that because they don't care.

    of course, but my english is pirfect
This discussion has been closed.