[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

One concern over Leveling up 1 Day Elite voucher and a suggestion over the mount

Thanks for this event, nicely planned, but got one actual concern and one suggestion over mount

Please, consider moving 1 Day Elite Voucher to level 60, rewarding it at level 20, definitely starts a horde of people that like to exploit events, because it take 10-20 mins to power level to 20. Also anything you put there, must be untradeable and unbankable please.

Giving it at 60, helps people to make extra golds by doing vanguard story quests and early gearing quests, and will stop exploiters and help leveling players even more.

@Denommenator and @Halrath notice this :3

About Zephyr, the flying mount, The free one we get looks exactly the same and it has 275 Ping I mean speed ( lol having a ping around that effects you :D), So we don't need that Flying Donkey plox, wouldn't help or encourage much :D So I get what people said about this one lol

You can replace it with Winterwing Flying Skill, Andy Flying Skill, Or even Saltyko Riding Skill (Cute, cause I think many will make new Elins Grrr :p . They would be way better ;) Also if you put a 30 day version of Hellwig will look even better than having Zephyr there. Again make this Untradeable, Unbankable. ( Or even a 7 day Crimson Dragon ;) )

The reasons I ask for untradeable and unbankable is to stop some players to create multiple characters back to back to farm these stuff and make leveling up hell for many other players.

Again, thanks for the leveling up events, was a nice move <3

Comments

• StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    yea. pliss eme moved elite 1 day from reach lv 20 to lv 60 or at least make the intradeable. im dont want see in broker a millions of elite days
  • yea. pliss eme moved elite 1 day from reach lv 20 to lv 60 or at least make the intradeable. im dont want see in broker a millions of elite days

The elite voucher can't be traded
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giving it at 60 wouldn't make as much of a difference as you think (*cough* Reaper *cough*).
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giving it at 60 wouldn't make as much of a difference as you think (*cough* Reaper *cough*).

Reaper should get only level 65 reward. That is why I said 60 ;) lol
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Why should they? They start at 50, not 60+.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭

They start at 50, in couple of minutes they come out at 58, and couple of more minutes 60. Well, we all know BHS pooped and shouldn't punish anyone that wants to make a Reaper, but seriously, it take 30-60 mins to get to 60 as reaper. So, not really a wrong move to exclude them from level 60 rewards, they were going to miss those stuff anyway.
  • edited August 2017
    I can understand the appeal of putting the 1-day elite so low that those who are new or are leveling alts would have the opportunity for the elite and try it out early to see if they'd want to spend money on buying eilte but I can also agree that this could be exploited. It wouldn't surprise me if people would just to sell it. Tho I still have old 1-day elite vouchers in my bank from events years ago lol

Also I like your suggestion for mounts and I'm pretty heart eyes over winterwing tbh but maybe I'm just being weird but it would nice to be bankable but untradable or something. Since 65 grants a quest that does give a flying mount it would be nice to set it aside in case you don't end up liking the class ( Which actually now that I think about it if you don't like the class you probably wouldn't make it to 65... )
  • NibellungNibellung ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    up, plz eme make sure elite 1 day be unbankable, we dont need people exploiting the event

They start at 50, in couple of minutes they come out at 58, and couple of more minutes 60. Well, we all know BHS pooped and shouldn't punish anyone that wants to make a Reaper, but seriously, it take 30-60 mins to get to 60 as reaper. So, not really a wrong move to exclude them from level 60 rewards, they were going to miss those stuff anyway.

So by that logic everyone should miss the rewards for levels 10 and 20 as well, since it takes 10-20 minutes by your estimate.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nibellung wrote: »
    up, plz eme make sure elite 1 day be unbankable, we dont need people exploiting the event

People will always exploit the event. The real question is, how much do you want to punish the "honest" players in your desire to slightly inconvenience the "dishonest"?
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    You can replace it with Winterwing Flying Skill, Andy Flying Skill, Or even Saltyko Riding Skill (Cute, cause I think many will make new Elins Grrr :p . They would be way better ;) Also if you put a 30 day version of Hellwig will look even better than having Zephyr there. Again make this Untradeable, Unbankable. ( Or even a 7 day Crimson Dragon ;) )
    Someone mentioned temporary dragons in the stream last week and Spacekitty said that they can't do that right now because even though the mount is temporary, the buff for it wouldn't be? Or something like that anyway.
    I do agree that we need something besides zephyr though, even if it's only a 30 day mount.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

it harder to 50 to 60 than 0 to 20
  • vkobe wrote: »

The thing with reapers that they were trying to make though is that the simple red story quest you have to complete in order to progress takes you straight to level 58. That means story quest --> 1 dungeon run --> ding..... level 60.

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »

The thing with reapers that they were trying to make though is that the simple red story quest you have to complete in order to progress takes you straight to level 58. That means story quest --> 1 dungeon run --> ding..... level 60.

i know you need 2 keilsak or maybe 3 to 58 to 60

and anyway is faster 0-20, because stepstone island quest are easier than the quests in pora elinu and after you solo 10-20

you need to wait 15 minutes for IM in keilsak and pray than your team is enough good to kill keilsak and unfortunally you can fall with a emo healer who ruin your run