[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

[KTERA] Element Box (costume and weapon skin)

Comments

• KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I like the Brawler ones, but the others are looking meh.

yeah that one is a bit nice, since the other ice and celestial ones had no Brawler costumes, but [filtered] that Gunner one, I wanna puke :confounded:

I think the Reaper's and Ninja's are the worst. Ninja's is very plain, and the Reaper's... good god, what is that supposed to be?
  • I'm just unhappy with reaper scythes all the weapons are all "glowy" with the snowflake effect showing properly but only reaper's is such a BAD shade -.- :/ but appreciate the news from you Idi0ticGenius :)

• KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just unhappy with reaper scythes all the weapons are all "glowy" with the snowflake effect showing properly but only reaper's is such a BAD shade -.- :/ but appreciate the news from you Idi0ticGenius :)

The Reaper ones are the normal kind, not the 'Unique' shown in the other pics.
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    sorc weapon sucks. again. cant they make it a little bit bigger with the ice-special stuff more profound. our weapon is SOOOO small we can't even see it when attacking. they could have left the whole thing w/o the outer white stuff and make the "ICE" bigger.
  • Lolitaa wrote: »
    they look amazing. but then I see the reaper's wep skin, it looks so ugly, any nothing like the rest of the theme. :'( am a sad bunny

Sadly they are only showing the basic weapon skin for reaper, the one without glowiy effect or anything. The skin you get from a RNG box isnt showed, so hopefully it looks better with the p2w skin version with the flashy animations :)
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    The Valkyrie's Glaive reminds me of Halo's Energy Sword, lmao.
  • RathgarRathgar ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    [ Removing Forum Violation ]
  • I like it. Anything not pink is a great plus for my elin slayer :) I want that greatsword, staff looks amazing i might just make a priest, and that bow is nice too...good thing i have an archer ^^
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I find this stuff ugly and that's being nice. *tucks wallet away*
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    @13lackBlood

D:

b-b-but I want pink!
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @13lackBlood

D:

b-b-but I want pink!

I was refreshing to see that reply lol :p
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of the larger ones (slayer, lancer, ninja) look a lot worse than others in the same set. They're so...blocky and untextured (even more so for the non loot box ones).
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Haha hey xfers down but bhs giving you new outfits
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    The snow glows white on TERA tonight,
    No new content to be seen
    A game of isolation
    Oh what it could have been.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pixelator wrote: »
    The snow glows white on TERA tonight,
    No new content to be seen
    A game of isolation