[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

(Argon Assault) Understanding the Cryptic Messages

Comments

• SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    > @Grimoir said:
    > Seikilos wrote: »
    >
    > > @Tsin said:
    > > Seikilos wrote: »
    > >
    > > Snip.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > There's no eye structure, but there was Meldita, whose design and wipe mechanics (back when she had them) revolved around her singular eye.
    >
    > You are right I thought of meldita too, but meldita doesn't fit the description. Yes it's an eye looking creature but it isn't big enough to be seen across half a continent. And why meldita and not the 'eye' construction from channelworks?
    >
    > This whole eye think makes me think of Sauron. Maybe it's a construction of the likes.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It cannot be the eye thing from channelworks.
    > The text says clearly:
    >
    > "The eye of that argon monstrosity.
    > I can feel the eye of that argon monstrosity string into my mind from across northern shara."
    >
    > Meldita is an argon, with an eye, and Argon Corpus is in Northern Shara.... connect the dots.....

I referred to both as impossible not as one more possible than the other.

I just doubt that he could see meldita from inside the argon corpus all across northern shara. And why not call meldita by name. We already know about it.

Or it could be meldita and this whole thing is nothing new, just another EME event.

I'm just amazed by the lengths they go for this. It seems more designed by BHS than EME. And tera eu has no such event. Which bothers me. Unless BHS gave freedom to each publisher to do as they please.

I'm lost.
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    M<obile is stupid...it deleted my earlier post lol....

Anyway found this only in japanese:

• KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seikilos wrote: »
    4)from the elin/popori letter. "The earth groans with the tread of argon feet. We ride to war."
    How close is the Elin/Popori nation to the new invasion that they can feel the earth groan from the argon tread?

Isn't that similar to the intro for the Reapers? That they were created because the war reached and destroyed most of Pora Elinu?
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    4)from the elin/popori letter. "The earth groans with the tread of argon feet. We ride to war."
    How close is the Elin/Popori nation to the new invasion that they can feel the earth groan from the argon tread?

Isn't that similar to the intro for the Reapers? That they were created because the war reached and destroyed most of Pora Elinu?

Mhm thats when the princess cried into the lake and reapers arose....btw...from the lore isnt that lake where one of the gods lies sleeping or w/e?
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    Grimoir wrote: »

Mhm thats when the princess cried into the lake and reapers arose....btw...from the lore isnt that lake where one of the gods lies sleeping or w/e?

goddes elinu. yes. she died when she gave birth to the twins balder and ishara. her husband, karas, tried to revive her but the other gods didn't help. so he hid her body there to not be touched but others.

@KarmaTheAlligator
    if you see the introduction a new palyer sees or is it when you go to velika, can't remember, it says that since most of the soldiers go to fight argons in northern shara, the enemies back at home become more and more bold and attack towns. pora elinu fell victim of one such attack, i think. the tree got burnt down and that's how reapers were born. not from the war with argons.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    @KarmaTheAlligator
    if you see the introduction a new palyer sees or is it when you go to velika, can't remember, it says that since most of the soldiers go to fight argons in northern shara, the enemies back at home become more and more bold and attack towns. pora elinu fell victim of one such attack, i think. the tree got burnt down and that's how reapers were born. not from the war with argons.

Fair enough, was just asking anyway ;)
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    @KarmaTheAlligator

Fair enough, was just asking anyway ;)

here:

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @NPCPak said:
    > Zoknahal wrote: »
    >
    > /snip
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I wish I was as lore-fancy as you and the other players... I only go as far as history of video games, developers backgrounds and archiving information/retired data. What I'd like to know is, what does this mean to you? What do you believe will come out of this? I'd truly love to hear your input on the matter.

To me, lorewise, means that the argons were never truly defeated. They are leaderless, sure, but they still occupy a large part of north shara. They could had found a new leader and could be planning on a new invasion, one that even the ancient archdevans fear. After all, we are talking about a race that came from another dimension that existed since the time of the titans.

But if we put lore away, I see this as only a filler event while we wait for the main updates: elin gunner, male brawler, new dungeon and revamp of gearing.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    My thoughts:

Return of MCHM, maybe ACHM too?

Argon Invasion open world event

New Argonoph Popo race?

PS: MANAHAN was a Popo God.

PSS: a Secret message pops later from EME in Popo language, sorry BHS is not giving you real content, we do what we can for you :3
  • I found this:

shows parts of the video Grimoir found, says that its for endgame.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found this:

shows parts of the video Grimoir found, says that its for endgame.

This saddened me beyond words, we lost content over the years instead of gaining more. SIGH. :'(:cry:
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    DGujqzOUQAAQtXU.jpg

Now is the time for all peoples
    to band together against our
    common foe. The Valkyon
    Federation exists to fight
    Argons, and let no one say this
    soldier hides from a fight!

6 AP

Commander Seir

EDIT: Found typo to Baraka (AD) it's (AH)

so it's not
    MR AD CS NY SE AP

it's

MR AH CS NY SE AP

backwards:

PAESYNSCHARM

Paesyn's Charm
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    I've added the details of the 6th cryptic image and given you credit for solving the puzzle piece clues, Idi0ticGenius. Good job!
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    damn paesyn's charm.

good job @Idi0ticGenius .

so it's not a contiinuation of the story since
    paesyn is dead
    . damn it. i would really digged that. give us baldera for Shakan's sake.

so it's just another EME event. rip.
  • Oh Gods, EME what are you going to do to us