Does anyone actually feel bad for slayer mains

That class has been garbage for years now but remember back in 2014 when it was the most broken dps class and every slayer main was like "lol i'm 75% of this party's dps" or they ICB backstab you and they're like "lol easy"

honestly im glad ur class is in the trashcan now and i hope it stays like that 4ever

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you saying Slayer is easy? At least if they are easy, they don't do 15-20M DMG with Cresent as Valkyrie which is easy and you can't miss it.
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    like what are u even talking about
    did u post in the wrong thread or like
  • grabs popcorn
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    hue much hatred accumulated eh
    it would be so ironic if you mained one of the recently buffed up/OPfied classes (can anyone tell me which one it is right now? So friggen out of touch)
  • RathgarRathgar ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for you to eat those words after the impending Slayer buffs in the near future - including abolishing of MP decay!
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    hue much hatred accumulated eh
    it would be so ironic if you mained one of the recently buffed up/OPfied classes (can anyone tell me which one it is right now? So friggen out of touch)

i main healer actually
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    Rathgar wrote: »
    Can't wait for you to eat those words after the impending Slayer buffs in the near future - including abolishing of MP decay!

damn
    its ok tho you guys still suffered for like 3 years
    3 years of suffering is pretty decent
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    Ya I feel bad for Slayer mains, but not as bad as I feel for people still playing this game
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Pixelator wrote: »
    Ya I feel bad for Slayer mains, but not as bad as I feel for people still playing this game

I get you. It's probably not as bad as I feel for the people that don't even play the game but are still active on its forum tho
    no shade tho obv
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    feminzii wrote: »
    Pixelator wrote: »

I get you. It's probably not as bad as I feel for the people that don't even play the game but are still active on its forum tho
    no shade tho obv
    I understand no shade is thrown at me since I still play, just prepping for bigger things. $$$
  • Reported your post, enjoy the jail bars in your avatar.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    all said yes to femizzi
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    Reported your post, enjoy the jail bars in your avatar.

wow wtf not cool
    =)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reported your post, enjoy the jail bars in your avatar.

hhhmm beyond the extreme hatred for a class I don't see any forum violations, what am I missing?
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    i actually feel bad for limited people like you. does it hurt to be this stupid?