Why are we not allowed to talk about server transfers?

Comments

• TheTarget wrote: »
    I think that the main thing the people (who want server xfers) want is just a courtesy update once every couple days from EME of just (sorry, still waiting) - or (sorry, still working on hotfix) - etc. - so that way the consumer can feel assured that EME is out there trying to fix server xfers for them.

OK, how would that help? They already said they passed the news to BHS, they're waiting for a fix and they'll let us know when there's any development. How would being told "still waiting" every other day help?

People would just stop believing them anyway. They'd think they're just saying that even though nothing is being done at all, and it's just a meaningless gesture to pretend they care... and so on. It really would not help at all.

As I've said in the past, people really don't want more honest communication, they just want things to get done. And when a situation like this happens, it really won't matter what they say or don't say so long as the problem isn't solved.
  • StarkhoeStarkhoe ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Teekz wrote: »
    Someone gets it.

I sent you a list of games to play while you're waiting for the server transfer fix, a way to pass you're time, but then I got this:

"[Removing section of Post due to Forum Violation : Any promotion of non-En Masse Entertainment, non-TERA commercial ventures. / Any links or advertisements to download software or games which are not published or endorsed by En Masse Entertainment]".

Thats some BS right there. I guess someone couldn't keep they're pants on. Figures. Anyway. No matter. Teekz, send me a private msg if you're interested, and ill send you a list of games which resemble Tera. That shouldn't be against the rules. Hopefully lol
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    TheTarget wrote: »
    I think that the main thing the people (who want server xfers) want is just a courtesy update once every couple days from EME of just (sorry, still waiting) - or (sorry, still working on hotfix) - etc. - so that way the consumer can feel assured that EME is out there trying to fix server xfers for them.

OK, how would that help? They already said they passed the news to BHS, they're waiting for a fix and they'll let us know when there's any development. How would being told "still waiting" every other day help?

Shows thought and concern about the matter.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭

They're losing money and players from that problem, you can bet your [filtered] they're concerned about it, the problem is you don't seem to understand things unless you're told repeatedly.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    You think we would get it Before September? I have money saved for EMP, might buys foods if it gets longer :yum:
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭

Repetition doesn't take any thought or concern.
  • ElyiessElyiess ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    7 pages of money lost
  • (Try not to bash each other too much.)

Generally, it's courteous to keep ones "depending" on ones work updated. It shows an air of "You and your concerns aren't forgotten". Not much is needed, just some short post once a week "Still no news, but we haven't forgotten about the transfers". I do very well know they probably haven't, no need to point that out.

Keep up the work, people ^_^
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mauv wrote: »
    (Try not to bash each other too much.)

Generally, it's courteous to keep ones "depending" on ones work updated. It shows an air of "You and your concerns aren't forgotten". Not much is needed, just some short post once a week "Still no news, but we haven't forgotten about the transfers". I do very well know they probably haven't, no need to point that out.

Keep up the work, people ^_^

The problem is when people flood the forum and their post are every 15-20 minutes asking the same thing that was already said in the same thread or another thread.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    > @ElinUsagi said:
    > Mauv wrote: »
    >
    > (Try not to bash each other too much.)
    >
    > Generally, it's courteous to keep ones "depending" on ones work updated. It shows an air of "You and your concerns aren't forgotten". Not much is needed, just some short post once a week "Still no news, but we haven't forgotten about the transfers". I do very well know they probably haven't, no need to point that out.
    >
    > Keep up the work, people ^_^
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The problem is when people flood the forum and their post are every 15-20 minutes asking the same thing that was already said in the same thread or another thread.

I mean theyre asking because they want some type of communication, besides theres been 3 post in 2 days, that's less than every 20 min >.>
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hope they do it before 5th September cause I wanna use that one Elite, I usually can't play much September to get a full Elite.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    > @LesbianVi said:
    > I just hope they do it before 5th September cause I wanna use that one Elite, I usually can't play much September to get a full Elite.

It won't
  • almost week 8 still no transfers :shrug:
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    almost week 8 still no transfers :shrug:

We'll be told when they're back.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    As things are right now we will have them active when new major patch arrives, I think that was when BHS solved their issues on KTera about the same problem.