[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Ghilliglade

Is there anyway we can do something with Ghilliglade, i mean its just sitting theree not contributing to anything. Could we put some thing in its loot table to make it worth doing? EU has vm mats and essence for behe/oblit and other stuff, we used to have gold, now we dont have that. Comeon do something with that atleast please.

Comments

• StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    go to Tera EU and play in Gameforge servers pliss

• asusm5asusm5 ✭✭
    or play another game .
  • wow really thats the only thing that is being said, i dont want vm9.5 [filtered], i was using that as a guidance, we dont have anythign worth while in the loot table, if anythign i would like the gold to be put back in and thats it
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Right now Ghillieglade is only worth doing when there is a double/triple drop event for gold finger tokens and design's.

It would be nice if it would get an upgrade to something that makes it worth doing outside the events, i just dont know what ^^'
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    I think they will update the GG loot with the upcoming revamp patch.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    the thing that ppl acted like that is because that dungeon needs 1-2 mins tops to run it, you don't even need to use any consumables, get in tree's face, slap him couple of times in the face, I noticed he hates when you hit him in the right cheek more, get him to 20% hp, then the open dam chest, and get on with your life.

PS: That idiot will touch the stone again later, so the circle of GG and opening box continues.
    wow really thats the only thing that is being said, i dont want vm9.5 [filtered], i was using that as a guidance, we dont have anythign worth while in the loot table, if anythign i would like the gold to be put back in and thats it

this means you dont know/dont care about how get guillegade in Tera EU and KTera

if you know this, you dont complaint why you cant get Oblit essenses for a dungeon you can complete in 1 minute ...............
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    asusm5 wrote: »
    or play another game .

There's no delicate way to say this, but could you both take your own advice and leave? MMOs cease to exist without their communities. Your go-to advice for someone who posts constructive criticism about improving a dungeon hardly anyone runs outside of triple drop is "just quit the game." Enough people have done that already; the game's dead as [filtered] because of it, and I'd hate to see more people leave because they see your posts and assume the entire community is like this.

He's not even wrong. Goldfinger tokens could easily have more in their shop than an RNG innerwear box. The base rewards could easily be better as well.

• It could use some better rewards, but for 3 minutes you get a couple Titans, some MWA and goldfingers. OK for when you've got nothing else to do.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could use some better rewards, but for 3 minutes you get a couple Titans, some MWA and goldfingers. OK for when you've got nothing else to do.

I would be fine if this were the case, but lately goldfingers drop at an appalling rate (I'll do 4 runs on a character and not even get 1), the amount of MWA you get is in like the single digits, and titans barely sell for anything since etching got messed up by t4 etching boxes. For this reason, they could certainly alter the drops to fit with the state of the game. Introducing high tiered spellbinds in place of MWA, for example, would be more useful than ~10 mwa and would probably make people run it more often.
  • Well, yeah Ghillie was always [filtered] IMO. Titans will be good for next patch though, and I've always gotten goldfingers lol. They should definitely add better stuff and increase drop rates. Hell, make it more difficult, too, just make the rewards worth it.
    voidy wrote: »
    asusm5 wrote: »
    or play another game .

There's no delicate way to say this, but could you both take your own advice and leave? MMOs cease to exist without their communities. Your go-to advice for someone who posts constructive criticism about improving a dungeon hardly anyone runs outside of triple drop is "just quit the game." Enough people have done that already; the game's dead as [filtered] because of it, and I'd hate to see more people leave because they see your posts and assume the entire community is like this.

He's not even wrong. Goldfinger tokens could easily have more in their shop than an RNG innerwear box. The base rewards could easily be better as well.

and
    voidy wrote: »
    It could use some better rewards, but for 3 minutes you get a couple Titans, some MWA and goldfingers. OK for when you've got nothing else to do.

I would be fine if this were the case, but lately goldfingers drop at an appalling rate (I'll do 4 runs on a character and not even get 1), the amount of MWA you get is in like the single digits, and titans barely sell for anything since etching got messed up by t4 etching boxes. For this reason, they could certainly alter the drops to fit with the state of the game. Introducing high tiered spellbinds in place of MWA, for example, would be more useful than ~10 mwa and would probably make people run it more often.

now we know about new system, so goldenfirger are bankeable now , 2 runs per character on standar acount for one minute dungeon and chance to obtain goldenfigers, mwa , gems ( and daimond by the way) , potions is no enough ?

and you rememeber when people claims when eme add titan embers as chance to droop, and people claims again when they need add others 3 or 4 instead 100% ones drooped ?

now add tierded spellbins, more mwa and others enchanting mats is flood market again ( aka old players still have mats for new systems), no metion how is more easy obtain underganment boxes for people who run 2 or 3 characters here every day, and titans embers can be coverted to pure titan fire, so is no point now ask for changes since they removed in a halft year ( maybe reasonable changes in 2015, when they nerfed gold, but no now )
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue is GG can't really be all that rewarding unless the number of runs were very limited. I think a lot of people completely overlook the fact a GG run can be done in under 1 minute even factoring the walking and loading, unless you have a potato for a pc. This was why the gold ended up removed, being able to get all that gold, doubling it as Elite, in a few seconds multiple times per day on multiple characters per day was extreme.

Any change to rewards would have to take the time to complete it into consideration, otherwise anything put in there would just become worthless rather quickly just liked how gold quickly lost value during a couple periods.

There's also the changes coming in a few months that should be taken into consideration when coming up with changes.
  • DialooniaDialoonia ✭✭✭
    Ye we on EU have better rewards, but keep in my that our GG scroll cost 400 VG creidts and the elite scroll only works for 1x time.

Also u cant drop vm9,5 token direct. U drop banyakas chest and this chest can be open with vergos flame (a elite perk 1x per day) and u have a CHANCE to get 1 or 2 vm9,5 token (also its very rare i hoard around 32 before patch hits and never got 1.)

Basic GG drop on EU is:

Either 50 T11 or 25 T12 Feedstock
    Eiter 3 MES or 1 MES and 1 SES
    5 - 15 MWA
    1 - 2 Goldfinger token
    4 - 6 Spellbinds
    25 - 50 gold
    1 - 2 Ellion mark of valor (token shop) u can exchange them for MWA 1:1, SES 18:1 or CCB 12:1

Random Loot not 100%

50% chance to drop banyakas chest
    Vm9 design
    VM8 and VM9 Materials (very low around every 50th run)
    Cleanse Brooch
    Brooch recipe and materials

Thats all

Cost 400 VG credits per run. Elite can run 4 Times. U can port 1x with elite scroll (only 1 use per day) rest need to grind VG credits
    So for first char 1 free + 1200 VG credits
    every other character 1600 VG credits

U get 160 credits for High Tier Bams , 120 For Mid, 100 for low. Dungeon gives up to 240 depending on dificulty

With 3 High 3 mid and 2x ABNM (fastest vg farm) u get 1120 VG criedts per character. so u need more character for 4x GG
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    I personally feel that the amount that GG is giving right now is sufficient, although it hasn't really become a priority of a run to do anymore (If I don't have the time, I prioritise event -> ace dungeons -> ghille). Truth be told, solo content should never be considered a priority to do, so I am fine at it is.

Ghille is still the only reliable place to drop Goldfingers at any time of the day, a resource which most newbies would want to have. Ember prices have dropped, but not to an extent where you don't profit from spending a few minutes to clear your daily runs. You also have an uncommon chance of getting gems, which are again useful for next patch. I didn't do much ghille but I have gotten 2 diamonds and multiple other lower value gems over the past month so I really don't think it is that bad so far.