[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

(Argon Assault) Understanding the Cryptic Messages

Comments

• okay so this might be extremely far fetched (no pun intended because Paesyn's a canine) inrelation to the secret Paesyn's Charm but I've tucked it in a spoiler tag because it will contain endgame spoilers

[spoiler] what if Paesyn is brought back as a sort of deity? the Gods and Goddesses of Arborea all have their various origins, what's to say a popori of pure heart who died in attempt to save the one he loved most couldn't be blessed?
    but on the flipside to that idea, Zolyn might be considered "condemned" because she was overtaken by Dakyuron's magic and became a blood thirsty beast [/spoiler]

with the above... maybe we're not only gaining new enemies... but new allies?

I feel weird saying it so seriously because popo have been a joke for so long to the players
  • TsinTsin ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Please no. We don't need a patch centered around Paesyn.

If anything, what if the power of the (too tired to remember the name) blood crystal that Lakan and Dakuryon utilized (and iirc is now freely floating around in the hands of god knows who) is used to open a time rift back to when the Argons were most powerful?
    Paesyn has already been specifically introduced on Stepstone island meaning that he had something to do with the Argons as he has you interact with an anti-Argon machine during the tutorial.
    That would explain the messages regarding enemies previously defeated such as Shandra Manaya and Meldita in the Castanic and Aman messages.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please no more Peasyn, Let him die from memories. Remove his name from books, scraps, everything.

HE WAS A DISGRACE TO POPO RACE.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    We have a Argon, we have a Paesyn... UHGN! Argon-Paesyn.
    IO49lL8.png
  • Excuse you, Vi. Paesyn did nothing wrong.
  • Okay....so this is a speculation/arg thread about the next big patch update??
    If so, when do people think it's actually going to hit? Don't things like that hit KTera well in advance?
  • I'm just about entirely sure that this is an EME event and not a patch update.
    The argons spawning around major cities are way too suspicious.
  • PoffyPanda wrote: »
    I'm just about entirely sure that this is an EME event and not a patch update.
    The argons spawning around major cities are way too suspicious.

Okay thank you for responding, I was really confused lol
    I think you're right though, a patch update would hit Ktera first....we'd know about a major content update months in advance.
  • Argons are spawning in Oblivion Woods today
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Hwasa wrote: »
    Okay....so this is a speculation/arg thread about the next big patch update??
    If so, when do people think it's actually going to hit? Don't things like that hit KTera well in advance?

This thread was made to gather people's theories and put information that we learned on what the cryptic messages may mean. Over time we've learned that it's about "Paesyn's Charm" and that it's a large agron event exclusive to our version of TERA... I still find it kind of odd why they'd go at such lengths for a mob-killing event, unless these are also teasers to what's to come... like "fillers".
  • HwasaHwasa ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    NPCPak wrote: »
    Hwasa wrote: »
    Okay....so this is a speculation/arg thread about the next big patch update??

This thread was made to gather people's theories and put information that we learned on what the cryptic messages may mean. Over time we've learned that it's about "Paesyn's Charm" and that it's a large agron event exclusive to our version of TERA... I still find it kind of odd why they'd go at such lengths for a mob-killing event, unless these are also teasers to what's to come... like "fillers".

Sounds interesting!! Thanks so much for catching me up there :)
    I like the idea of having an event, but I really don't want another event filled with butterfly wings, temp mounts, sunglasses, umbrellas, and other cheap cosmetics no one cares about because everyone has them. lol
    I would love for a lore-event that not only adds to the lore, but adds new little items into the game. I don't expect anything spectacular for free, but a new set of cheap cosmetics and 7-day costumes we can stack would be nice, kinda tired of the butterfly wings, sunglasses, etc. stuff =)
    Would also appreciate the opportunity to farm/work-towards permanent mounts, vs. temp mounts >.<
  • DG08c4aU0AAFACY.jpg

Good luck team
  • StarSprite wrote: »
    DG08c4aU0AAFACY.jpg

Good luck team

so is it a giant anagram?
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been solved by someone on Twitter:

The argon will begin their invasion august fifteenth
    This code will aid you during the fight:
    zolynsfavor

The code is zolynsfavor
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭

[TERA PC] Argon Assault Supply Kit

This kit contains personal supplies that you should find useful while combating the Argon Assault.