[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Plus, get free items upon your first post-update log-in. Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes

Join The August Level-Up Event! (UPDATED)

124»

Comments

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    CEMNKD4JTL wrote: »
    I rose from 60 level to 65 level, but only get 65 rewards? why?

coz you went from 60 to 65 missing the other lvls , now if you went from 0 to 65 you get all and so on or every one just be getting lvl 60 scrolls and going to 65 to get all rewards
  • edited August 2017
    But the announcement is "Characters already partway to 65 will earn rewards for each tier we reach, but will not receive any rewards they already leveled past." So I can not understand :(
  • ItzMiraiItzMirai Portugal ✭✭✭
    But the announcement is "Characters already partway to 65 will earn rewards for each tier we reach, but will not receive any rewards they already leveled past." So I can not understand :(

if you were already 60 when the event started you won't get the rewards but if you leveled to 60 after the start I don't know :/
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    But the announcement is "Characters already partway to 65 will earn rewards for each tier we reach
    yes you were already part way there at lvl 60 so you earned the rewards for 65
    but will not receive any rewards they already leveled past." So I can not understand :(
    as it says you wont earn the rewards for levels you already had passed , every thing prier to 60 and 60 as you had already leveled past these

• Umm... I feel kinda strange about these rewards.
    Not sure, but is it only me who didn't receive Elite Status Vouncher?
    Plus, about rewards for lvl 65 - that Sturdy Partian Brooch have an "increase aggro" stat. For DPS? Or for a healer? Really?
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    @AzuraRa you don't get an Elite voucher, you get a code in the mail (in-game, the mail you get for reaching level 20) that you need to enter to get your 1 day of Elite. As for the brooch, yes, I was complaining about it, too.
  • Hello there, i have been lvling through 2 lvls duiring this event (38 and 44) but havnt received any rewards, what can be the cause for this?
  • ArcherOfEnvyArcherOfEnvy Netherlands ✭✭✭
    Correct me if I'm wrong but don't we already get the Flying Mount: Zephyr from the storyline quest?
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    We do and we don't , same mount but different , Halrath has commented on this previously
    Same mount with some changes like top speed is grater , can't remember what else was changed
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »
    We do and we don't , same mount but different , Halrath has commented on this previously
    Same mount with some changes like top speed is grater , can't remember what else was changed

The name. And the flight duration seems to be slightly longer(can't figure out the duration of the regular mount but I do seem to land a few meters further with the event one).